Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 171 of 192

Funny that all the left wing media is bragging that the surge in Covid19 cases are all in the (red) states while it is more subtle that the most deaths due to Covid19 are in BLUE states because of carelessness.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 172 of 192

@sunluvngal wrote:

@john258  Well John, we can't possibly understand everything that everybody does or says. You know what they say, don't worry about the small things, and most things are just that.🙂

Now before you get too excited I want to clarify that I am not suggesting that the subject/virus is a small thing! We all know that is not the case.

🙏🙏🙏

Your are correct we can not, but we can watch their actions as actions speak louder than words.

The virus if it has its way will kill everyone on earth just like many before it. The smartest animals on earth are humans, and they have controlled many viruses over time. That is what should happen this time, and is, but the USA is no longer a leader in doing that, and that is the problem which must be solved.

The reason we are not leading is Trump. Trump is willing to accept anything to gain his goals and that includes death. His goal is to get reelected. That means our goal should be to see that does not happen, and one part of that is all working to control the virus which true Americans are doing.

AZ is one place that is not happening. WHY? Trump has a person as Governor who is his lackey and does what Trump tells him to. The governor is backed by the far right Trump supporters who like Trump accept death as a path way for Trump to become full Dictator.

Right now the virus in AZ is no small thing, and every thinking person in AZ should be working to do that, and that means ending Trump and his lackey time in office. Join the good people of AZ.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 173 of 192

It does matter who is in office:

Where is the testing, distancing, face mask National policy. Why ignore Medical and Scientific information. Why is denial and misinformation the WH policy. 
It does matter, a real leader would have already been addressing the National virus issues...but we do not have a real leader in the WH...trump is not a leader...it does matter!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 174 of 192

People in Hiroshima survived, but none voted to get the Enola Gay back for an encore.

Just proves THOSE survivors are much more perceptive than the Republicans who are surviving their ToadPOTUS.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 175 of 192

@john258  Well John, we can't possibly understand everything that everybody does or says. You know what they say, don't worry about the small things, and most things are just that.🙂

Now before you get too excited I want to clarify that I am not suggesting that the subject/virus is a small thing! We all know that is not the case.

🙏🙏🙏

You can lead a Liberal to knowledge, but you can't make'em THINK! 😞
Trump 2020!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 176 of 192

The Oxford vaccine is show good antibody response. 

Typical flu vaccine rate is 45-55%. Easily checked.  No reason to believe the covid-19 vaccine would be different. 

In other news... the UK has made a public statement about maintaining "lock down status" if the population won't/refuse to vaccinate. 

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 177 of 192

@gruffstuff   The only things l "wonder"  about right now, are when is the chaos in the streets going to end, and this virus going to at least decrease enough so we can go about business as usual. 🙏🙏

oh yeah, and who's going to win the 2020 election!!  😳

Trump 2020!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 178 of 192

@JANMB  Understandable. I know people that still won't take the flu vaccine. I didn't for a lot of years after it first come out.

Trump 2020!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 179 of 192

I have a problem with taking an "early" vaccine not tested long enough.  There are horror stories from the past where vaccines were not properly tested.    

Then I always had a problem with taking anything but aspirin. and thankful I am so  apprehensive that  I avoided taking  Thalidomide which  was a widely used drug in the late 1950s and early 1960s for the treatment of nausea in pregnant women.      It became apparent in the 1960s that thalidomide treatment resulted in severe birth defects in thousands of children.   Children born without limbs or arms.   

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 180 of 192

America will survive the Trump pandemic but it will be a much weaker nation than the ones who handled it well.  Except for China where this seems to have started, all nations started with the same level of information we had OR WORSE.  From there, many seem to have dealt with the virus in a much more competent manner.  They are now reopened for business.

American still does not have adequate testing in place. It still does not have adequate contact tracing in place.  It is still lead by Trump. There is definitely a connection. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors