Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Now Trump's deporting Vietnamese green card holders....

Message 1 of 22

@rker321 wrote:
I am so sorry to see so many people with that amount of hatred. Perhaps Trump is correct, if they loose the elections all of these people will go crazy

No, the best campaign workers that Trump has is those following the Democratic Party.  I am actually sorry that I have to feel that way.  It has been taken over completely by the Obama/Hillary cabal. They have drifted entirely to the far left in their philosophy.  In the past they have brought many good changes to the country, now they are bent on its destruction.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 22
I am so sorry to see so many people with that amount of hatred. Perhaps Trump is correct, if they loose the elections all of these people will go crazy
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 22

@rker321 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
In a way I am glad to see that Tx's wife is already a citizen, I don't think they will dare do anything to her at all. @Rker....................Why in the world do you think it appropriate for you to bring Tex's wife into this conversation? Seems very personal, a jab and out of line.

I have known Tx  for too many years, We have discussed both our countries of origin and why we came to the uS.  I have always have had great respect for his wife and never had said a detrimental word about her.

We have things that unite us both. and that was to escape a Communist country. 

For any poster to even think  that my words were not said in concern is an example of a perennial petty,  small  and divisive mind.

I took your post as concern.  I think anyone who cares about any immigrant in particular is concerned. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 22

The current WH regime is the  face of Ugly Americans.    Hate fueled people with a white nationalist insecurity.   It is sickening.

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 22

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

In a way I am glad to see that Tx's  wife is already a citizen, I don't think they will dare do anything to her at all.

And in a way I'm glad to see that you are also a citizen.  I don't think they will do anything to you either.  So, what does my wife have to do with this or any discussion? 

This thread has to do with someone who committed crimes and therefore subject to be deported, not someone who was a law-abiding citizen.  He deserves to be deported back to Vietnam....You are not aware of that requirement?

In answering your question. just by seeing that Vietnamese were being now investigated, i  also thought of myself, when are the Cuban citizens will be investigated. 
Yes, anyone that is not legal in this country should be deported unless they have applied for asylum and then followed the process.

I simply was concerned not only for your wife, but do not forget that I could be in the same situation. so please do not follow that poster thinking, Its too small. You know perfectly well  that I hold too much respect for your wife to even think in the manner that  small  and that poster had the gall to post.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 22

@rker321 wrote:

To the contrary, she did not escape from a Communist country.  We came to this country several years before the country was taken over.  In fact we flew on a PanAm 747 from Saigon to the United States in comfort.  We were in Germany when the Communist invaded.

As a matter of fact, she received her naturalization with two and a half years after getting her green card. 

But why are you bringing other posters' family into this?  I would believe that is against the guidelines and the terms of service.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 22

@rker321 wrote:

In a way I am glad to see that Tx's  wife is already a citizen, I don't think they will dare do anything to her at all.

And in a way I'm glad to see that you are also a citizen.  I don't think they will do anything to you either.  So, what does my wife have to do with this or any discussion? 

This thread has to do with someone who committed crimes and therefore subject to be deported, not someone who was a law-abiding citizen.  He deserves to be deported back to Vietnam....You are not aware of that requirement?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 22

@Soosie wrote:
In a way I am glad to see that Tx's wife is already a citizen, I don't think they will dare do anything to her at all. @Rker....................Why in the world do you think it appropriate for you to bring Tex's wife into this conversation? Seems very personal, a jab and out of line.

I have known Tx  for too many years, We have discussed both our countries of origin and why we came to the uS.  I have always have had great respect for his wife and never had said a detrimental word about her.

For any poster to even think  that my words were not said in concern is an example of a perennial petty,  small  and divisive mind.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 22
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 22
@rker321

Long as she is legal, no crimes, The Donald doesn't care who it is, they will GO BACK.

I wonder which Country will be next.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors