Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: OJ'S DERSHOVITS DEFENDING TRUMP?

Message 1 of 6

I am just waiting to hear " But the Glove didn't fit"  LOL LOL LOL

And now their defense is that the articles of Impeachment from the House are Unconstitutional?  ;LOL LOL  LOL
Since when the House of Representative doesn't have the right to impeach? really?  
We need to actually have to stop the notion that any President of this nation is above the Law. that Article 2 doesn't means that they can do as they wish. and that impeachment by any of the equal branches of government. is Constitutional  We need to stop all of this nonsense right now.

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

This is just bad history repeating bad history in America. Americans are smarter than this, and certianly smarter than mr unreality Trump, who still thinks publicity is going to help him in his crimes. 

So transparent and patheic!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

@LouD17624 wrote:

Alan Dershowitz defended O.J. and Klaus van Bulow. He's going for the fact that they're guilty doesn't mean they're guilty trifecta. During the Clinton impeachment Trump said Ken Starr was a freak and a lunatic. Poor Rudy Giuliani wasn't asked to help but he says not helping is really helping. In this case he may be right.

I heard tRump was trying to get Adolf Eichamnn's lawyer Robert Servatius -but he's dead....or perhaps he just in hiding and doesn't want to be sullied by association with the ToadPOTUS.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

Crooks representing a crook. no surprise.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

Alan Dershowitz defended O.J. and Klaus van Bulow. He's going for the fact that they're guilty doesn't mean they're guilty trifecta. During the Clinton impeachment Trump said Ken Starr was a freak and a lunatic. Poor Rudy Giuliani wasn't asked to help but he says not helping is really helping. In this case he may be right.

"The buck stops here." Harry S Truman
"I don't take responsibility at all." Donald J. Trump
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

OJ'S DERSHOVITS DEFENDING TRUMP?

Message 6 of 6

You have got to be kidding me? A comedy writer could not make this up. The worst novelest would laugh at this rediculious plot. Why not just have Charlie Manson officiate the trial? Who's paying Dershovitz, the US Goverment? Or is Trump paying? Allen Dershovits might want to see Trumps taxes to see if there is any money there for his fees. Why arent Trumps White House lawers who guided him through this debacle sufficient enough to defend him? Probably because he didnt listen to them. I resent the taxpayers paying for outside counsel for this, its wrong. 

I think Chief Justice John Roberts is an honest man, but I hope he has a sense of humor, he is going to need it during this comedy of errors.  

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.