North Korea appears to jab at Trump with missile test

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: North Korea appears to jab at Trump with missile test

Message 11 of 14

Richva-anyone who knows anything about how people learn,  know that we learn from our mistakes. I do believe that there are exceptions to this rule amongst the mentally challenged.

I'm serious when I say Trump doesn't learn from his mistakes, and the proof is his numerous failures. 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 14

Trump is already pointing out the missile was a failure.  I would point out that the North Korean engineers learn from each launch.  I would also point out you learn more from failure than from success. They are going to get those missiles. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 14

Richva--yup, that's what any sane person would do-threaten a extremely violent, unbalanced nut job who has his country's military at his disposal. Trump is a verifiable loony toon.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

North Korea appears to jab at Trump with missile test

Message 14 of 14

Pretty much what was expected. The parades yesterday and some form of defiance today. So far Trump just said he was aware of the unsuccessful launch and had no other comment.  Still no comment on the purpose of the naval force he sent. I doubt he knows what the purpose would be. 

In other news, there were two completely new ballistic missile systems displayed in yesterday's parades.  The North has been known to fudge a bit on how far along their development efforts have gotten but they have never tried to hide the direction in which they are headed.  Two entirely new systems is getting a lot of attention from North Korea watchers. 

North Korea, in an apparent show of defiance against U.S. President Donald Trump, tried to test a missile early Sunday, but U.S. officials said the attempt failed as the projectile exploded almost immediately upon being launched.

It was not immediately clear if the missile used was capable of carrying a nuclear warhead. But the test came just as Vice President Mike Pence was headed to South Korea and days after Trump asserted, via a tweet, that the U.S. will “properly deal with” North Korea, whose nuclear program his administration is seeking to rein in.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/north-korea-missile-test-fail-237259

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors