Get Your Fraud & Scam Questions Answered in the AARP Online Community! Find Out More!

Regular Social Butterfly

Re: Norwegians Reject Trump's Comments

Message 1 of 9

@williamb39198—The world is laughing at us and our disgustingly ignorant excuse for a president. THE WORLD!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 9

ChasKy53 wrote:

In Norway, Trump's Comments On Immigration Rejected As Backhanded Praise

By:  Gabe Joselaw and Ragnhild As Harbo

Norwegians don't want to immigrate to America. They don't want to immigrate to a country ran like a bleephole.  They reject Trumps comments on immigration and African nations.

Read about it at this LINK:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/norway-trump-s-comments-immigration-rejected-backhanded-praise-n8...

Of course Norwegians have no interest in immigrating to America - they live in the happiest country on Earth,have execellent FREE education for their kids, retire at 62 (vs 67 here) work 37 hour weeks (vs 47 here), get a minimum of 16 paid sick days and 24 vacation days  each year, their news media tells the truth and have NO Republicans to screw all those things things up for them just so the rich can become even richer. In fact, there's more Americans looking to move to Norawy since Der Trumper's election than there are Norwegians wanting to move here.

Frequent Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 9

Can you say: Norway is laughing at us! They know that they promote a much healthier way of life for their citizens, and respect for all. And I really take issue with the comment that if we like Norway we should move there. That shows total misunderstanding of what it means to be an American. We care the world about our country. So much so that we want to see it defended against a selfish, childish president and his gang who exhibit the same qualities. It’s apparent that they do not care about our country and are willing to take advantage of it’s great qualities, in turn are willing to destroy it from within and destroy our standing in the world. 

Norway is not the only country laughing at us. Many countries are concerned that we will become a dictatorial nation and strike out at them. They share our concern!

Regular Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 9

No one wants to live in a country run by a vulgar racist – – except other racists. This explains why some can’t understand why Norwegians would not want to come here. They love the idiot in chief – – he represents their way of thinking and their moral values. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 9

easyed598 wrote:

Chasky wrote-Norwegians don't want to immigrate to America. They don't want to immigrate to a country ran like a bleephole.  .------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Apparently you do or you would have left already for  Norway and any other African country you like better than America.

Or, we can elect a president after this one who tries to make the standard of living and level of health care in the country we love to be equivalent to Norway.  Just a thought. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 9

easyed598 wrote:

Chasky wrote-Norwegians don't want to immigrate to America. They don't want to immigrate to a country ran like a bleephole.  .------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Apparently you do or you would have left already for  Norway and any other African country you like better than America.

The Bircher based phrase come to mind after reading your post:  America .... love it or leave it.

My home is here, my family, my friends, my life. I have always been a patriot, very proud of America but very much aware of our problems and have always supported striving to solve them. Making America better is not going backwards in the manner that Trump is trying to take us.

Trump's words cause more problems, he does nothing to solve the problems we have, he adds "coals to the fire".

Running a country from the racist attitude that trump has is running a country "like a bleephole".  Norwegians understand that, why don't you?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 9

Frequent Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 9

How bad a statesman do you have to be to insult Norway? Donald Trump bad.

Hate has no home here.
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Norwegians Reject Trump's Comments

Message 9 of 9

In Norway, Trump's Comments On Immigration Rejected As Backhanded Praise

By:  Gabe Joselaw and Ragnhild As Harbo

Norwegians don't want to immigrate to America. They don't want to immigrate to a country ran like a bleephole.  They reject Trumps comments on immigration and African nations.

Read about it at this LINK:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/norway-trump-s-comments-immigration-rejected-backhanded-praise-n8...

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"