Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: North Korean Crisis a Product of Failed Pre-Trump Leadership

Message 51 of 65

Have you all gone delusional? Isn't anyone of you, really not seeing the danger?

Maybe I'm delusional, but I don't believe, for a minute, that anyone would shoot off a nuke. First, I would think we have a pretty good chance of shooting it down before it got here. 2nd, we all know that in less than half an hour, we could leave nothing but a big hole in the ground over all of North Korea, kill virtually all of the population, and radiate the place so no one could live there for several lifetimes.

Do people really believe that will happen? What could happen, of course, is a massive ground offensive with air support using conventional weapons. Then the Chinese and Russians would get involved and I have no idea what scenarios could play out with each side bringing in 100,000+ troops.  

"...Why is everyone a victim? Take personal responsibility for your life..."
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 65

@Roxanna35 wrote:

Who cares who's fault it is, if we are now on the verge of an Atomic war, in which the US has a chance of being hit by atomic power in any of our cities.?

Who cares, ?  We have now at the helm  two madmen, that apparently are so irresponsible that don't care what happens to anyone, including their own people.

If there is an atomic attack anywhere, then what? a

Isn't anyone of you, really not seeing the danger?

I don't know if you have noticed but our President and Kim Yong Un are thought about in the world of nations as JOKES. Heads of State joke about TRUMP'S handshakes, his ogling of other First Ladies, his pushing of other Heads of State out of the way where he is walking. Few talk seriously about this dope. The same goes for Kim Yong Un but less is said because his activities are less public.

What comes out of either one's mouth is taken with a HUGE grain of salt because the utterance is usually false, exaggerated, or explained away by an aide in a later interview. How many of the idiotic things has TRUMP said that were then called either sarcastic or irony. He is too stupid to use either of those avenues of speech. He says what he means without a filter and that's why we have the issues facing us today on several fronts. Thank goodness HOPEFULLY that there are leveler heads in both our Diplomatic Corps and Military.

Kim Jong Un, will say something outlandish and then you might not hear about it again. He sometimes lets his stupid statements retreat into the ether; but not TRUMP; he'll repeat the same STUPID comments time after time after time. Even if he doesn't have an audience for something he wants to say; he'll go seek one. Why do you think he went to WEST VIRGINIA for a "rally".

It is embarrassing to have someone elected with such a lack of character, intelligence, and diplomacy. It was not enough to have issues in IRAQ, IRAN, AFGHANISTAN, THE MIDDLE EAST for this idiot so now he escalates issues with NORTH KOREA, CHINA, CUBA, AND VENEZUELA? Does that make sense to anyone?

Notice that, while forced by Congress to sanction RUSSIA; he has stayed otherwise quiet on that country. Too many financial connections which I believe we will find out about soon enough.

North Korea basically has a dangerous toy, it has rockets, it maybe even has a warhead, but I doubt it has anything near a guidance system, a viable delivery system to protect the warhead prior to detonation, and most of all, the guts to start a war with the most powerful country in the world. Even China, because they are so economically linked to THE UNITED STATES has warned North Korea to NOT start anything.

As to being on the verge of nuclear war, we are both on the verge of nuclear war and NOT on the verge of nuclear war. We have technically been on the verge of nuclear war since 1946, but thankfully, regardless of administrations here, or in Russia, in China, in India, in Israel, or any other nuclear enabled country everyone sees the danger of escalation to the final countdown.

I don't think that Kim Jong Un is that stupid either. He knows if he starts anything there can only be two outcomes. He loses and is deposed or he is killed "in action".

That is why IT IS SO STUPID FOR TRUMP TO KEEP POKING KIM JONG UN WITH A STICK JUST TO PROVOKE ACTION ON HIS PART..........that is a sign of immaturity and weakness on the part of our President in the eyes of the world.

I am frankly embarrassed by this piece of excrement that has somehow become President.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 65

Mick  again,
All of the points that you have stated are indeed valid points, but at this time. completely irrelevant.
Like I have said, is any of this so important? So, what is important, when we start counting bodies?
Who cares what Trump has done or not done. Who cares who's fault this is,, What matters now is our future, and how that future is going to look.
Have we all close our minds as to what is happening now? 

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 65

Another Totally Meaningless & Ridiculous Post from the Alt-right Trump Worshippers

1. I read in the news this AM that the Maternal Mortality Rate is Texas is and has been the Highest in the World for years & years Texas has 35 deaths per 100,000 births - Poland averages 3 .................................Rick Perry is Responsible and shares the blame along with every other Texas Governors Administration & Texas Legislature for the last two decades

2. Afghanistan is the Longest War in US History - what are are we still doing there - George W Bush is responsible and every Presidential Administration since shares the blame

3. Iraq is a Close Second as being one of the USA's longest wars - what are are we still doing there - George W Bush is responsible - he said - Mission Accomplished back in 2003 - LIAR he and shares the blame along with every other Presidential Administration since

4. Healthcare Insurance Cost & Affordable Available Care has been a American Tragedy for Decades - Ronald Reagan is Responsible and shares the blame along with every other Presidential Administration since

5. Global Climate Change has been a issue for the World for Decades - Dwight D Eisenhaur is responsible and and shares the blame along with every other Presidential Administration since

PS - Most of the Pre-Trump Presidential Administrations have at least attempted to address this Global Crisis - Trump thinks it's a Chinese Hoax.............................and has made the USA one of only three out of the 200+ Countries in the World who are not participating in the Paris Climate Agreement - the other two...........................Syria & Nicaragua

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 65

My solution? 
You have got to be kidding.   We have a full government in this country, a Senate and a Congress, and a ton of military in this Administration.

They are the ones that need to do something about all of this.

We need to infuse some sobriety in all of this. Politics are for when things are not this hot and dangerous.
We the citizens of this country need to tell our government what are our feelings on any of this.
Before they become so paralized that they are unable to act. 
Actons now are much too dangerous, and this Administration and the rest of this government better start doing something  about all of this.
What did you think I was going to say. Start a revolution? really, that is ridiculous and actually much too late for that.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 65

sorry, late for this discussion; really surprised to awake this morning, as expected these 2 little men to have destroyed us all...

My solution would be USA voting an intelligent, sane and worthy person as leader of our nation. Since we failed that I would hope the North Korean people would elect an intelligent, sane and worthy person as leader.

Oh wait, that CANNOT happen there.

And so it goes, 2 small minds now DICTATE the future of the world as we know it.

Congratulations, humanity. You've succeeded in destroying it all, even without the non-existent global warming... (sorry, my friends in LA, USA; the flooding is horrendous and devastating and I pray for yall)

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 65

@Roxanna35 wrote:

The responses in this thread are really quite interesting.

but I do have a question to all of you.

Who cares who's fault it is, if we are now on the verge of an Atomic war, in which the US has a chance of being hit by atomic power in any of our cities.?

Who cares, ?  We have now at the helm  two madmen, that apparently are so irresponsible that don't care what happens to anyone, including their own people.
and we have blamed the muslims for not appreciating life?
So, all of you, that come here and waste their time criticizing one another  What do you all are thinking?

If there is an atomic attack anywhere, then what? are you still going to come here and simply criticize Trump or NK?

Have you all gone delusional? Isn't anyone of you, really not seeing the danger?

@Roxanna35, What is your solution?

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 65

The responses in this thread are really quite interesting.

but I do have a question to all of you.

and we have blamed the muslims for not appreciating life?
So, all of you, that come here and waste their time criticizing one another  What do you all are thinking?

If there is an atomic attack anywhere, then what? are you still going to come here and simply criticize Trump or NK?

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 65

What happened pre-Trump is we did not get involved in a war with N Koreas only ally, Red China.

Then we have all those fine upstanding American executives who, in order to make their stuff in China, agreed to provide the commie chinese with the technology involved. This was made legal by Republicans who valued higher profits over National Security because guess how Red China transformed from a 3d World also-ran to a super power in 20 years? WE GAVE THEM THE RESULTS OF ALL OUR R&D.

So now Red China has all our money AND all our technology, and considering how long it took us to produce the Plutonium for FatMan, it seems obvious they shared some of that tech with their Korean ally. But not to worry, American executives were paid zillions for having made that possible, so Republicans consider it a good thing.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 65

@jimc91 wrote:

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 8.47.10 AM.png

If China does not cooperate, and Kim does not suspend his nuclear program — encouraged by face-saving and compensating American and allied guaranties that there will be no attempt to reunify the Korean Peninsula or overthrow the Kimist regime — a full conventional military preemptive strike will have to be made on all the nuclear-relevant and other offensive military sites.

READ MORE:  http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/north-korean-crisis-a-product-of-failed-pre-trump-leadership/

Once again, those in support of Donald Trump resort to the use of fringe media sources with articles written by authors that have a TOTAL LACK OF CREDIBILITY.

CONRAD BLACK, a convicted fraudster, having served time for same is the author of the above article. Not only an ex-con, he was expelled from one college, as he grew up, for selling stolen exam papers while he also got expelled from another college for insubordinate behavior.

Other positive highlights of this genius is that SEC charges were filed against him, he was deported from THE UNITED STATES, he was permanently banned in Canada from being a Director or Officer in a publicly traded company, and he was expelled from several honorary positions.

And yet, LIFEZETTE prints his opinion. I guess they have the right to do so as it is covered under the 1st AMENDMENT, but with this guy's excellent resume, I doubt if anyone will believe what he writes except for a very few.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing ralmon, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE

Top Authors