On Memorial Day weekend, we remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice. AARP also offers resources and news for military veterans and families.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: O'Reilly Attacks NY Times Reporters

Message 1 of 10

The neoRepublicans support Nazi's, KKK, White Supremacists, misogynists, xenophobes and religious bigots with the same vigor and passion that Democrats support racial equality, worker's Unions, reasonable taxation, free education and universal health care.

Are there really that many more scumbags than decent people in America, or has the Gerrymander/voter suppression really gotten that bad while the Russian get-out-the-lofo's has gotten that good?

SCOTUS is considering the most  egregious Gerrymandering in Wisconsin where 40% of the voters elected 60% of the State and National offices, but thanks to the Hillary Haters, there's another Nazi on the court to replace the dead one, so "one Man - one vote" doesn't stand a chance because Washington and Jefferson et al never considered how computer aided map making could destroy the democratic process so the newly reconstituted Fascist Five are unlikely to require any changes to how Republicans have drawn the Congressional districts.

Perhaps Der Trumper will convince Progressives they cannot allow Republicans to win, but that's unlikely because they forgot what happened when they voted for Nader in Florida back in 2000.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 10

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Yep, O'Reilly announced that he regretted making the settlements. Wish he hadn't, wish he had went to court and got what he deserved.

I agree.  The fact he dragged his wife down the stairs may have come out as well. 

There just seems to be an inordinate amount of slime bags within the right wing. Why is that?

It's never been anywhere close to being a coincidence that Nixon's "southern strategy" gathered the vast majority of racists, bigots, white supremacists, fascists, klukkers, birchers, and other morally and ethically bankrupt white trash and bottomfeeding scum into what has now become today's political right.

It probably will always be where crooked politicians, dishonest law enforcement, slime bags, scum, white trash, pedophiles, sexual predators hiding in socially and religiously hyperconservative groups will continue to gather together, sympathise with and reinforce each others lies, and blame everything but their own character failings...

It's not hatred - it's logical and rational recognition that no decent, honest, honorable, patriotic American Citizen has ever been willing to have anything to do with the kind of creature who would as much as consider putting self, party, race, religion, and prejudice before the well being of all of the people - "we the people" who make up this nation.

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 10

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Yep, O'Reilly announced that he regretted making the settlements. Wish he hadn't, wish he had went to court and got what he deserved.

I agree.  The fact he dragged his wife down the stairs may have come out as well. 

There just seems to be an inordinate amount of slime bags within the right wing. Why is that?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 10

@ChasKy53 wrote:

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 10

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 10

@umbarch64 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Bill O'Reilly rants at New York Times reporters who exposed sexual harassment allegations against him

."

Bill O'Reilly rants at New York Times reporters who exposed sexual harassment allegations against hi...

LOL.....that's pathetic.  "This is horrible what I went through".  You've got to be kidding you pathetic low-life.  Ever have ANY concern for the women you harassed?

Just another fascist conservative who didn't get his way.  Yet the Christian Right STILL love him.....adultery.....beating his wife.....lying.....what a bunch of hypocrite's.

Correct me if this is wrong.... somehow.  The report I heard said Fox had actually signed Billy Boy to a new contract despite the volume of accusations and prior history.  I think they said they didn't 'know' about the size of the settlement Billy Boy had executed with this accuser.  I suppose that makes a difference of some sort.  I'm 'darned' if I know what that difference might be.   [profanity restriction, donchasee?]

I had heard they were not aware of some of the se3ttlements, including the massive settlement agreed to just before he was resigned.  But obviously Fox turned a blind-eye to it know that their serial sexual preditor drew much of their audience; YES, they were complicit.  Why does the size of the settlement matter?  Scum is scum.  Just demonstrates the values and integrety of Fox and the Conservatives, IMO.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 10

Adding salt to Billo's wounded and damaged ego, not to mention the $32M payment , Megan Kelly releases her emails to Fox admin complaining about his behavior.  http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/megyn-kelly-complained-fox-news-bill-oreilly

BOOM!  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 10

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Bill O'Reilly rants at New York Times reporters who exposed sexual harassment allegations against him

."

Bill O'Reilly rants at New York Times reporters who exposed sexual harassment allegations against hi...

LOL.....that's pathetic.  "This is horrible what I went through".  You've got to be kidding you pathetic low-life.  Ever have ANY concern for the women you harassed?

Just another fascist conservative who didn't get his way.  Yet the Christian Right STILL love him.....adultery.....beating his wife.....lying.....what a bunch of hypocrite's.

Correct me if this is wrong.... somehow.  The report I heard said Fox had actually signed Billy Boy to a new contract despite the volume of accusations and prior history.  I think they said they didn't 'know' about the size of the settlement Billy Boy had executed with this accuser.  I suppose that makes a difference of some sort.  I'm 'darned' if I know what that difference might be.   [profanity restriction, donchasee?]

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 10

Centristsin2010:  LOL.....that's pathetic.  "This is horrible what I went through".  You've got to be kidding you pathetic low-life.  Ever have ANY concern for the women you harassed?

Exactly. Sounds like he didn't enjoy karma when it finally caught up with him.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

O'Reilly Attacks NY Times Reporters

Message 10 of 10

Former Fox News host Bill O'Reilly ranted to several New York Times reporters who revealed in reporting over the past few months that O'Reilly made numerous settlements with women who accused him of sexual harassment.

Sitting with Times reporters Emily Steel and Michael Schmidt, O'Reilly insisted that the numerous claims against him were inaccurate, saying they were part of a political plot to bring him down, though he did not reveal any details.

"We have physical proof that this is **bleep**

"Why don't you be human beings for once?" he continued. "This is horrible, what I went through. Horrible what I went through. This is crap, and you know it."

O'Reilly insisted that The Times' "figures are wrong" and that they were "making assumptions," and claimed that ousted Fox News host Eric Bolling's son died because of allegations against the former host, though police still have not released information about Bolling's son's death.

After staying quiet for several months, O'Reilly has reemerged to promote his new book and insist on his innocence.

The Times' audio of their interview with O'Reilly was released several days after The Times reported that O'Reilly settled a new sexual harassment claim for a record $32 million in January, a month before Fox News' parent company, 21st Century Fox, renewed O'Reilly's contract. O'Reilly began ranting at the reporters at the end of the interview when they all stood up to leave.

The former host appeared last month in mostly softball interviews with Fox News, Breitbart News, and The Hollywood Reporter, though on NBC's "Today" show, he clashed with host Matt Lauer, who pushed back on O'Reilly's claim that the revelations of sexual-harassment settlements by him were a "hit job."

Kudos
Views
Replies