Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 51 of 57

I would like to take this opportunity to nominate James Comey for the position of Special Prosecutor of all things Trump/Russia. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 57

Wait it Gets Even Better - Trump Fired Comey - Because he was responsible for Clinton Losing

AG Letter.png

AG Letter One.png

AG Letter One Two.png

Source - https://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/documents/politics/fbi-director-james-b-comeys-termination-letters...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 57

Can You Say Cover-up Because Comey Has 

Trumps Crooked.png

Source - http://www.bigfootcrossroads.com/2016/04/why-government-will-never-acknowledge.html

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 57

mick--Oh my God--we really are entering into an authoritarian state.  Get rid of all of those who disagree with you, and then there is freedom to take control and destroy at will.  This is very frightening--trump needs to be stopped.  Joe Manchin does say that the investigation will continue-that they will not stop--who will be next?

Any one on the right who thinks this is a good thing, clearly does not recognize the red flags that , as you mention, are coming all the more fast and furious. Anyone who believes that this has anything to do with the mishandling of Hillary's case, is a fool.  Comey was getting too close.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 57

President Donald Trump has fired FBI Director James Comey, the White House said in a statement Tuesday.

"Today, President Donald J. Trump informed FBI Director James Comey that he has been terminated and removed from office.," according to the statement. "President Trump acted based on the clear recommendations of both Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and Attorney General Jeff Sessions."

Comey, who has led an investigation into Russia’s meddling during the 2016 election and possible links to Trump aides and associates, is only the second FBI chief to have been fired.

Source - https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/trackers/2017-05-09/trump-fires-fbi-director-james-comey-on-sessi...

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 57

Dear Director Comey,

I have received the attached letters from the Attorney General and Deputy Attorney General of the United States recommending your dismissal as Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. I have accepted their recommendation and you are hereby terminated and removed from office, effective immediately.

While I greatly appreciate you informing me, on three separate occassinos, that I am not under investigation, I nevertheless concur with the judgement of the Department of Justice that you are not able to effectively lead the Bureau.

It is essential that we find new leadership for the FBI that restores public trust and confidence in its vital law enforcement mission.

I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Donald J. Trump

Source - http://heavy.com/news/2017/05/white-house-president-donald-trump-letter-to-james-comey-fired-text/

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Nixon Fires Cox = Trump Fires Comey

Message 57 of 57

C'mon the Regression of the USA to a Non-Democracy is accelerating.........................

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump on Tuesday fired FBI Director James Comey after his attorney general and deputy attorney general recommended his removal.

"The FBI is one of our nation's most cherished and respected institutions and today will mark a new beginning for our crown jewel of law enforcement," Trump said in a statement.
White House press secretary Sean Spicer said shortly before 6 p.m. ET on Tuesday that Comey was "notified a short time ago," but declined to say how Comey was notified. Comey's dismissal took effect immediately.

Spicer told reporters that Comey "accepted the recommendation of the deputy attorney general and the attorney general," who both recommended Comey's "dismissal."

The White House said it will immediately launch the search for a new FBI director.
Comey was appointed FBI director by President Barack Obama in 2013.

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors