Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

OBAMA UNLEASHED A BRUTAL ATTACK ON TRUMP; HOW DID WE MISS IT?

Message 1 of 4

NCTarHeel had a great post.

Over a year ago, President Barack Obama unleashed a brutal attack on Donald Trump. The attack clearly flummoxed the new president at the time and would probably flummox him today.

Why????

Because:

(1) It contained grammatically correct sentences.

(2) He restricted his speech to complete sentences.

(3) All of his sentences contained both nouns and verbs

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: OBAMA UNLEASHED A BRUTAL ATTACK ON TRUMP; HOW DID WE MISS IT?

Message 2 of 4

I suspect that Trump would tweet something similar today as he possesses none of the oratory skills of PRESIDENT OBAMA...... didn't then and doesn't now

Obama will be hitting the campaign trail soon,  I think he will have something to say, we shall see what Obama says and does, and what Trump tweets and does  in response.

I know Trump and Republicans  hate Obama, I have no doubt Trump will try to use that hate Republicans have built up over the years to motivate their base.

However, truth be told they will do that to anyone, and no lie or claim is to outrageous for their base.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: OBAMA UNLEASHED A BRUTAL ATTACK ON TRUMP; HOW DID WE MISS IT?

Message 3 of 4

@!nctarheel
President Obama speaks like a man who went to College and knows how to speak to the Public, and NOT have to continuously read from his notes. Many are spoken from the heart when necessary, like when there is a mass shooting, very sincere.

It's almost or is embarrassing to hear the immature words The Donald uses when speaking to the Public, always reading from notes. He uses such degrading childish words/names for a President such as, Rocket Man, Pocahontas, and other immature names for people in the Government. He even reads notes when there is a mass shooting, NO from the heart from him.

Disgraces our Country again.                                IMO

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

OBAMA UNLEASHED A BRUTAL ATTACK ON TRUMP; HOW DID WE MISS IT?

Message 4 of 4

Over a year ago, President Barack Obama unleashed a brutal attack on Donald Trump. The attack clearly flummoxed the new president at the time and would probably flummox him today.

Why????

Because:

(1) It contained grammatically correct sentences.

(2) He restricted his speech to complete sentences.

(3) All of his sentences contained both nouns and verbs

Trump didn't know how to respond then offering up a tweet:

" Obama bad(or sick) guy. Failing. Sad......"

I suspect that Trump would tweet something similar today as he possesses none of the oratory skills of PRESIDENT OBAMA...... didn't then and doesn't now. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/obamas-barrage-of-complete-sentences-seen-as-brutal-...

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors