Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: No More Big Bird But 600 Billion Tax Cut 4 Rich

Message 1 of 28

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

The drone thing is "a distraction". The 1778 thing is "a distraction". No one has picked any date as a "return to" date. It is a return to the dictates of the Constitution that is proposed. Let's face it, until the radicals get their "revolution", it is our governing document and has served us well for many years.

Could you please point that out to the president the next time he disparages the judicial system for pointing out he is not following the Constition?

I do not believe that by pointing out that a Court is overstepping it's Constitutional boundaries he is not following it. Unless you can point out some Constitutional prohibition.....

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 28

@rk9152 wrote:

The drone thing is "a distraction". The 1778 thing is "a distraction". No one has picked any date as a "return to" date. It is a return to the dictates of the Constitution that is proposed. Let's face it, until the radicals get their "revolution", it is our governing document and has served us well for many years.

Could you please point that out to the president the next time he disparages the judicial system for pointing out he is not following the Constition?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 28

@afisher wrote:

Distraction:   Their view of government  is  to revert to 1778 and only fund the government to fight wars and to only tax to pay for said wars?

Weird as Donald supporter regime, his new BFF has decided to shoot down a drone costing under $300  with a patriot missle, cost of $3 Million....because non-sanctioned war ain't free.  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 28

Distraction:   Their view of government  is  to revert to 1778 and only fund the government to fight wars and to only tax to pay for said wars?

Weird as Donald supporter regime, his new BFF has decided to shoot down a drone costing under $300  with a patriot missle, cost of $3 Million....because non-sanctioned war ain't free.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 28

rich - it really isn't a case "enough for this or that". It is a case of the proper function of the federal government.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 28

17264652_1749890128355291_4863521303790510109_n.jpg

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 28

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:  First, Elmo was sold to HBO so the weeping and gnashing of teeth is a bit overdone. Let's face it, Elmo now is restricted to the kids of those who can pay for HBO (probably not the adored 47%ers).

Sesame Street Fans No Longer Need HBO to Watch New Elmo and Cookie Monster Episodes on TV

http://www.adweek.com/tv-video/sesame-street-fans-no-longer-need-hbo-watch-elmo-and-cookie-monster-t...

The title of this claims that Big Bird was taken from poor kids. As you point out - 'taint so. Another point, I have heard that Big Bird brings in something in the neighborhood of $1 million annually. So why is federal funding needed??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 28

@afisher wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@j868138h wrote:

Another liberal lie with a flawed premise at the start.  BTW - how many "poor" people have hired you into a good paying job?

It was not, should never have been and never will be "Her Turn"  The only thing that would have been "stronger together" would have been the CLinton's bank accounts...

Opps - I think you Dropped ThisDymo Labeling Gun.png

A label maker?????

First, Elmo was sold to HBO so the weeping and gnashing of teeth is a bit overdone. Let's face it, Elmo now is restricted to the kids of those who can pay for HBO (probably not the adored 47%ers).

The budget, like President Trump, is in fact unique. It could be called a "throw-back" since it attempts to restore the place of the federal government to where the Founders saw it.

Now, I know that our Progressive friends see the Constitution as a racist, sexist, outdated  document written by "old white men", I still see it as the basis of the best form of government this planet has seen to date.

oh FFS, let me help the donald supporters out.   They asked who decided to talk about the Constitution - the answer:   THEY DID.     lordy...   As much as I dislike long threads that include numerous responses, this one is pretty epic.    I suppose they hope that memory deficiency medications are not cut by Price, et al.  

"FFS" - classy as always.

However, when discussing the role of government (which this is about) how does one not involve the Constitution?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 28

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@j868138h wrote:

Another liberal lie with a flawed premise at the start.  BTW - how many "poor" people have hired you into a good paying job?

It was not, should never have been and never will be "Her Turn"  The only thing that would have been "stronger together" would have been the CLinton's bank accounts...

Opps - I think you Dropped ThisDymo Labeling Gun.png

A label maker?????

First, Elmo was sold to HBO so the weeping and gnashing of teeth is a bit overdone. Let's face it, Elmo now is restricted to the kids of those who can pay for HBO (probably not the adored 47%ers).

The budget, like President Trump, is in fact unique. It could be called a "throw-back" since it attempts to restore the place of the federal government to where the Founders saw it.

Now, I know that our Progressive friends see the Constitution as a racist, sexist, outdated  document written by "old white men", I still see it as the basis of the best form of government this planet has seen to date.

oh FFS, let me help the donald supporters out.   They asked who decided to talk about the Constitution - the answer:   THEY DID.     lordy...   As much as I dislike long threads that include numerous responses, this one is pretty epic.    I suppose they hope that memory deficiency medications are not cut by Price, et al.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 28

rk9152:  First, Elmo was sold to HBO so the weeping and gnashing of teeth is a bit overdone. Let's face it, Elmo now is restricted to the kids of those who can pay for HBO (probably not the adored 47%ers).

Sesame Street Fans No Longer Need HBO to Watch New Elmo and Cookie Monster Episodes on TV

http://www.adweek.com/tv-video/sesame-street-fans-no-longer-need-hbo-watch-elmo-and-cookie-monster-t...

Kudos
Views