Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 11 of 57

Something that Trump does that only Nixon has done (fire someone investigating him) is only considered as normal or 'good' in the world of blind partisan donaldvoters.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 57

Thanks for the appreciation.

Have a (fill in desired term) (time period)

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 57

AP--RE: snark--or you read the tone exactly right!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 57

RK--I guess you haven't heard the latest version of the "story."  In an interview with Lester Holt, trump said that he made the decision to fire Comey.  Well, that's about the 100th variation.  Stay tuned for the next 100, so that you can stay up on your excuses for the incompetent you so vigoriously defend

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 57

@alferdpacker wrote:

Wow!  That gets a kudo!

Incredibly subtle snark... 

Apparently you are following my posts and failed to note that I hit the 'post' button before finishing the post?   Seems some here are deep in that snarking thingy.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 57

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

snoopy--RE: Capitalization--It's just another diversion. Ya know what they say, if ya' can't beat 'em, divert the rest of 'em!!  Ok, so I made that up.

Maybe, the poster has lost sight of the fact that we are not in school.  Don't know--don't care.  Spent 22+ years having to speak and write perfectly--I'm retired--obviously, others are still able to comprehend,  well except maybe one.   But thanks for the support.

Of course we're not in school, but we learned in school that proper speaking and writing perfectly led to better communication of what

Wow!  That gets a kudo!

Incredibly subtle snark... 

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 57

@pc6063 wrote:

Maybe, the poster has lost sight of the fact that we are not in school...having to speak and write perfectly--

Of course we're not in school, but we learned in school that proper speaking and writing  leads to better communication of what we are trying to say.  Capitalization and punctuation does enable that.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 57

snoopy--RE: Capitalization--It's just another diversion. Ya know what they say, if ya' can't beat 'em, divert the rest of 'em!!  Ok, so I made that up.

Maybe, the poster has lost sight of the fact that we are not in school.  Don't know--don't care.  Spent 22+ years having to speak and write perfectly--I'm retired--obviously, others are still able to comprehend,  well except maybe one.   But thanks for the support.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 57

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

RK-- you seem to be confusing two different things.

1.  Should Comey have been fired

2.   Were the reasons Comey was fired at this time legitimate 

People who work with Comey in the FBI feel that he was a very well respected and a good director.

However,  there were more than a few raised eyebrows when he gave a press conference about reopening Clinton's investigation so close to the election. So his actions were questionable.  

Trump loved it and used every excuse he could to slip it into his campaign spiel. 

Last week Comey talk before a committee about Uma  Aberdeen's emails, saying he had sent thousands of emails to her husband--probably a mistake, but it was a big one.

Raised eyebrows again. Not a peep from trump.

A month ago,  in front of a congressional (?) committee, Comey would not back down with regard to wire tapping of Trump Towers. He very clearly said that there was no basis for the allegation. 

Last week, Comey requested more money to continue his investigation into collusion between Trump, The administration, and Russia.

When  Comey was let go, the original letter spoke about his release of information about Clinton last July. It is now May, 2017. To paraphrase the letter as I've said before, it said Comey was  released because of the way he handled the Clinton investigation.

Now seriously, RK, no one believes that. Especially when trump kept spouting off about what a wonderful job Comey was doing because of that very thing. That can't be denied--heard trump say it over and  over today as I listened to the news.

It is very apparent that the White House and Trump are lying about the reason that Comey was let go. Everyone has  in the White House has a different story, heck trump gave an interview today snd told a different story. 

The most obvious reason for the firing was that Comey was continuing his investigation into the trump White House and had even asked for more money to continue that investigation.

In trump's own words he said that Comey "wanted to be his own man," and inside sources from the White House have told reporters trump was livid about that. (CNN). 

Well, as you know and investigator is his own man. He doesn't hotel to the very person whom he is investigating. 

And so....

The bottom line is that Comey was like a hound dog on  a blood trail. Trump knew it. He knew that Comey wasn't gonna let it go, and so trump got rid of him before he could finish the hunt.

So, should he have been Fired? Probably not

But, more importantly, and the second part of this argument, is the timing of the firing and the real reason behind it, which is

Comey wouldn't back off.

trump got nervous.

Comey was let go.

The timing and the multiple reasons given 

are extremely suspicious. In fact, they made Trump look extremely guilty.

The air reeks with suspicion. 

I think we can agree that he mishandled the Hillary situation. He tried to "split the difference" and just blew it.

The Huma Abedin situation was also mishandled. Any reasonable  person would say someone should be in jail.

The asked for more money thing has bee rebutted.

Now seriously, RK, no one believes that. Especially when trump kept spouting off about what a wonderful job Comey was doing because of that very thing. That can't be denied--heard trump say it over and  over today as I listened to the news.

I'll deal with that once you have learned proper capitalization.

The "lying" is only apparent to those who are unable to approach anything Trump related with an open mind.

The "bloodhound" theory only works if you assume that he is now unable to speak and the media will not be all over him.

And the rest is biased conjecture including what the air reeks of.

The only people who are still denying the lies of Trump are those who have such an open mind that the wind whistles as it blows through.

When making snarky comments about another's post one should proofread their own post.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 57

@pc6063 wrote:

RK-- you seem to be confusing two different things.

1.  Should Comey have been fired

2.   Were the reasons Comey was fired at this time legitimate 

People who work with Comey in the FBI feel that he was a very well respected and a good director.

However,  there were more than a few raised eyebrows when he gave a press conference about reopening Clinton's investigation so close to the election. So his actions were questionable.  

Trump loved it and used every excuse he could to slip it into his campaign spiel. 

Last week Comey talk before a committee about Uma  Aberdeen's emails, saying he had sent thousands of emails to her husband--probably a mistake, but it was a big one.

Raised eyebrows again. Not a peep from trump.

A month ago,  in front of a congressional (?) committee, Comey would not back down with regard to wire tapping of Trump Towers. He very clearly said that there was no basis for the allegation. 

Last week, Comey requested more money to continue his investigation into collusion between Trump, The administration, and Russia.

When  Comey was let go, the original letter spoke about his release of information about Clinton last July. It is now May, 2017. To paraphrase the letter as I've said before, it said Comey was  released because of the way he handled the Clinton investigation.

It is very apparent that the White House and Trump are lying about the reason that Comey was let go. Everyone has  in the White House has a different story, heck trump gave an interview today snd told a different story. 

The most obvious reason for the firing was that Comey was continuing his investigation into the trump White House and had even asked for more money to continue that investigation.

In trump's own words he said that Comey "wanted to be his own man," and inside sources from the White House have told reporters trump was livid about that. (CNN). 

Well, as you know and investigator is his own man. He doesn't hotel to the very person whom he is investigating. 

And so....

The bottom line is that Comey was like a hound dog on  a blood trail. Trump knew it. He knew that Comey wasn't gonna let it go, and so trump got rid of him before he could finish the hunt.

So, should he have been Fired? Probably not

But, more importantly, and the second part of this argument, is the timing of the firing and the real reason behind it, which is

Comey wouldn't back off.

trump got nervous.

Comey was let go.

The timing and the multiple reasons given 

are extremely suspicious. In fact, they made Trump look extremely guilty.

The air reeks with suspicion. 

I think we can agree that he mishandled the Hillary situation. He tried to "split the difference" and just blew it.

The Huma Abedin situation was also mishandled. Any reasonable  person would say someone should be in jail.

The asked for more money thing has bee rebutted.

I'll deal with that once you have learned proper capitalization.

The "lying" is only apparent to those who are unable to approach anything Trump related with an open mind.

The "bloodhound" theory only works if you assume that he is now unable to speak and the media will not be all over him.

And the rest is biased conjecture including what the air reeks of.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors