Honored Social Butterfly

OK lookie -- more birther conspiracies

Unbelievable. 

The fact that Senator Kamala Harris has just been named the vice presidential running mate for presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has some questioning her eligibility for the position. The 12th Amendment provides that "no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States." And Article II of the Constitution specifies that "[n]o person except a natural born citizen...shall be eligible to the office of President." Her father was (and is) a Jamaican national, her mother was from India, and neither was a naturalized U.S. citizen at the time of Harris' birth in 1964. That, according to these commentators, makes her not a "natural born citizen"—and therefore ineligible for the office of the president and, hence, ineligible for the office of the vice president....

https://www.newsweek.com/some-questions-kamala-harris-about-eligibility-opinion-1524483?amp=1&__twit...

Honored Social Butterfly

We need to start a birther conspiracy about Trump.

Trump came from a galaxy far, far away .... a bizzaro galaxy where right is wrong, wrong is right, up is down, down is up, lies are truth ...... a galaxy that dumps its incompetent failures on planet Earth!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Recognized Social Butterfly

You can imagine the fury if the lightly colored Black/Asian Harris was a 100% dark African. An ebony-skinned Black like Bass would never be elevated to the Vice-presidency.

schlomo
Honored Social Butterfly

All I can rationally say is 'Good Grief' !!!!  ROFLMAO !!!!

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

The Republican base already has their reason to not vote for Ms Harris - she's not an old white man. Nothing she does can change that nor can anything tRump does change the fact he's going down in flames and will take the GOP with him.

Honored Social Butterfly

ManicProgressive:  

The fact that Senator Kamala Harris has just been named the vice presidential running mate for presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has some questioning her eligibility for the position.

Well she fit the bill perfectly to set them off: born to immigrants and non-white. This was bound to happen.

Honored Social Butterfly

Dispicable tactics, but smear and demonize is ALL th ehard right has left at this point, oh I froget, conspiracy theories!!!

Silver Conversationalist

I was very impressed all-round with Harris when she was campaigning for the Presidential nomination (wife did not like her so much). 

Now I am just feeling so happy about her selection. Even wife is very happy and pleased. It makes me so happy that just about everyone is happy and pleased.

My mood is elevated now and I actually feel some sort of hope for the future.

There were other possible selections I would have been happy with as well, and some not so happy with. But Harris really hits on all points and I am so happy.

Have to keep an eye out for more birther fantasies.

Honored Social Butterfly

How much stuff will trump and repubs conjure up to throw at Sen. Harris. 
Maybe we all should put up a bulletin board at home to post all of the articles and names that they will make up to say about her and call her. I’m sure that by the end of the month, we will probably need to put up a second board. 
Be ready, more to come! They are just getting started. 

And so far, trump can only call her names.

Honored Social Butterfly

Kamala Harris is a natural-born U.S. citizen.  ( TRUE )     

When  conspiracy stuff gets posted by the righties and  If they are not rich enough to be a republican and still call themselves a republican,    it goes with the territory they must be ignorant.       

Honored Social Butterfly

Just remember how Trump discredited Obama with the same issue. and his mother was an American. 
These people will stop at nothing in order to win and election that they are realizing that they are going to loose.

no name
Silver Conversationalist

Oakland, California, wasn't part of the United States in 1964?

Nobody knew health care could be so complicated.
Donald Trump
Honored Social Butterfly

@Loulit wrote:

Oakland, California, wasn't part of the United States in 1964?

Apparently not ... at least in the Trump/Republican alternative facts handbook!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png