Nick Ayers won't take the job of Chief of Staff

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Nick Ayers won't take the job of Chief of Staff

Message 11 of 13

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Smart guy to avoid a "can't win job in the trump administration"....

I believe "can't win" and "job in the Trump administration" are synonyms.  I thought Trump's  50% turnover was bad but now they are quitting before they even start.  

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Re: Nick Ayers won't take the job of Chief of Staff

Message 12 of 13

Smart guy to avoid a "can't win job in the trump administration"....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views
Replies

Nick Ayers won't take the job of Chief of Staff

Message 13 of 13

Obviously an intelligent rat..........I mean, young man, who knows a sinking ship when he sees it. After watching the Trump circus for a few years, who actually WOULD want to be the ringmaster of a big top owned by the worst clown? That has to be a drag for Trump who, once again, spoke with Ayers about taking John Kelly's job at an election night party. OOOPs.   John Kelly out.................who will hop into that briar patch?  Just a tip Donald, make sure the replacement is committed to the job before you ditch the current employee. 

Ayers was also skeptical of taking the job based on the challenges that Kelly and his predecessor, Reince Priebus, faced in the position, and talks between the two sides broke down, according to an administration official with direct knowledge of the negotiations.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/nick-ayers-trumps-once-likely-replacement-for-chief-of-staff...

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors