Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: No More Big Bird But 600 Billion Tax Cut 4 Rich

Message 11 of 28

@rker321 wrote:

Blaming the Constitution is not going to get many posters anywhere. This is ridiculous and it won't pass mustard in Congress, 
They will not do themselves harm and this budget as is will probably cost them the Senate and many in the House.

So, in a way, I am not worried. for the first time, I actually rely on the politicians to do the right thing.
But my words are become more true with ecah passing day.
We finally have the Government that we deserve,  and   The more harm that they do, the sooner that they will leave

Who "blamed" the Constitution for what? I for one would never "blame" the Constitution or anyone attempting to support it for anything negative.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 28

Blaming the Constitution is not going to get many posters anywhere. This is ridiculous and it won't pass mustard in Congress, 
They will not do themselves harm and this budget as is will probably cost them the Senate and many in the House.

So, in a way, I am not worried. for the first time, I actually rely on the politicians to do the right thing.
But my words are become more true with ecah passing day.
We finally have the Government that we deserve,  and   The more harm that they do, the sooner that they will leave

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 28

@mickstuder wrote:

@j868138h wrote:

Another liberal lie with a flawed premise at the start.  BTW - how many "poor" people have hired you into a good paying job?

It was not, should never have been and never will be "Her Turn"  The only thing that would have been "stronger together" would have been the CLinton's bank accounts...

Opps - I think you Dropped ThisDymo Labeling Gun.png

A label maker?????

First, Elmo was sold to HBO so the weeping and gnashing of teeth is a bit overdone. Let's face it, Elmo now is restricted to the kids of those who can pay for HBO (probably not the adored 47%ers).

The budget, like President Trump, is in fact unique. It could be called a "throw-back" since it attempts to restore the place of the federal government to where the Founders saw it.

Now, I know that our Progressive friends see the Constitution as a racist, sexist, outdated  document written by "old white men", I still see it as the basis of the best form of government this planet has seen to date.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 28

@j868138h wrote:

Another liberal lie with a flawed premise at the start.  BTW - how many "poor" people have hired you into a good paying job?

It was not, should never have been and never will be "Her Turn"  The only thing that would have been "stronger together" would have been the CLinton's bank accounts...

Opps - I think you Dropped ThisDymo Labeling Gun.png

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 28

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 28

Perhaps the people of this country will figure out that if they are not of sufficient wealth that Donald and his cabal don't give a **bleep** about them.     Bannon wants to destroy this country - and Donald appears to agree.  

He conned a bunch of people to vote for him and we are watching how he and his fellow wealthy friends will assure that the gap between the wealthy and middle class continues to expand.   Will those that supported him admit their mistake?    It will matter in 2018, past that, the US will soon look like Turkey.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 28

Here's how much Trump cares about saving taxpayers money:

Bruce Bartlett @BruceBartlett 6h6 hours ago

The $200 million Trump will spend in 2017 to keep his wife in NYC & vacation weekly at Mar-a-Lago would pay for many programs he would cut.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 28

Trump Budget Cuts Six.png

Source - https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2017-trump-budget/

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 28

Trump Budget Cuts Four.png

Trump Budget Cuts Five.png

Source - http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/visual-guide-winners-losers-trump-s-budget-n734386

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 28

Trump Budget Cuts Three.png

Source -http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/visual-guide-winners-losers-trump-s-budget-n734386

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views