Honored Social Butterfly

No details Donny strikes again

Between his short attention span, his poor reading comprehension, and his refusal to spend any time learning enough facts to have an opinion, Donald Trump is the poster child for Adult Attention Deficit Disorder. Like Marie Antoinette before him, he is a "big picture" guy. After today's speech on tax reform, we can add that issue to the growing list of things  where his doctrine is a series of bullet points.

• Tax Reform
  • Transgenders in the Military
  • Opioid State of Emergency
  • Health Care
  • North Korea

Honored Social Butterfly

Donald is like a child wandering through a toy shop, gazing at everything and saying I want this and that  and that.  

He hasn't a clue how to actually obtain anything and he refuses to listen to anyone with expertise on how to get anything done.    It amazes / amuses me to read that some seem to believe that Donald's ideas will magically get done, but in the meantime, they will resort to distraction.   

According to even Fox- the magic orb is looking very tarnished and people who voted for him are admitting that he is incapable of doing anything but talk about himself.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Richva wrote:

Between his short attention span, his poor reading comprehension, and his refusal to spend any time learning enough facts to have an opinion, Donald Trump is the poster child for Adult Attention Deficit Disorder. Like Marie Antoinette before him, he is a "big picture" guy. After today's speech on tax reform, we can add that issue to the growing list of things  where his doctrine is a series of bullet points.

• Tax Reform
  • Health Care
  • North Korea

Yeah, it also rained here in the Florida Panhandle today...  Pretty sure it was President Trumps fault.

Too funny!  The hysteria from the left continues.

VIMTSTL
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@jimc91 wrote:

Yeah, it also rained here in the Florida Panhandle today...  Pretty sure it was President Trumps fault.

Too funny!  The hysteria from the left continues.

I have to admit, every day with no details Donny showing his incompetence is a day closer to hysteria. Not so much from the Left as we can see that he is hardening the base and scaring the daylights out of everyone from independents to our allies in Europe and Asia.  The despots in the Middle East love him. Israelis did up until Charlottesville but they are a suspicious lot anyway.  I can't wait till he is in the middle of the tax debate and tries to show off his knowledge.  It is going to be hilarious.  

Honored Social Butterfly

Donny does it again-Jobs are increasing at best rates in 10 years . Unemployment is close to 4 % .  You won`t hear this from the lefties here.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@easyed598 wrote:

Donny does it again-Jobs are increasing at best rates in 10 years . Unemployment is close to 4 % .  You won`t hear this from the lefties here.

Obama brought us out of a crashed economy and the worst recession since the Great Depression, ending his term with an unemployment rate that was the lowest in ten years .................. but you didn't and still won't hear it from the 'righties' here.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Trusted Social Butterfly

@Richva wrote:

• Tax Reform
  • Health Care
  • North Korea

Strange you should say those things.  You and my wife have not been 'getting together' while I wasn't looking, have you?  She knows about those things, you see....being a retired medical professional and all.  I hear about it a lot.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png