Take a look at how people age around the world with this AARP special report: A New Age.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Now The Donald says FB Players who Kneel Maybe Should not be in this Country??

Message 1 of 6

The interesting part of this decision is that it is immediately headed to court.    The white boys of the NFL seemed to believe that no one would notice?   The NFL players are unionized, which means that no change of the rules that affect players can be implemented, without the players have a say in that ruling.  

Donald and his followers seem to not comprehend reality.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Now The Donald says FB Players who Kneel Maybe Should not be in this Country??

Message 2 of 6
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

Centristsin2010:  Another fascist comment from a fascist.  It's as obvious as the comb-over on his head.

That reminded me.......

"When fascism comes to America, it will be sporting a bad comb-over and humping a flag." — Sinclair Lewis, probably

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

angeleyes64: 

I honestly some times can not believe my ears. He feels FB Players should not have to be in the Locker rooms,

Dictators are lousy at tolerating dissent. Trump is no different.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

Another fascist comment from a fascist.  It's as obvious as the comb-over on his head.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Now The Donald says FB Players who Kneel Maybe Should not be in this Country??

Message 6 of 6

I honestly some times can not believe my ears. He feels FB Players should not have to be in the Locker rooms, but maybe they should not be in the Country. How far will he go?  Does he realize if they are born and breed in this Country where does he think they will go? Does he even think about what he is sayng? As always when he gets his way, he wants to go one step further, BECAUSE they always let him, and the Republicans let him, One step closer to being a DICTATOR. Unbelievable!!

The Coaches better be aware or next he will picking the Draft. 

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Replies