Honored Social Butterfly

Now we know WHY - Taped Conversations of Donald w/ Mexico / Australia

Anyone who has been paying attention know that Donalds administration rarely (if ever) release the transcripts of his phone conversations with leaders of other countries.    They instead put out a cheerleading type paragraph.     

Journalsist that believe it is important that the citizens have a right to know what is actually being said, have now uncovered at least 2 of the transcripts:  one is a transcript with Mexico President  and another with Australia Prime Minister.     https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/politics/australia-mexico-transcripts/?utm_term=.3f2f42...

Whiners / ?cheapskates will complain, so here are some links:

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-call-australian-prime-minister-putin-2017-8?op=1

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-mexican-president-stop-pay-wall/story?id=49009884

Why getting complete, blemishes and all  conversations is not usual, neither is the Donald team putting out a brief paragraph.        Journalists have been saying that this Administration Is Not Normal - and then they do what they are trained to do...investigate and dig for details.   

Now Donald is off for 17 days - after saying that only poor people need vacations...not billionaires.   hmmmmm

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Honored Social Butterfly

The next news cycle has begun and it is really quite interesting.    Diplomats and Foreign Service people from around the globe have been talking about the leaked conversations between Donald and Heads of Mexico and Australia.   

1.   A link shared by a U.S. diplomat to the leaked transcript of a phone conversation between U.S. President Donald Trump and Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto was sent to a senior Mexican Policy person.  

2.   Then a former Mexican official offered the quick analysis.

“He’s the opposite of Teddy Roosevelt,” that official quipped to Guajardo about Trump. “He speaks loudly and carries a small stick.”

Per the diplomat:  “Everyone I’ve spoken to around the world is laughing,”    http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article165303667.html

As a reminder:   Donald told his "supporters" that the Wall would be paid for by Mexico.    Will the donald supporters ignore the fact that the GOP in  House of Rep.  just approved $1.6B funding for the Wall ( supposed to cost US taxpayers nary a dime)...or perhaps they never read legislation, they just snuggle up to their news feeds and be spoon fed disinformation.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Honored Social Butterfly

Afisher--Yup, but RWNJ's are proud of little donnie looney tunes--but!! --new in this news cycle (CNN) show his base is slipping! Hence his ridiculous speech in VW, which had me laughing at its stupidity.

Republicans reps. are starting to fight back--slowly but surely--Republicans-those not lost in the delusional world of trump and his bogus "news sites," are starting to get it.

Hard to hide from such ignorance, lies, and all the other shame filled behaviors and actions trump has thrust upon the American people.

Funny how those who are unwilling to fight for the lives of their fellow Americans with regard to health care, are so willing to pay for a wall that study after study shows won't work.

People are getting tired of this loser, the lies,  and the loss of respect this country has endured since this "so called" president, who has no ability to lead or get anything done,  took office.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Honored Social Butterfly

afisher--Oh, little donnie is poor all right. He lacks many of the things that millions of Americans have and take for granted.  Here is a short list:

morality

the ability to tell the truth

the ability to know reality from fiction

a soul

a sense of right and wrong

a conscience

maturity

empathy

compassion

understanding of people unlike himself

Honored Social Butterfly

@pc6063 wrote:

afisher--Oh, little donnie is poor all right. He lacks many of the things that millions of Americans have and take for granted.  Here is a short list:

morality

the ability to tell the truth

the ability to know reality from fiction

a soul

a sense of right and wrong

a conscience

maturity

empathy

compassion

understanding of people unlike himself

donnie still has an extremely shriveled and damaged soul - we know who he sold it to long ago - and who eventually gets it...

44>dolt45
Honored Social Butterfly

@alferdpacker--Well, in the thread about immigration, I suggested that unless looney and fellow criminals learn to speak the language of all Native Americans--the only true Americans, they should be deported back to the lands of their ancestors.  I also suggested that donnie wouldn't be wanted.  Funny, I thought the only place that he would be wanted is the same place you just intimated he would be going.  Yeah, the devil may have gone down to Georgia, but he has been residing in the heart of looney tunes for a long time now.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Roosevelt - the Bull Moose Party.

trump - the Bovine By-Product Party.

44>dolt45
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png