Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: OBAMACARE

Message 71 of 74

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

The judge ruled that the portion of the bill that made it mandatory to purchase health insurance or be "fined" was unconstitutional. This ruling (I'm sure) will be challenged by the left.

Doesn't really matter - Republicans voted to end the mandate, insurance companies said all along that without the mandate, coverage for pre-exicting conditions would be "unaffordable", and that slimyGOPer move has already caused the biggest premium increases since PPACA became law.

Of course trumpettes cheer such actions because they falsly believe only the very poor will be harmed, but they are mistaken as will become obvious when they see next years premium hikes.

This Trumpette knows that the poor have and have had their own program - Medicaid. There is no need to fold the productive into one big socialized medicine scheme. If Medicaid needs adjustment - adjust it.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 72 of 74

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

The judge ruled that the portion of the bill that made it mandatory to purchase health insurance or be "fined" was unconstitutional. This ruling (I'm sure) will be challenged by the left.

Doesn't really matter - Republicans voted to end the mandate, insurance companies said all along that without the mandate, coverage for pre-exicting conditions would be "unaffordable", and that slimyGOPer move has already caused the biggest premium increases since PPACA became law.

Of course trumpettes cheer such actions because they falsly believe only the very poor will be harmed, but they are mistaken as will become obvious when they see next years premium hikes.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 74

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

OBAMACARE

Message 74 of 74

My question is i since when a Federal Judge can actually strike down a law that was already set in the Supreme court?
Isn't the Supreme Court the last resort for  any Law.

IN my view only ans a.hole in Texas can actually have the nerve to try to overrule the Supreme Court.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors