Honored Social Butterfly

ONCE THE DOTS ARE CONNECTED

As Mueller impanels a GRAND JURY to use as a tool; he will be opening THE PORCINE PRESIDENT'S Pandora's Box.

The financial dots will be connected and THE PORCINE PRESIDENT'S administration will only hear this music as THE RATS vacate the "dumpy" WHITE HOUSE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiWg0sYc4t0

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
Honored Social Butterfly

@nctarheel wrote:

As Mueller impanels a GRAND JURY to use as a tool; he will be opening THE PORCINE PRESIDENT'S Pandora's Box.

The financial dots will be connected and THE PORCINE PRESIDENT'S administration will only hear this music as THE RATS vacate the "dumpy" WHITE HOUSE.

What the heck are you so bitter about? Surely your emotional attachment to Hillary can't have left you in such a hateful state.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

What the heck are you so bitter about? Surely your emotional attachment to Hillary can't have left you in such a hateful state.

I completely disagree with NC vocabulary. I don't see as to why if he really dislikes Trump so much, he has to descend to his level.

regarding Trump and Russia. this is my take.

He probably has so many ties with Russia that will be known. and I mean money. economic ties, and loans. 
His problem could be that some of those economic ties may prove to have been illegal. 
Regarding his collusion with Russia. I bet that Putin thought that Trump could actually help in lifting the sanctions and I have no doubt that it was his intention to do so. 
Now, that  this action has been clarified. no sanctions will be lifted and they have cut him in half . 
So now Putin is now doing what he has done best , but without Trump.
Trump with his "business mentality" of being   the leader of a Company that could fire anyone is not accostumed to follow rules. and I don't think that he can accept that.
He might even have told Putin that he would help in lifting sanctions. without the knowledge that it can seen a colluting with a foreign power. Personally, I don't think that he understands that.
By firing Comey he made a big mistake. and now he is paying for that mistake. and having found out that he cannot fire Sessions, and Mueller must have him really screaming at night.
So the dots will be connected. and if he is very lucky, he may not be impeached, but, I do believe that the possibility is quite high.

no name
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png