Are you as smart as a high-tech car? Take this quiz and test your knowledge.
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: ONCE AGAIN, A VETERAN IS INVOLVED IN A MASS KILLING

Message 51 of 61

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

There were around 20.4 million Veterans in the United States as of 2016 according to the Department of Veterans.  http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/11/10/the-changing-face-of-americas-veteran-population/

"Several studies and data from the U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics show no evidence that military veterans — including those who witnessed or waged combat in Iraq and Afghanistan — are more prone to lethal violence than the general population."

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/military/veterans/sd-me-veterans-violence-20170109-story.html

It might be noted that this coming Sunday, November 11 is Veterans Day, but observed on Monday, November 12.

The left wants to conclude that all veterans are doing the mass shootings and maybe he was just celebrating Veteran's Day a little early.

You mean that's not how it works? I could have sworn we have an entire ban on Muslims from many countries entering the US because some Muslims have been terrorists. You know, you judge the many by the actions of the few? Isn't that how you righties do it? 

[puzzled]

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 61

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

There were around 20.4 million Veterans in the United States as of 2016 according to the Department of Veterans.  http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/11/10/the-changing-face-of-americas-veteran-population/

"Several studies and data from the U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics show no evidence that military veterans — including those who witnessed or waged combat in Iraq and Afghanistan — are more prone to lethal violence than the general population."

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/military/veterans/sd-me-veterans-violence-20170109-story.html

It might be noted that this coming Sunday, November 11 is Veterans Day, but observed on Monday, November 12.

The left wants to conclude that all veterans are doing the mass shootings and maybe he was just celebrating Veteran's Day a little early.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 61

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 61

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Another white male mass killer.

Would it make a difference if he was black? This goes on daily in Chicago!

What goes on daily in Chicago..... MASS KILLINGS by VETERANS?

After all, that is the subject.

Talking about CHICAGO is merely an OFF TOPIC DIVERSION.

Talking about veterans is off topic. You don't know that he killed because he was a veteran. I guess the killers in Chicago (who outnumber the mass shootings) don't count as far as you are concerned because they are Democrats?

OMG this is my FAVORITE part of this ridiculous rightie meme. When they try to claim that black gang members whose daily life consists of dealing and taking drugs are registered to vote -- every single one of them, mind! -- and vote in every election.

"Hey, Ice Bomb, what you doin', man? You vote yet?"

"Nah, man, I gotta deliver this bale to the Boss. But right after that, the other Bloods 'n me, we're all over that voting thang."

Smiley LOL Smiley LOL Smiley LOL Smiley LOL

I'm still convinced this is performance art, because no one could possibly believe this stuff is true.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 61

@nctarheel wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Talking about veterans is off topic. You don't know that he killed because he was a veteran. I guess the killers in Chicago (who outnumber the mass shootings) don't count as far as you are concerned because they are Democrats?

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 61

@nctarheel wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

And a pretty lame one at that. Even conservatives -- well, most of them, anyway -- have given up trying to defend themselves with that red herring.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 61

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 61

This one had had run-ins with the law before, in which he appeared unstable. I'm so thankful that our glorious 2nd Amendment protected his rights to keep his guns. He probably needed them to protect himself against the migrant caravan or something.

And clearly those folks in the bar should have been armed. Let's see, what's the complete list of places where the gun fetishists think we should be armed?

Churches/synagogues

Schools

Movie theaters

Shopping malls

Bars/restaurants

All workplaces

Pretty soon WE'LL be the ones fleeing violence in our own country. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 61

@mandm84 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 61

Kudos
Views