From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: New Study - "Medicare for All" to Cost $ 32-TRILLION ( 10 Years ) WOW ! WOW ! WOW

Message 51 of 126

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I strongly suggest that Not Happening read the title of this thead he's been posting to.

"Medicare for All"

I would suggest that ct acknowledge the fact that the topic is a fraud. Medicare is for people who pay into it - Medicaid is for those who do not; and they are both for seniors. Hence, he/she/it is really talking about Socialized Medicine.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: New Study - "Medicare for All" to Cost $ 32-TRILLION ( 10 Years ) WOW ! WOW ! WOW

Message 52 of 126

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Not Happening said, "Of course, the government would do this very inefficiently, but who cares, it isn't your money!"

As usual, NH allows his stereotypes to take precedence over the facts. Medicare is the most efficent and low cost major health care provider in the country. In addition, the overwhelming majority of seniors, even Tea Party members, love Medicare.

Here is what I really said since Critical lies all the time.

"What you on the left want is the government to collect all money earned and act as the redistributor of the money so all people get the same money. Of course, the government would do this very inefficiently, but who cares, it isn't your money!"

I didn't even mention Medicare.  Try and read more carefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least you admit that you made an off topic post.

If you would take a bit of the energy you put into looking for a fight and put it into understanding before posting you would have seen that the reference was to government inefficiency and the topic is government run healthcare.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 126

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Let's clarify - you want "Medicare for all". Does that mean everyone has to pay into it? That is the way Medicare works. How would you deal with those unable to pay into it?

I have Medicare - I also have (and pay for) a supplement because it is necessary - how do you on the left want to handle that?

To be clear, Sanders is just talking about single payer health care system. He like to call it "medicare for all" because people understand Medicare and it provides so much health care in this country.  We liberals are well aware TANSTAAFL. I would suggest we look at Canada, Europe, and the other countries who have covered their entire populations at less cost and better outcomes to see how best to structure payment. 

I think we are in agreement. When pols call for "Medicare for all" they are lying - what they really want is "Medicaid for all". And even that is a lie because Medicaid starts at 65, they want something beginning at birth.

What we on the Left want is a more just society beginning with a just tax system. What the Republicans want is no taxes from and all benefits to the very wealthy.

No - what the left wants is a just tax system. What you on the radical left want is wealth redistribution.

What have the Republicans done to indicate that last strange thing you posted "taxes from all"?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 126

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Not Happening wrote, "I didn't even mention Medicare.  Try and read more carefully!"

I strongly suggest that Not Happening read the title of this thead he's been posting to.

"Medicare for All"

I strongly suggest you actually read my post before criticizing it!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 126

We can just keep what we have and spend $33 trillion without considering inflation or population growth.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 126

Try getting into a nursing home without Medicaid Assistance. Unless you're a Millionaire , you aint getting in in my State !!! Medicaid isn't always Welfare rk9152 !!!

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

New Study - "Medicare for All" to Cost $ 32-TRILLION ( 10 Years ) WOW ! WOW ! WOW

Message 57 of 126

Not Happening wrote, "I didn't even mention Medicare.  Try and read more carefully!"

"Medicare for All"

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 126

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Not Happening said, "Of course, the government would do this very inefficiently, but who cares, it isn't your money!"

As usual, NH allows his stereotypes to take precedence over the facts. Medicare is the most efficent and low cost major health care provider in the country. In addition, the overwhelming majority of seniors, even Tea Party members, love Medicare.

"What you on the left want is the government to collect all money earned and act as the redistributor of the money so all people get the same money. Of course, the government would do this very inefficiently, but who cares, it isn't your money!"

At least you admit that you made an off topic post.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 126

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

New Study - "Medicare for All" to Cost $ 32-TRILLION ( 10 Years ) WOW ! WOW ! WOW

Message 60 of 126

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors