Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Not sure how I feel about Bannon's firing

Message 1 of 5

Rich,  you are correct, This may not be to the advantage for the Democrats. before they had a Trump out of control. and now they may see a Trump with Kelly restoring some order in the WH

As far as Bannon, he will be back, he will not insult Trump, he will play his role as advisor thru direct channels with Trump. and hopefully Trump will listen.

This is not the time to rejoice unless you want to see the Trump Administration actually lasting for a very long time.

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

The only people who can stand Trump any amount of time are his kids.  Because they were raised to.  And his ardent supporters who live Deep in the Heart of Dixie.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

How can anyone say this Administration hasn't been a mess from the start ?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

@Richva wrote:

Steve Bannon, Alt-Right, racist in chief of the west wing has been shown the door.  He should never, ever have been allowed in the White House as a tourist, much less a trusted adviser. But he did add his own distinct flavor to the clown car that this Administration has become. When Trump was actually acting like a president, you could count on Bannon to jerk him far to the right in the most public manner possible. Bannon's antics and influence are some of the major reasons the Democrats are no longer concentrating on Trump. They are building alliances with Republicans and concentrating on mid term elections.  Bannon was probably worth $100Million to the Democrats in funds they did NOT have to spend fighting the Trump agenda.  The good news is, he is mad and will be back at Breitbart throwing rocks at a president he KNOWS how to infuriate. 

Goodbye Steve, we knew you well. 

I agree he will feel free to attack Trump. Want to bet the people that have supported him here will turn on him?

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views
Replies

Not sure how I feel about Bannon's firing

Message 5 of 5

Steve Bannon, Alt-Right, racist in chief of the west wing has been shown the door.  He should never, ever have been allowed in the White House as a tourist, much less a trusted adviser. But he did add his own distinct flavor to the clown car that this Administration has become. When Trump was actually acting like a president, you could count on Bannon to jerk him far to the right in the most public manner possible. Bannon's antics and influence are some of the major reasons the Democrats are no longer concentrating on Trump. They are building alliances with Republicans and concentrating on mid term elections.  Bannon was probably worth $100Million to the Democrats in funds they did NOT have to spend fighting the Trump agenda.  The good news is, he is mad and will be back at Breitbart throwing rocks at a president he KNOWS how to infuriate. 

Goodbye Steve, we knew you well. 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors