Honored Social Butterfly

OBAMA CRUELLY TAUNTED TRUMP IN LETTER.

Conversationalist

I'm so tired of Trump being maligned in the media, especially CNN.  Get over it, Trump got elected!!!!!  

What I don't understand is why the media is avoiding the truth about Soros.  He is a self-admitted Communist, and a financier of the Antifa and other violent hate groups.  Is the media afraid of taking on Soros?  Is it bc he is a billionaire, and they are fearful of being sued?  A ghostwriter wrote a book about his affiliation with the Communist Party where he shockingly admitted he is a Communist.  IMO he should be deported.  He is against everything America stands for.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@k397840k wrote:

I'm so tired of Trump being maligned in the media, especially CNN.  Get over it, Trump got elected!!!!!

I'm so tired of Fox viewers whining about how other REAL News outlets report the facts.  How'd that Obama wiretapped Trump story work out for ya? 

What I don't understand is why the media is avoiding the truth about Soros.  He is a self-admitted Communist, and a financier of the Antifa and other violent hate groups.  Is the media afraid of taking on Soros?  Is it bc he is a billionaire, and they are fearful of being sued?  A ghostwriter wrote a book about his affiliation with the Communist Party where he shockingly admitted he is a Communist.  IMO he should be deported.  He is against everything America stands for.

What I don't understand is why your trolling this forum.  This topic has absolutely nothing to do with Soros, the Antifa or Communism, yet you post that garbage anyways.  Maybe you should create your own topic on your favorite subject matter.

Meanwhile, maybe you could tell us when trump is going to use his "best words"

As he said, there's no better word than "stupid".

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@k397840k wrote:

Don't hold back - tell us...

I promise to clap time with the meter of the rhetoric...

44>dolt45
Honored Social Butterfly

If Obama can keep Trump so angry he keeps rolling back the Obama legacy, the nation will start to see how little the Republican Party and Trump in particular care about them. 

Honored Social Butterfly

And it just got worse.    President Barack Obama wrote a long response to Donald after made his DACA statement.   https://www.facebook.com/barackobama/posts/10155227588436749

Donald doesn't have the capacity to read something that long.    (as I suspect is also true of some of donalds supporters).   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Honored Social Butterfly

After the first paragraph its blah , blah , blah - how does my hair look ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png