Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly

Re: North Carolina throws convention threat back at Trump and GOP

Message 1 of 15

Shakespeare said it best: "all sound and fury, signifying nothing". How did anyone know that he could predict Donald Trump 400 years ago?

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 15

Come on you guys, the idiot in Florida is going to win this convention in Florida. please!!!!!! keep it away from here.

no name
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 15

I am not a lawyer and don't pretend to be one.... but boy would I love to see the Contract that RNC and Trump.org signed, as the State is moving forward with it's preparation.    Moving the Conventions is going to make them lose a pretty penny and improve the North Carolina State coffers.    Well played GOV, well played!

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 15

Chasky wrote:

The bully in the White House isn't able to bully everyone. So sad that the Republican Party won't stand up to him.

Why on earth would the Republican Party "stand up" to their ToadPOTUS? He's everything they've dreamed of for the past 30+ years - a misogynistic racist who uses every power of his office to do maximum harm to poor non-white people and is destroying every governmental protection afforded to the bottom 90% while accelerating their wealth and income redistribution programs so the bottom 90% is MUCH worse off today then they were in 2016, and, thanks to his deregulation and putting incompetents in charge of what few regulations remain,  the Corporate Oligarchs are destroying jobs and worker benefits at a frantic pace.

The FACT he's a gutless draft-dodging, sexual predator who has cheated every business associate and investor he ever had and is in hock to the Russian Mob, Oligarchs and Government for over 60% of his claimed fortune means nothing to Republicans who worship only money and power.

Getting rid of tRump will only make the destruction of our American Democracy take a while longer - to save what we hold dear, the GOPers gotta GO! Only when they hold NO power to do so will they cease working to move all the money and income from the bottom 90% to the top 10%.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 15

Here is the perfect spot to move the Reb. Convention to. Moscow Russia. They could handle it and Trump could get his orders from the main guest speaker. Putin.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 15

The bully in the White House isn't able to bully everyone. So sad that the Republican Party won't stand up to him.

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 15

@afisher wrote:

Here is the best response I have read.... the single finger salute!   https://www.chicagotribune.com/columns/rex-huppke/ct-coronavirus-trump-gop-convention-north-carolina...

and crowd containment to just GOP!    

Perfect solution! 👍

"FLOATING MAGA.” (That stands for: “Fantastic Landless Out-of-this-world Amazing Triumph In Never Grifting while Making America Great Again.”)"

😃

Highlighted
Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 15

Does anyone else wonder why they need a convention since obviously they're afraid of him and so they've drunk this dotard's kool-aid?

Kudos to NC gov for not; but don't bring this trash to Vegas; we don't need business that badly!

#StaySafe 😷

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 15

@RichardB242137 wrote:

How Trump tells the truth

Trump's true news:
 ( man in the mirror )

"Whoever cheated the most would win," Trump wrote.

Highlighted

Message 10 of 15

image.png

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors