Your pain isn't like anyone else's, and science is homing in on better treatments. Read about the newest ways to break pain's grip.

Reply
Trusted Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
147
Views

OBAMACARE

147 Views
Message 21 of 26

Hey PanJ, intelligent people understand that Obamacare is NOT socialized medicine. His govt. pension is closer to socialiism than Obamacare is.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
147
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
146
Views

Re: OBAMACARE

146 Views
Message 22 of 26

rk9152:  How about this - instead of putting all of us into socialized medicine, why not create a "poor peoples" VA type government agency?

 

 

This is one of rk's more hilarious statements. He doesn't want anything to do with socialized (government controlled) medicine, he wants a VA type government controlled agency. Make up your mind rk......do you want government medicine, or would you rather have government medicine? ROFL

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
146
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
150
Views

Re: OBAMACARE

150 Views
Message 23 of 26

How about this - instead of putting all of us into socialized medicine, why not create a "poor peoples" VA type government agency?

 

BTW - I googled the $5,600 office visit at the ER. Google hadn't heard about it. Where did you find it?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
150
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
178
Views

Re: OBAMACARE

178 Views
Message 24 of 26

Republicans tried and FAILED to come up with anything that could even approximate the level of benefits received by the American people from PPACA. As the infantile POTUS remarked - "Who'da thought health care wouldbew so hard?"

 

While a mere 34 MILLION lower income Americans receive their healthcare insurance through PPACA, we ALL benefit because those 34Million did NOT simply accept their fate, sicken and die as Republicans think they should- they went to the ER where an "office visit" costs $5,600.00 instead of the $150 they now pay for their own physician. Also, having health insurance that MUST provide for regular visits to find problems before they become serious enough to need the ER, millions of sick workers do NOT show up on the job to transmit their disease to others, and their illness is much easier and cheaper to treat.

 

But being hateful and evil, Der Trumper has done what he can to destroy PPACA and throw those 34 million non-rich Americans off their health insurnace by allowing greedy parasites to opt out of the system BUT continue to retain the RIGHT to be treated in the ER. So far, 4 million, who are almost all Republicans according to surveys of the scofflaws, have gone back to forcing the rest of us to pay for their health care.

 

Since the insurance companies don't receive the premiums from those currently healthy young people but still have to absorb the much higher costs of the entire system as those GOPers get their $5,600 ER visits, they must raise premiums for everyone else, forcing more poor people to "opt out", accellerating the cost-driven death spiral the Republicans are praying and preying for that will destroy PPACA doing great harm the 99% but leaving their 1% leaders unscathed.

 

How disgusting and evil do Republican leaders have to become before their followers stop voting for them?

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
178
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
181
Views

Re: OBAMACARE

181 Views
Message 25 of 26

I am sorry for those who thought that Obamacare would be an effective way to have health insurance.
I was never a proponent of Obamacare, I always thought that having a Single payer system like most of the civilized nations of this world have, would be the right thing to have. 
But I guess that we are not ready to  accept  modern ways of dealing with issues.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
181
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
193
Views
25
Replies

OBAMACARE

193 Views
Message 26 of 26

obamacare.jpg

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
193
Views
25
Replies