ONE INTERSECTION OF RELIGION AND POLITICS

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: ONE INTERSECTION OF RELIGION AND POLITICS

Message 1 of 4

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@schlomo wrote:

Last night in one of the readings for Yom Kippur, the Jewish Day of Atonement, I was taken aback by the listing of one pervasive sin to make amends for: " the dominion of arrogance." What a fitting depiction (from day one) of the insidious reign of Trump and his administration minions!

What is even more abhorent are the cryptoxians who support ToadPOTUS because he hates and attacks Science, Muslims and Gays. They certainly cannot claim they support him because of his high moral standards.

But they do, that is why I have said that they have flexible morals. Only the actions that they seem to benefit them. and then they bring up the world "forgiveness" as if was Hallowing candy to give out . 

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

@schlomo wrote:

Last night in one of the readings for Yom Kippur, the Jewish Day of Atonement, I was taken aback by the listing of one pervasive sin to make amends for: " the dominion of arrogance." What a fitting depiction (from day one) of the insidious reign of Trump and his administration minions!

What is even more abhorent are the cryptoxians who support ToadPOTUS because he hates and attacks Science, Muslims and Gays. They certainly cannot claim they support him because of his high moral standards.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

@schlomo wrote:

Thanks for learning me something new....and perfect example for sure....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

ONE INTERSECTION OF RELIGION AND POLITICS

Message 4 of 4

schlomo
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors