Super Contributor

Not essential...

Good afternoon to all-

That's why the orange bloat has cut EPA and Superfund cleanups. In his eyes and the eyes of his vile supporters, environmental protection and recovery means nothing except that someone who is responsible and knows what is going on might  tell tRump and his minions that they can''t pollute and harm the environment in their profitable business schemes.

tRump has no concept of the real world. He is concerned only with his polluting golf courses and motels. He has never been outside and he doesn't care about the natural world.

There has never been an individual who is so consistently and totally WRONG on every possible question.  tRump is the most corrupt and ignorant man who ever occupied high office.

Vote the Garbage out- we can do much better.

good day to all- Ed

Super Contributor

Good evening to all-

Fishslayer-

Logic and rational thought demand disgust and hate for someone as vile and harmful as tRump.

And only someone in denial or with a very twisted perception of the world could see tRump as anything other than a hypocritical, abusive, profoundly ignorant source of harm.

And your tagline remains as silly and self-revealing as I noted earlier.

good night to all- Ed

Honored Social Butterfly

@EdM965653 wrote:

Good evening to all-

Fishslayer-

Logic and rational thought demand disgust and hate for someone as vile and harmful as tRump.

And only someone in denial or with a very twisted perception of the world could see tRump as anything other than a hypocritical, abusive, profoundly ignorant source of harm.

And your tagline remains as silly and self-revealing as I noted earlier.

good night to all- Ed

Hi Ed,

For what it is worth, I think far more agree with your sentiments, those about trump and the tag line, then agree with Fish.  Certainly on this forum, anyways.  We'll see how many agree across this nation in November.  trump can'/won't win the female vote; can't/won't win the young vote, can't and won't win the Democrat vote, nor the Independent vote, or the black or Hispanic vote....he can and will probably win the old white man vote...but not many of those here, that's for sure.

His possibility is shrinking by the day.....we just need to get out the vote!!!

Image result for vote 2020

Image result for vote 2020

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly

@EdM965653 

Thanks Ed. Your eloquence is is only surpassed by your command of the English language. And the expression of truth about trump and his degradation of our Nation and our Societale norms is beyond reproach... in other words...darn fine posts dude!

Super Contributor

Good evening to all-

Fishslayer-

No, I don't deny the truth. 

I'm not like those who support tRump and his lies and his greed and his abuse of others. I don't see him and his actions as excusable, much less supportable.

And I don't insult those who oppose my thoughts with silly "nutty as squirrel poop" tag lines. I can think of my own words to say when I express my thoughts. And I do.

Vote the garbage out. We can do MUCH better.

good night to all- Ed

Honored Social Butterfly

That's your political position and 1/2 the country see's it differently.

My signature/tag line It's political humor so lighten up Francis. It's not like I called 1/2 of America vile... expressing my thoughts. Really?..... pseudo morality.

Contempt for anyone rules out logic and ability to think rationally.

4 more years

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Super Contributor

Good evening to all-

Kidboy2-

Yes, I hate tRump.

There. That's the truth. I hate the things he says and I hate the things he does, and I especially hate the things he wants to do.

I'm not sure I have ever had to confess true hate for anyone before in my life, but I freely confess this now.

And he deserves disgust and hate from everyone else in our country who he has harmed- and that's all of us.

I wouldn't walk across the street to spit on him if his fake hair were on fire. I wouldn't take a step to harm him,  but I wouldn't take a step to help him, either.

Good night to all- Ed

Honored Social Butterfly

You're no different than most dems ... especially here on these boards. You're just not in denial about it. Every president Trump supporter knows this.

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Honored Social Butterfly

@EdM965653 

I'm with you, and your comments are spot on. 
You're right, we can do better than trump! 

Honored Social Butterfly

EdM965653 posted..

Good afternoon to all-

That's why the orange bloat has cut EPA and Superfund cleanups. In his eyes and the eyes of his vile supporters, environmental protection and recovery means nothing except that someone who is responsible and knows what is going on might tell tRump and his minions that they can''t pollute and harm the environment in their profitable business schemes.

tRump has no concept of the real world. He is concerned only with his polluting golf courses and motels. He has never been outside and he doesn't care about the natural world.

There has never been an individual who is so consistently and totally WRONG on every possible question. tRump is the most corrupt and ignorant man who ever occupied high office.

Vote the Garbage out- we can do much better.

good day to all- Ed

======================================================

Wow!

I am glad many citizens do not feel that our President is what you call him....I see that there are other Trump haters that will agree with you...its very telling about them.

have a better day Ed !
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:

I see that there are other Trump haters that will agree with you...its very telling about them.

Image result for hate begets hate

You should be encouraging your leader not to hate so much....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png