Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 61 of 83

No, Kamala Harris Isn’t A ‘Moderate’

Compared to the Klu Klux Klan and the Trump party she's not. They wouldn't see her as a moderate at all.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 83

How about just take a look at her voting record in the Senate...  

She can't run or hide from it as it is part of the official record.  Easy to find but you better search it now before GOOGLE works to hide it.

Screen Shot 2020-08-12 at 1.25.48 PM.png

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/kamala_harris/412678 

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 83

sunluvngal:

It isn't a matter of harris being "painted" as a far left radical...her record speaks for itself, if anybody cares to take a look...🙄

Kamala Harris

"I took on successfully, and I prosecuted the big banks, when they preyed on homeowners," Harris told a crowd of supporters in reference to her record as Attorney General of California. "I've prosecuted the pharmaceutical companies when they preyed on seniors. I have prosecuted transnational criminal organizations when they preyed on women and children.

“I know predators, and we have one living in the White House."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala-harris-on-trump-we-have-a-predator-living-in-the-white-house

I think you'll have a long wait for any meltdown.

I think 82 days is not a long time - but by all appearances - it would be surprising if his personal, CURRENT meltdown takes more than, oh, 45 days to reach its horrific conclusion.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 83

sunluvngal wrote:

That's correct, harris in no way can be called a moderate.  Doing the research on her record is proof of that. Although the liberal left insanity seems to be in, in this crazy upside down world.

I'm hoping that this will not even be a thought in anybody's mind, let alone an issue, as of November 3, 2020. 

Make the liberals cry again Aug 2020.gif

john258:

What research did you do and what did it tell you. From what you posted it must be from the Gov. of AZ. Yes that is the Gov. who has made his state a leader in the number who have the virus, and we see more die every day. Where did the Gov. get his information for his virus approach. Dictator Trump told him to do it.

Well your hopes will be totally wrong in true Americans, but totally correct in the Gov. of AZ mind.

sunluvngal:

Once again you do not know of what you speak.  You are not up to date on your AZ stats...we're on the decrease, actually. Like New York and other states, things change.  Thank goodness.  Not sure what that has to do with the topic, but whatever.

Again, if people do the research the record of harris is proof that this thread/topic is indeed correct.

You can lead a Liberal to knowledge, but you can't make'em THINK! 😞
Trump 2020!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 83

@sunluvngal wrote:

That's correct, harris in no way can be called a moderate.  Doing the research on her record is proof of that. Although the liberal left insanity seems to be in, in this crazy upside down world.

I'm hoping that this will not even be a thought in anybody's mind, let alone an issue, as of November 3, 2020. 

What research did you do and what did it tell you. From what you posted it must be from the Gov. of AZ. Yes that is the Gov. who has made his state a leader in the number who have the virus, and we see more die every day. Where did the Gov. get his information for his virus approach. Dictator Trump told him to do it.

Well your hopes will be totally wrong in true Americans, but totally correct in the Gov. of AZ mind.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 83
MsStretch wrote:

This is just the new strategy for the IMPOOPUS campaign camp -- paint Kamala as a far left radical.  @jimc91 is doing a better job at it than even Donnie, since IMPOOPUS bobbled on the original messaging.

This is too funny.  Gonna enjoy the IMPOOPUS meltdown. 🤣

sunluvngal:

It isn't a matter of harris being "painted" as a far left radical...her record speaks for itself, if anybody cares to take a look...🙄  I think you'll have a long wait for any meltdown.🤣🤣

Trump 2020!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 83

This is just the new strategy for the IMPOOPUS campaign camp -- paint Kamala as a far left radical.  @jimc91 is doing a better job at it than even Donnie, since IMPOOPUS bobbled on the original messaging.

This is too funny.  Gonna enjoy the IMPOOPUS meltdown. 🤣

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 83

Trump 2020!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 83
  • In favor of DACA
  • Critical of Facebook and other social media companies' handling of political speech, hate speech and misinformation online.
  • Led prosecution of predatory lenders, protections for those hammered by student debt, and taking a tough stance on online consumer privacy issues.
  • Fought against a suit to declare California's death penalty unconstitutional. 
  • An advocate for  abortion rights, enforcement of California’s landmark climate change initiatives, a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants, and the protection of marriage equality and LGBTQ rights.

Tough to argue against a resume like that, isn't?  Well, Trump can always just call her "nasty". That ALWAYS works, right? 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 83

No, Kamala Harris Isn’t A ‘Moderate’ — She’s A Radical Threat To America

As if the folks that are so far out in right field they're in the nosebleed seats are a judge of anyone's ideolgy. Good grief. 😂

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors