Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

Nixon Fires Cox = Trump Fires Comey

C'mon the Regression of the USA to a Non-Democracy is accelerating.........................

 

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump on Tuesday fired FBI Director James Comey after his attorney general and deputy attorney general recommended his removal.

 
"The FBI is one of our nation's most cherished and respected institutions and today will mark a new beginning for our crown jewel of law enforcement," Trump said in a statement.
White House press secretary Sean Spicer said shortly before 6 p.m. ET on Tuesday that Comey was "notified a short time ago," but declined to say how Comey was notified. Comey's dismissal took effect immediately.
 
Spicer told reporters that Comey "accepted the recommendation of the deputy attorney general and the attorney general," who both recommended Comey's "dismissal."
 
 
The White House said it will immediately launch the search for a new FBI director.
Comey was appointed FBI director by President Barack Obama in 2013.
 
 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Honored Social Butterfly


@pc6063 wrote:

Rk--since This neoMarxist thing is no more than a fantasy,  I cannot intelligently respond to your post. 


Oh-oh - it's the memory thing, you already did.

0 Kudos
343 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

RK-- once again with the fantasy of NeoMarxists.  Would've thought by this time you would have realized that people aren't buying into that at all.

 

 

Having said that, you're right people were upset at the timing of Comey's  holding a meeting about Hillary's emails. Dah!  If this had happened to "your guy,"  you would have  been singing the blues.   I can just hear refrains of how mean director Comey was too little donnie.

 

 

However, dems wanted to get to the truth behind Clinton's "alleged" crimes,  and despite the timing,  we were glad for the chance to prove that she had done nothing wrong. Bad judgment, yes, but then again when you look at Trump,  Hillary's judgment seems extremely stellar. 

 

  But wanting to know the truth and acceting the truth is the difference. We wanted to know the truth about our candidate, unlike those who pretend they don't see the crimes, the lies, the felonies , the manipulations, the overt signs of mental illness of trump.

 

 

Again,  it becomes apparent that you either didn't read the dismissal or you have chosen to  pretend that the reason given for the dismissal isn't ludicrous on its face.

 

"Your guy" went around proudly telling everybody that director Comey was looking into Hillary's investigations again. He puffed  out  his chest,  and he talked about that during every campaign stop. He loved it!!

 

 

And now,  to fire James Comey because he didn't get permission to hold a hearing, to say that he is being dismissed because of his treatment of Hillary Clinton, can you say 100% totally unbelievable. Come on, a two-year-old could figure it out. Ya know, trump is a liar, but he's a horrible liar  because he is stupid. anyone who cares too, can see right through him.

 

with regard to Senator Schumer, I don't get e-mails ftom his office, but I don't need to get emails from him to know the difference between right and wrong, to know how I feel about something, to know what is legal and is not legal, unlike Trump followers who depend on Breitbart, FOXNews, and  tweets from the maniac sitting at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. in Washington DC,  all who know that followers will swallow every single fantasy which they are fed. 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Honored Social Butterfly

pc - of course some aren't buying into it, it is embarrassing. It shouldn't be, Marxism is a perfectly valid ideology that has withstood the test of time. Unfortunately, Stalin gave it a bad name and our modern Marxist haven't the guts (or ability) to separate themselves from him and stand up for their beliefs.

 

And back to Comey - many words but little meaning. A week ago - hate Comey; today - support Comey. Yet, it is the same Comey.

0 Kudos
336 Views
23
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

pc - of course some aren't buying into it, it is embarrassing. It shouldn't be, Marxism is a perfectly valid ideology that has withstood the test of time. Unfortunately, Stalin gave it a bad name and our modern Marxist haven't the guts (or ability) to separate themselves from him and stand up for their beliefs.

 

And back to Comey - many words but little meaning. A week ago - hate Comey; today - support Comey. Yet, it is the same Comey.


There are posters that love to equate Marxism with Liberals, Progressives, Democrats. and yes is a fantasy created by a mind that cannot accept other ideas.

If Comey was disliked by Democrats, and perhaps they had reasons to dislike him that does not preclude Trumps actions on the firing of Comey today.
I would say, What is he trying to hide, what is it that he doesn't want Americans to find out.?  too many dots to connect. where will they take us? I don't understand, the investigation is not going to stop, so how many more FBI directors is he willing to fire? and not, he will not put one of his stooges in that place. The Senate will see to that. I believe that no matter what, Those men in the Senate do have respect for the position that they command.

no name
Honored Social Butterfly


@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

pc - of course some aren't buying into it, it is embarrassing. It shouldn't be, Marxism is a perfectly valid ideology that has withstood the test of time. Unfortunately, Stalin gave it a bad name and our modern Marxist haven't the guts (or ability) to separate themselves from him and stand up for their beliefs.

 

And back to Comey - many words but little meaning. A week ago - hate Comey; today - support Comey. Yet, it is the same Comey.


There are posters that love to equate Marxism with Liberals, Progressives, Democrats. and yes is a fantasy created by a mind that cannot accept other ideas.

If Comey was disliked by Democrats, and perhaps they had reasons to dislike him that does not preclude Trumps actions on the firing of Comey today.
I would say, What is he trying to hide, what is it that he doesn't want Americans to find out.?  too many dots to connect. where will they take us? I don't understand, the investigation is not going to stop, so how many more FBI directors is he willing to fire? and not, he will not put one of his stooges in that place. The Senate will see to that. I believe that no matter what, Those men in the Senate do have respect for the position that they command.


How does firing Comey effect, "what is it he doesn't want Americans to find out"? He fired the guy, he didn't cut his tongue out.

 

I too am anxious for these investigations to be concluded so that the government can get back to governing.

0 Kudos
334 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

How does firing Comey effect, "what is it he doesn't want Americans to find out"? He fired the guy, he didn't cut his tongue out.

 

I too am anxious for these investigations to be concluded so that the government can get back to governing.

 

There are too many questions that need to be answered. One. of them is Why is Sessions in the meeting where Trump ahd the Deputy AG were informed to draft a letter firing Comey? Did Sessions crossed the line of his own recusal?

Apparently it is not true, that Comey absoleve Trump of any investigation not being about him. why the lie. ?
Yes, unless Trumps acts like the Godfather, Comey will speak and tell, apparently on closed doors next week.
Was he fired because he requested more money and agents for the Russian investigation?

Is Sesssion worried of what could be discovered in all of this cover up?
How can we go back to govern, when the WH is now riddled with scandals of what it could be found? 
Trump is being investigated for Money Laundering when he owned the Casino in Jersey.
What kind of man did we actually voted for? 

Disregarding on whether you are a Republican or Democrat,  I am getting the feeling that this is a very dangerous time for all of us.


 

no name
Honored Social Butterfly

 


@Roxanna35 wrote:



There are posters that love to equate Marxism with Liberals, Progressives, Democrats. and yes is a fantasy created by a mind that cannot accept other ideas.

If Comey was disliked by Democrats, and perhaps they had reasons to dislike him that does not preclude Trumps actions on the firing of Comey today.
I would say, What is he trying to hide, what is it that he doesn't want Americans to find out.?  too many dots to connect. where will they take us? I don't understand, the investigation is not going to stop, so how many more FBI directors is he willing to fire? and not, he will not put one of his stooges in that place. The Senate will see to that. I believe that no matter what, Those men in the Senate do have respect for the position that they command.


It's no coincidence that only one here is bandying those fetid marxist fantasies about.

You and I understand why quite well.

 

There are now Republican Senators who are considering the good of the country to be more important than supporting what many now believe to be an utterly corrupt and dishonest individual.

 

I strongly suspect that trump will have to be removed kicking and screaming...

 

 

44>dolt45
Honored Social Butterfly

AP-- and because the White House is so out of touch with the public, it is today stunned at the outcry and out rage of Americans all over the nation. So as it, as per usual with Trump when the lies just won't wash, the story begins to change.

 No one is buying the ridiculous story fact Comey was mean to Hillary Clinton, everybody knows that Comey was getting too close to trump.  What is really sad is that at a time where taxpayer money could be used for some good, the American people constantly have to pay for trump'scoverups,  conspiracy theories, and out and out lies.

CNN is saying this could become a constitutional showdown, just like Watergate.

You are right AP,  trump will have to be dragged out kicking and screaming. After all, this is the largest audience this television huckster has ever commanded.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Honored Social Butterfly


@pc6063 wrote:

AP-- and because the White House is so out of touch with the public, it is today stunned at the outcry and out rage of Americans all over the nation. So as it, as per usual with Trump when the lies just won't wash, the story begins to change.

 No one is buying the ridiculous story fact Comey was mean to Hillary Clinton, everybody knows that Comey was getting too close to trump.  What is really sad is that at a time where taxpayer money could be used for some good, the American people constantly have to pay for trump'scoverups,  conspiracy theories, and out and out lies.

CNN is saying this could become a constitutional showdown, just like Watergate.

You are right AP,  trump will have to be dragged out kicking and screaming. After all, this is the largest audience this television huckster has ever commanded.


"Mean to Hillary" - ridiculous story - just a week or so ago Hillary was blaming him for her loss. You really can't rewrite history that fast. And "Comey was getting too close to Trump" - and that is why he was fired????

 

It is good that CNN as resolved the legal issues. And I heard that "Tingle Thighs" has also weighed in

0 Kudos
336 Views
16
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Rk-- Yes, mean to Hillary-- if you really read the letter, you would have seen that the whole basis for the firing centered around the ungracious way that Comey dealt with Hillary Clinton.

So yes, the excuse last night was that Comey was mean to Hillary, and that trump didn't like the way he handled that investigation,  although you never know it from the way Trump was saying what a wonderful job JC was doing. You'd never know trump was displeased the way he  quoted JC on the campaign trail, every chance he got.

 

Today,  when faced with the outrage of the firing, which is obstruction of justice, albiet legally and cowardly done,

they're changing their stories.  Now its trump has been smoldering  for a long time and he didn't like the way Comey is handling the investigation--

yeah, no felon  likes it when the person investigating him gets too close to the truth.

So, surprise there's trump, talking out of both sides of his mouth, and telling his staff to do the same.

 

RE: Hillary-- The Democrats might have been mad at the timing of Comey's announcement that he was  reopening her investigation, but they certainly didn't try to obstruct that investigation, as a matter of fact, she publically said she welcomed it.

That is a sign of someone who is innocent, unlike trump who has obstructed and lied and diverted this investigation from the time it began. Your guy is guilty as dirt. 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Honored Social Butterfly


@pc6063 wrote:

Rk-- Yes, mean to Hillary-- if you really read the letter, you would have seen that the whole basis for the firing centered around the ungracious way that Comey dealt with Hillary Clinton.

So yes, the excuse last night was that Comey was mean to Hillary, and that trump didn't like the way he handled that investigation,  although you never know it from the way Trump was saying what a wonderful job JC was doing. You'd never know trump was displeased the way he  quoted JC on the campaign trail, every chance he got.

 

Today,  when faced with the outrage of the firing, which is obstruction of justice, albiet legally and cowardly done,

they're changing their stories.  Now its trump has been smoldering  for a long time and he didn't like the way Comey is handling the investigation--

yeah, no felon  likes it when the person investigating him gets too close to the truth.

So, surprise there's trump, talking out of both sides of his mouth, and telling his staff to do the same.

 

RE: Hillary-- The Democrats might have been mad at the timing of Comey's announcement that he was  reopening her investigation, but they certainly didn't try to obstruct that investigation, as a matter of fact, she publically said she welcomed it.

That is a sign of someone who is innocent, unlike trump who has obstructed and lied and diverted this investigation from the time it began. Your guy is guilty as dirt. 


So what is the bottom line, should he have been fired as was the thinking since the election and since Hillary's whine last week or should he not be fired because........?????.....well, there the thinking gets a bit thin?

0 Kudos
451 Views
14
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

Rk-- Yes, mean to Hillary-- if you really read the letter, you would have seen that the whole basis for the firing centered around the ungracious way that Comey dealt with Hillary Clinton.

So yes, the excuse last night was that Comey was mean to Hillary, and that trump didn't like the way he handled that investigation,  although you never know it from the way Trump was saying what a wonderful job JC was doing. You'd never know trump was displeased the way he  quoted JC on the campaign trail, every chance he got.

 

Today,  when faced with the outrage of the firing, which is obstruction of justice, albiet legally and cowardly done,

they're changing their stories.  Now its trump has been smoldering  for a long time and he didn't like the way Comey is handling the investigation--

yeah, no felon  likes it when the person investigating him gets too close to the truth.

So, surprise there's trump, talking out of both sides of his mouth, and telling his staff to do the same.

 

RE: Hillary-- The Democrats might have been mad at the timing of Comey's announcement that he was  reopening her investigation, but they certainly didn't try to obstruct that investigation, as a matter of fact, she publically said she welcomed it.

That is a sign of someone who is innocent, unlike trump who has obstructed and lied and diverted this investigation from the time it began. Your guy is guilty as dirt. 


So what is the bottom line, should he have been fired as was the thinking since the election and since Hillary's whine last week or should he not be fired because........?????.....well, there the thinking gets a bit thin?


What is the Bottomline? Several - here are but a few

 

1. Comey was not currently involved in an investigation of Clinton when he was fired and hadn't been for several months - if the handling of the Clinton Investigation was really the issue then Comey should have been fired the day after Trump took Office - a plethora of Evidence about Comeys mishandling of the Clinton Investigation had been available even in the Public Arena for the months leading up to Trumps Inauguration.

 

Most Reasonable People Would Assume A Newly Elected President would be more concerned about things like a incompetent FBI Director way before and instead of things like - How Big My Inauguration Crowd was and How Many Illegal Votes were cast for the opponent I just beat

 

2. The Day Comey was fired - he was investigating Trump Inc's Campaigns Involvement with a Foreign Adversaries/Russian Interference in the most Important Function of a True Democratic Republic - A US Presidential Election

 

3. Comey was also beginning to look into the Trump Inc's Money Trail when he was fired

 

4. In the weeks and months leading up to Comeys firing he had testified in public that - YES - he was investigating Trump Inc - NO - there was no evidence of the Trump Claim that Obama Wiretapped him

 

5. At the time of Comeys firing - Trump had repeated several times in public the Falsehood that the Investigations into Trump Inc was a conspiracy by the Democrats agaisnt him for beating Clinton -

 

The FBI Director stated in public that the Investigation into Trump Inc started in July of 2016 - well before the Democrats or anyone else knew Trump beat Clinton

 

The Bottomline is Our President is a LIAR at the very least and a Traitor at worst

 

 

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Honored Social Butterfly

Mick--Thank you for your post. It was clear, accurate, and succinct. 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Honored Social Butterfly

RK-- you seem to be confusing two different things.

1.  Should Comey have been fired

 

2.   Were the reasons Comey was fired at this time legitimate 

 

People who work with Comey in the FBI feel that he was a very well respected and a good director.

 

However,  there were more than a few raised eyebrows when he gave a press conference about reopening Clinton's investigation so close to the election. So his actions were questionable.  

 

Trump loved it and used every excuse he could to slip it into his campaign spiel. 

 

 Last week Comey talk before a committee about Uma  Aberdeen's emails, saying he had sent thousands of emails to her husband--probably a mistake, but it was a big one.

Raised eyebrows again. Not a peep from trump.

 

 A month ago,  in front of a congressional (?) committee, Comey would not back down with regard to wire tapping of Trump Towers. He very clearly said that there was no basis for the allegation. 

 

 Last week, Comey requested more money to continue his investigation into collusion between Trump, The administration, and Russia.

 

 When  Comey was let go, the original letter spoke about his release of information about Clinton last July. It is now May, 2017. To paraphrase the letter as I've said before, it said Comey was  released because of the way he handled the Clinton investigation.

Now seriously, RK, no one believes that. Especially when trump kept spouting off about what a wonderful job Comey was doing because of that very thing. That can't be denied--heard trump say it over and  over today as I listened to the news.

 

It is very apparent that the White House and Trump are lying about the reason that Comey was let go. Everyone has  in the White House has a different story, heck trump gave an interview today snd told a different story. 

 

The most obvious reason for the firing was that Comey was continuing his investigation into the trump White House and had even asked for more money to continue that investigation.

 

In trump's own words he said that Comey "wanted to be his own man," and inside sources from the White House have told reporters trump was livid about that. (CNN). 

 

 Well, as you know and investigator is his own man. He doesn't hotel to the very person whom he is investigating. 

And so....

The bottom line is that Comey was like a hound dog on  a blood trail. Trump knew it. He knew that Comey wasn't gonna let it go, and so trump got rid of him before he could finish the hunt.

 

So, should he have been Fired? Probably not

 

But, more importantly, and the second part of this argument, is the timing of the firing and the real reason behind it, which is

Comey wouldn't back off.

trump got nervous.

Comey was let go.

 

The timing and the multiple reasons given 

are extremely suspicious. In fact, they made Trump look extremely guilty.

 

 The air reeks with suspicion. 

 

 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
0 Kudos
443 Views
11
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@pc6063 wrote:

RK-- you seem to be confusing two different things.

1.  Should Comey have been fired

 

2.   Were the reasons Comey was fired at this time legitimate 

 

People who work with Comey in the FBI feel that he was a very well respected and a good director.

 

However,  there were more than a few raised eyebrows when he gave a press conference about reopening Clinton's investigation so close to the election. So his actions were questionable.  

 

Trump loved it and used every excuse he could to slip it into his campaign spiel. 

 

 Last week Comey talk before a committee about Uma  Aberdeen's emails, saying he had sent thousands of emails to her husband--probably a mistake, but it was a big one.

Raised eyebrows again. Not a peep from trump.

 

 A month ago,  in front of a congressional (?) committee, Comey would not back down with regard to wire tapping of Trump Towers. He very clearly said that there was no basis for the allegation. 

 

 Last week, Comey requested more money to continue his investigation into collusion between Trump, The administration, and Russia.

 

 When  Comey was let go, the original letter spoke about his release of information about Clinton last July. It is now May, 2017. To paraphrase the letter as I've said before, it said Comey was  released because of the way he handled the Clinton investigation.

Now seriously, RK, no one believes that. Especially when trump kept spouting off about what a wonderful job Comey was doing because of that very thing. That can't be denied--heard trump say it over and  over today as I listened to the news.

 

It is very apparent that the White House and Trump are lying about the reason that Comey was let go. Everyone has  in the White House has a different story, heck trump gave an interview today snd told a different story. 

 

The most obvious reason for the firing was that Comey was continuing his investigation into the trump White House and had even asked for more money to continue that investigation.

 

In trump's own words he said that Comey "wanted to be his own man," and inside sources from the White House have told reporters trump was livid about that. (CNN). 

 

 Well, as you know and investigator is his own man. He doesn't hotel to the very person whom he is investigating. 

And so....

The bottom line is that Comey was like a hound dog on  a blood trail. Trump knew it. He knew that Comey wasn't gonna let it go, and so trump got rid of him before he could finish the hunt.

 

So, should he have been Fired? Probably not

 

But, more importantly, and the second part of this argument, is the timing of the firing and the real reason behind it, which is

Comey wouldn't back off.

trump got nervous.

Comey was let go.

 

The timing and the multiple reasons given 

are extremely suspicious. In fact, they made Trump look extremely guilty.

 

 The air reeks with suspicion. 

 

 I think we can agree that he mishandled the Hillary situation. He tried to "split the difference" and just blew it.

 

The Huma Abedin situation was also mishandled. Any reasonable  person would say someone should be in jail.

 

The asked for more money thing has bee rebutted.

 

Now seriously, RK, no one believes that. Especially when trump kept spouting off about what a wonderful job Comey was doing because of that very thing. That can't be denied--heard trump say it over and  over today as I listened to the news.

 

I'll deal with that once you have learned proper capitalization.

 

The "lying" is only apparent to those who are unable to approach anything Trump related with an open mind.

 

The "bloodhound" theory only works if you assume that he is now unable to speak and the media will not be all over him.

 

And the rest is biased conjecture including what the air reeks of.


 

0 Kudos
480 Views
10
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

RK-- you seem to be confusing two different things.

1.  Should Comey have been fired

 

2.   Were the reasons Comey was fired at this time legitimate 

 

People who work with Comey in the FBI feel that he was a very well respected and a good director.

 

However,  there were more than a few raised eyebrows when he gave a press conference about reopening Clinton's investigation so close to the election. So his actions were questionable.  

 

Trump loved it and used every excuse he could to slip it into his campaign spiel. 

 

 Last week Comey talk before a committee about Uma  Aberdeen's emails, saying he had sent thousands of emails to her husband--probably a mistake, but it was a big one.

Raised eyebrows again. Not a peep from trump.

 

 A month ago,  in front of a congressional (?) committee, Comey would not back down with regard to wire tapping of Trump Towers. He very clearly said that there was no basis for the allegation. 

 

 Last week, Comey requested more money to continue his investigation into collusion between Trump, The administration, and Russia.

 

 When  Comey was let go, the original letter spoke about his release of information about Clinton last July. It is now May, 2017. To paraphrase the letter as I've said before, it said Comey was  released because of the way he handled the Clinton investigation.

Now seriously, RK, no one believes that. Especially when trump kept spouting off about what a wonderful job Comey was doing because of that very thing. That can't be denied--heard trump say it over and  over today as I listened to the news.

 

It is very apparent that the White House and Trump are lying about the reason that Comey was let go. Everyone has  in the White House has a different story, heck trump gave an interview today snd told a different story. 

 

The most obvious reason for the firing was that Comey was continuing his investigation into the trump White House and had even asked for more money to continue that investigation.

 

In trump's own words he said that Comey "wanted to be his own man," and inside sources from the White House have told reporters trump was livid about that. (CNN). 

 

 Well, as you know and investigator is his own man. He doesn't hotel to the very person whom he is investigating. 

And so....

The bottom line is that Comey was like a hound dog on  a blood trail. Trump knew it. He knew that Comey wasn't gonna let it go, and so trump got rid of him before he could finish the hunt.

 

So, should he have been Fired? Probably not

 

But, more importantly, and the second part of this argument, is the timing of the firing and the real reason behind it, which is

Comey wouldn't back off.

trump got nervous.

Comey was let go.

 

The timing and the multiple reasons given 

are extremely suspicious. In fact, they made Trump look extremely guilty.

 

 The air reeks with suspicion. 

 

 I think we can agree that he mishandled the Hillary situation. He tried to "split the difference" and just blew it.

 

The Huma Abedin situation was also mishandled. Any reasonable  person would say someone should be in jail.

 

The asked for more money thing has bee rebutted.

 

Now seriously, RK, no one believes that. Especially when trump kept spouting off about what a wonderful job Comey was doing because of that very thing. That can't be denied--heard trump say it over and  over today as I listened to the news.

 

I'll deal with that once you have learned proper capitalization.

 

The "lying" is only apparent to those who are unable to approach anything Trump related with an open mind.

 

The "bloodhound" theory only works if you assume that he is now unable to speak and the media will not be all over him.

 

And the rest is biased conjecture including what the air reeks of.


 


The only people who are still denying the lies of Trump are those who have such an open mind that the wind whistles as it blows through.

 

When making snarky comments about another's post one should proofread their own post.

Honored Social Butterfly


@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

RK-- you seem to be confusing two different things.

1.  Should Comey have been fired

 

2.   Were the reasons Comey was fired at this time legitimate 

 

People who work with Comey in the FBI feel that he was a very well respected and a good director.

 

However,  there were more than a few raised eyebrows when he gave a press conference about reopening Clinton's investigation so close to the election. So his actions were questionable.  

 

Trump loved it and used every excuse he could to slip it into his campaign spiel. 

 

 Last week Comey talk before a committee about Uma  Aberdeen's emails, saying he had sent thousands of emails to her husband--probably a mistake, but it was a big one.

Raised eyebrows again. Not a peep from trump.

 

 A month ago,  in front of a congressional (?) committee, Comey would not back down with regard to wire tapping of Trump Towers. He very clearly said that there was no basis for the allegation. 

 

 Last week, Comey requested more money to continue his investigation into collusion between Trump, The administration, and Russia.

 

 When  Comey was let go, the original letter spoke about his release of information about Clinton last July. It is now May, 2017. To paraphrase the letter as I've said before, it said Comey was  released because of the way he handled the Clinton investigation.

Now seriously, RK, no one believes that. Especially when trump kept spouting off about what a wonderful job Comey was doing because of that very thing. That can't be denied--heard trump say it over and  over today as I listened to the news.

 

It is very apparent that the White House and Trump are lying about the reason that Comey was let go. Everyone has  in the White House has a different story, heck trump gave an interview today snd told a different story. 

 

The most obvious reason for the firing was that Comey was continuing his investigation into the trump White House and had even asked for more money to continue that investigation.

 

In trump's own words he said that Comey "wanted to be his own man," and inside sources from the White House have told reporters trump was livid about that. (CNN). 

 

 Well, as you know and investigator is his own man. He doesn't hotel to the very person whom he is investigating. 

And so....

The bottom line is that Comey was like a hound dog on  a blood trail. Trump knew it. He knew that Comey wasn't gonna let it go, and so trump got rid of him before he could finish the hunt.

 

So, should he have been Fired? Probably not

 

But, more importantly, and the second part of this argument, is the timing of the firing and the real reason behind it, which is

Comey wouldn't back off.

trump got nervous.

Comey was let go.

 

The timing and the multiple reasons given 

are extremely suspicious. In fact, they made Trump look extremely guilty.

 

 The air reeks with suspicion. 

 

 I think we can agree that he mishandled the Hillary situation. He tried to "split the difference" and just blew it.

 

The Huma Abedin situation was also mishandled. Any reasonable  person would say someone should be in jail.

 

The asked for more money thing has bee rebutted.

 

Now seriously, RK, no one believes that. Especially when trump kept spouting off about what a wonderful job Comey was doing because of that very thing. That can't be denied--heard trump say it over and  over today as I listened to the news.

 

I'll deal with that once you have learned proper capitalization.

 

The "lying" is only apparent to those who are unable to approach anything Trump related with an open mind.

 

The "bloodhound" theory only works if you assume that he is now unable to speak and the media will not be all over him.

 

And the rest is biased conjecture including what the air reeks of.


 


The only people who are still denying the lies of Trump are those who have such an open mind that the wind whistles as it blows through.

 

When making snarky comments about another's post one should proofread their own post.


Does that mean you disagree with something I posted, factually? If so, what?

0 Kudos
601 Views
2
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Rk,   please,!!!!! do you actually see your posts, can you see, that by not deleting the parts that does not contain your direct answer to a post actually are unreadable? Please!!!! please, delete the previous posts that have nothing to do with your response. 

no name
Honored Social Butterfly


@Roxanna35 wrote:

Rk,   please,!!!!! do you actually see your posts, can you see, that by not deleting the parts that does not contain your direct answer to a post actually are unreadable? Please!!!! please, delete the previous posts that have nothing to do with your response. 


Just me again. Why is that??


0 Kudos
583 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

snoopy--RE: Capitalization--It's just another diversion. Ya know what they say, if ya' can't beat 'em, divert the rest of 'em!!  Ok, so I made that up.

 Maybe, the poster has lost sight of the fact that we are not in school.  Don't know--don't care.  Spent 22+ years having to speak and write perfectly--I'm retired--obviously, others are still able to comprehend,  well except maybe one.   But thanks for the support.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Honored Social Butterfly


@pc6063 wrote:

 

 Maybe, the poster has lost sight of the fact that we are not in school...having to speak and write perfectly--


Of course we're not in school, but we learned in school that proper speaking and writing  leads to better communication of what we are trying to say.  Capitalization and punctuation does enable that.

Honored Social Butterfly


@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

snoopy--RE: Capitalization--It's just another diversion. Ya know what they say, if ya' can't beat 'em, divert the rest of 'em!!  Ok, so I made that up.

 Maybe, the poster has lost sight of the fact that we are not in school.  Don't know--don't care.  Spent 22+ years having to speak and write perfectly--I'm retired--obviously, others are still able to comprehend,  well except maybe one.   But thanks for the support.


Of course we're not in school, but we learned in school that proper speaking and writing perfectly led to better communication of what


Wow!  That gets a kudo!

 

Incredibly subtle snark... 

 

 

44>dolt45
Honored Social Butterfly


@alferdpacker wrote:



Wow!  That gets a kudo!

 

Incredibly subtle snark... 

 

 


Apparently you are following my posts and failed to note that I hit the 'post' button before finishing the post?   Seems some here are deep in that snarking thingy.

0 Kudos
469 Views
2
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks for the appreciation.

 

Have a (fill in desired term) (time period)

44>dolt45
Honored Social Butterfly

AP--RE: snark--or you read the tone exactly right!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Honored Social Butterfly


@Roxanna35 wrote:

If Comey was disliked by Democrats, and perhaps they had reasons to dislike him that does not preclude Trumps actions on the firing of Comey today.
I would say, What is he trying to hide, what is it that he doesn't want Americans to find out.?  too many dots to connect. where will they take us? I don't understand, the investigation is not going to stop, so how many more FBI directors is he willing to fire? and not, he will not put one of his stooges in that place. The Senate will see to that. I believe that no matter what, Those men in the Senate do have respect for the position that they command.


-

I have to agree that Trump made a great mistake in firing Comey, especially since he was investigating his relationship with Russia.  He didn't help any by having a private conference with the Russian Foreign Minister today, with photos being released by a Russian news agency.

 

As a result of the firing, any person he recommends or places as head of the FBI will be suspect.  He's making the same mistake that Nixon did when he was being investigated which led to his resignation.

0 Kudos
336 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Wait it Gets Even Better - Trump Fired Comey - Because he was responsible for Clinton Losing

AG Letter.png

 

AG Letter One.png

 

 

 

 

AG Letter One Two.png

 

Source - https://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/documents/politics/fbi-director-james-b-comeys-termination-letters...

 

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png