Rethink your job search and find opportunities for experienced workers with the AARP job board.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Now We Know Y Trump Picked Barr 4 AG

Message 1 of 14

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

The clock is now ticking on Obama, Hillary, Comey, and the rest of the gang that perpetrated this hoax.

I certainly hope so. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 14

The clock is now ticking on Obama, Hillary, Comey, and the rest of the gang that perpetrated this hoax.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 14

Now that their "tic-toc-tic-toc" has caved in on them, the lefties are sure getting nasty. Nadler, Waters and the rest are just snarling. A bit of that here too.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 14

Republicans gave up Truth for Power decades ago. If you want to know the true extent of donny Bonespur's treason, you must remove the GOPers from power so they cannot obstruct access to the Truth. Mueller report is just one example of what GOPerLords are keeping the public from knowing.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 14

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Barr to Hold 9:30 A.M. Thursday News Conference on Mueller's Russia Report

Attorney General William Barr will hold a news conference at 9:30 a.m. EDT (1330 GMT) on Thursday to discuss Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report on Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential race, the Justice Department said on Wednesday.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who appointed Mueller as special counsel nearly two years ago, will also attend the news conference, the department said in a statement.

Source - https://www.apnews.com/770b9c93660047a2933a1896f0aeae40

Why do you care. Don't waste your time watching it or even thinking about it. You have already made up your mind that it is a fraud.

So, go out and shoot a round of golf or play some pickleball with your buds.

Because I Have Grandchildren & Great Grandchildren and when they say Grampy you lived through Watergate and the Trump Conspiracy with the Russians Against the USA - which one do you think had the most Negative Impact on our Democracy?

I want to make sure I heard & observed as much of the History first-hand as possible

Well, 'we" can live through history on the golf course, the pickleball court or the "old guys table" at Mickey D's. And since, "we" already have decided there is nothing of value in the report - why concern  'weself" with it? I expect it you can get your "place in history" with the evening news.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 14

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Attorney General William Barr will hold a news conference at 9:30 a.m. EDT (1330 GMT) on Thursday to discuss Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report on Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential race, the Justice Department said on Wednesday.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who appointed Mueller as special counsel nearly two years ago, will also attend the news conference, the department said in a statement.

Why do you care. Don't waste your time watching it or even thinking about it. You have already made up your mind that it is a fraud.

Because I Have Grandchildren & Great Grandchildren and when they say Grampy you lived through Watergate and the Trump Conspiracy with the Russians Against the USA - which one do you think had the most Negative Impact on our Democracy?

I want to make sure I heard & observed as much of the History first-hand as possible

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 14

@rker321 wrote:

And who is surprised as to why Trump chose Barr?  please don't tell me that there is one person that has a different idea.

But at this time the Republicans in the Senate will all go to hell before they stand up to Trump and that is why we have the problems that we have.

Since you already know the outcome, why don't you just go play golf or pickleball with mick. No point in wasting time watching the news conference since your mind is made up..

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 14

And who is surprised as to why Trump chose Barr?  please don't tell me that there is one person that has a different idea.

But at this time the Republicans in the Senate will all go to hell before they stand up to Trump and that is why we have the problems that we have.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 14

@mickstuder wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 14

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views