Medicare open enrollment ends Dec. 7! Get the information you need from AARP’s Medicare resource center.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: OK PEEPS. Let's keep sharing the facts

Message 11 of 19

Richva wrote-Keep correcting them Peeps!  Sooner or later they have to get tired of being shown as liars. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------When you try to correct facts with lies then you and your  PEEPS  deserve the increase pinocchio rating-pinocchio_4.jpgpinocchio_4.jpg

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 19

The FACT is - Eric needs his dad to supply him with a job.

Eric TrumpVerified account @EricTrump Nov 12

Love the all-new Christmas ornaments from our @TrumpStore team! trumpstore.com/collections/gi

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 19
Spoiler

If you go to Toys for Christmas, you can see one of the posters has  the link. Thank you!  For sharing this with me.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 19

If you go to Toys for Christmas, you can see one of the posters has  the link. Thank you!  For sharing this with me.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 19

Let's just hope that there's not a Charity who is supposed to get the proceeds from the sales. We all know how that works out.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 19

Tom5678

There is a whole new line of Christmas gifts, toys, tree ornaments, stuffed animals under the Trump brand Name.

The Christmas tree ornament is a golf bag. There is even a wall puzzle for adults. All kinds of strange items for sale. I think I counted 25 in total. Just nuts.

While most people give to charity this time of year, The Trump's give to themselves. I guess money to pay for the attorneys

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 19
Trump Christmas tree ornaments??? What on earth could those be?
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 19

Richva,

Great post. Thanks so much for sharing this with me. Don't forget the balloon. Also, the Trump Christmas tree ornaments. 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

OK PEEPS. Let's keep sharing the facts

Message 19 of 19

The Post has just added an "unlimited Pinnocio" as an emoji to show when a false statement is made over and over again. Did you ever think there would be a president who would have whole phrases (alternate facts, fake news) to describe his statements and brand new emojis to show his falsehoods?  In this, Trump IS number one. 

I cannot tell you how much I love doing a quick fact check of the "alternate facts" the Right posts and pointing out the truth.  

Keep correcting them Peeps!  Sooner or later they have to get tired of being shown as liars. 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs