Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Nixon Fires Cox = Trump Fires Comey

Message 41 of 57

@pc6063 wrote:

Rker--not so sure I agree with you with regard to impeachment hearings. We have Felonies, we have horrible abuse of power, we have the blatent conflict of interest, we have constitutional violations. Seems to me that's a pretty good reason to get them started.

I am not an attorney, but I will reseach the grounds of impeachment for a President and let you know what they are and if there is any proof at this point of anything that you have posted.
Ok  here they are.

Reasons for Impeachment.  Treason, Bribery, and other high crimes and misdeameanors.

Other high crimes and misdeamenors.
Perjury, misuse of assets, abuse of authority, failure to supervise, dereliction of duty, conduct unbecoming, refusal to obey.
Remember, The impeachment process is a political process and not a criminal one.

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 42 of 57

@pc6063 wrote:

Rker--not so sure I agree with you with regard to impeachment hearings. We have Felonies, we have horrible abuse of power, we have the blatent conflict of interest, we have constitutional violations. Seems to me that's a pretty good reason to get them started.

I am not an attorney, but I will reseach the grounds of impeachment for a President and let you know what they are and if there is any proof at this point of anything that you have posted.

no name
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 43 of 57

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 44 of 57

Mick--Ahh,  very good choices. I have more--how about Barack Obama?  Unlike Trump, this man knows the law having been a constitutional lawyer and professor. He knows the ins and outs of the dealing with foreign entities. I think you make a wonderful choice.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 45 of 57

@Richva wrote:

I would like to take this opportunity to nominate James Comey for the position of Special Prosecutor of all things Trump/Russia. 

Well of course the President needs to be given a few choices to make his selection from

My Nominations Would Be:

1. Sally Yates

2. Preet Bharara

3. Gonzalo Curiel

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 46 of 57

RK-- once again with the fantasy of NeoMarxists.  Would've thought by this time you would have realized that people aren't buying into that at all.

Having said that, you're right people were upset at the timing of Comey's  holding a meeting about Hillary's emails. Dah!  If this had happened to "your guy,"  you would have  been singing the blues.   I can just hear refrains of how mean director Comey was too little donnie.

However, dems wanted to get to the truth behind Clinton's "alleged" crimes,  and despite the timing,  we were glad for the chance to prove that she had done nothing wrong. Bad judgment, yes, but then again when you look at Trump,  Hillary's judgment seems extremely stellar. 

But wanting to know the truth and acceting the truth is the difference. We wanted to know the truth about our candidate, unlike those who pretend they don't see the crimes, the lies, the felonies , the manipulations, the overt signs of mental illness of trump.

Again,  it becomes apparent that you either didn't read the dismissal or you have chosen to  pretend that the reason given for the dismissal isn't ludicrous on its face.

"Your guy" went around proudly telling everybody that director Comey was looking into Hillary's investigations again. He puffed  out  his chest,  and he talked about that during every campaign stop. He loved it!!

And now,  to fire James Comey because he didn't get permission to hold a hearing, to say that he is being dismissed because of his treatment of Hillary Clinton, can you say 100% totally unbelievable. Come on, a two-year-old could figure it out. Ya know, trump is a liar, but he's a horrible liar  because he is stupid. anyone who cares too, can see right through him.

with regard to Senator Schumer, I don't get e-mails ftom his office, but I don't need to get emails from him to know the difference between right and wrong, to know how I feel about something, to know what is legal and is not legal, unlike Trump followers who depend on Breitbart, FOXNews, and  tweets from the maniac sitting at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. in Washington DC,  all who know that followers will swallow every single fantasy which they are fed. 

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Nixon Fires Cox = Trump Fires Comey

Message 47 of 57

Can you imagine the uproar from the Trump lovers if President Obama would have fired Comey after his national presentation before Congress essentially destroyed what was left of Hillary's faltering campaign?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 48 of 57

Talk about "fickle"!!

He was hated by the neoMarxist. Just the other day their choice for the White House blamed him for her loss. He was attacked by them for revealing the potential security leaks from Huma Abedin. He was fired in response to a request from Rod Rosenstein, a guy who is mutually respected on both sides of the aisle, who served under an R President and a D President.

Yep, fickle - or, just got their email from Chuck Schumer.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 49 of 57

@pc6063 wrote:

Anyone who realizes what is just happened needs to take 5 to 10 minutes out of your schedule tomorrow. You need to pick up the phone, call your state senators and let him or her know that you would like them to start impeachment proceedings against  the maniac who calls himself the president.

In leui  of impeachment, removal can be accomplished through the use of amendment 25, article 4, which allows for the removal of a president who is incapable of performing his duties or who is mentally unstable. Both apply to our newly minted dictator.

It is imperative that we all act on this in every state in the nation. This cannot go on unchecked. There is a criminal in the White House, and he needs to go.

Impeachment proceedings is too early for that. but, what we need most now is an independent investigator on the Russian connection if there is one. and come to a conclussion . This is getting much too convoluted. and yes, we must call all Republican congressmen and Senators and do demand that to happen. Just called my Senator and requested that he should call for an independent investigation. 

no name
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 50 of 57

Anyone who realizes what is just happened needs to take 5 to 10 minutes out of your schedule tomorrow. You need to pick up the phone, call your state senators and let him or her know that you would like them to start impeachment proceedings against  the maniac who calls himself the president.

In leui  of impeachment, removal can be accomplished through the use of amendment 25, article 4, which allows for the removal of a president who is incapable of performing his duties or who is mentally unstable. Both apply to our newly minted dictator.

It is imperative that we all act on this in every state in the nation. This cannot go on unchecked. There is a criminal in the White House, and he needs to go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards.

Solve your favorite crosswords on AARP Games to earn AARP Rewards points. Try your hand at the Daily Crossword, the Mini Crossword, and Let’s Crossword, the new member game you can play with family and friends. Play Now.

Top Authors