New Remarks From Top Ukrainian Official Damages Democrats’ Impeachment Narrative

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: New Remarks From Top Ukrainian Official Damages Democrats’ Impeachment Narrative

Message 1 of 20

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Ukrainian Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko said on Thursday that the United States Ambassador Gordon Sondland did not link financial military assistance to a request for Ukraine to open up an investigation into former vice president and current Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden.

“Ambassador Sondland did not tell us, and certainly did not tell me, about a connection between the assistance and the investigations,” Prystaiko said, according to Reuters. “You should ask him.”

“I have never seen a direct relationship between investigations and security assistance,” Prystaiko continued. “Yes, the investigations were mentioned, you know, in the conversation of the presidents. But there was no clear connection between these events.”

Prystaiko’s comments came after House Democrats launched their public impeachment inquiry hearings on Wednesday on the House Intelligence Committee.

=================================================

I bet you will not hear that information from Adam Schiff.

And the "reason" we will NOT hear that information from Adam Schiff is because, to use a often used Trump phrase,......"It's fake news!!!"

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: New Remarks From Top Ukrainian Official Damages Democrats’ Impeachment Narrative

Message 2 of 20

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
@KidBoy2wrote:
https://www.dailywire.com/news/new-remarks-from-top-ukrainian-official-damages-democrats-impeachment...

Ukrainian Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko said on Thursday that the United States Ambassador Gordon Sondland did not link financial military assistance to a request for Ukraine to open up an investigation into former vice president and current Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden.

“Ambassador Sondland did not tell us, and certainly did not tell me, about a connection between the assistance and the investigations,” Prystaiko said, according to Reuters. “You should ask him.”

“I have never seen a direct relationship between investigations and security assistance,” Prystaiko continued. “Yes, the investigations were mentioned, you know, in the conversation of the presidents. But there was no clear connection between these events.”

Prystaiko’s comments came after House Democrats launched their public impeachment inquiry hearings on Wednesday on the House Intelligence Committee.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

rker posted

Sorry, but can't help it !!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What happened? You used to have reasonable posts.

The GOP used to elect "reasonable candidate's", not **bleep** openings known to be liars, bigots, racists and misogynists.

That was BEFORE Gingrich launched neoconism and its slash and burn, take no prisoners politics and the GOPerLords realized they could simply lie to their base and be believed so nobody would lose a seat by redistributing income and wealth from the middle to the very top, so long as they called the process "cutting taxes to starve the Beast".

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 20

Snoopy48:  You won't hear that information from Ambassador Sondland either.

Right. I imagine he's feeling a bit queasy thinking of his upcoming trip to congress since he's already lied once.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 20

@KidBoy2 wrote:
@KidBoy2wrote:
https://www.dailywire.com/news/new-remarks-from-top-ukrainian-official-damages-democrats-impeachment...

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

rker posted

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The GOP used to elect "reasonable candidate's", not **bleep** openings known to be liars, bigots, racists and misogynists.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 20

@KidBoy2 wrote:

rker posted

So someone is reasonable only when they agree with you, right?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 20

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Hmmm.... after further review the ruling stands, he's still YOUR president. lol

It's just started, Articles of Impeachment haven't even been filed yet.  Please try to pay attention.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 20

@KidBoy2 wrote:

“Ambassador Sondland did not tell us, and certainly did not tell me, about a connection between the assistance and the investigations,”said, according to Reuters. “You should ask him.”

That's because Adam Schiff does not lie.

What do you expect Prystaiko to say when Ukraine is trying to arrange "peace talks" with Putin? They already know Putin's PupPet donny Bonespurs cannot be trusted as an ally, so like the Kurds, their best bet is to try and work a deal with Russia.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 20

: New Remarks From Top Ukrainian Official Damages Democrats’ Impeachment Narrative

You know what guys, Trump has never called me on the phone demanding a bribe.

That's probably true for 99.9999999999999999999 % of the people in Ukraine too.

You know when you're doing stuff that is shady you keep it on the low. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 20

The only person to get what he deserves, and was damaged today is trump...no more lies accepted!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 20

@KidBoy2 wrote:

You are correct we did not hear it from Schiff. We heard it from a member of our embassy Staff this afternoon who did hear it from Trump, and Sondland then told him what Trump really thought of Ukraine. There was a 2nd person who also heard it. So we now have Trump tied into this by his own words over the phone. See how wrong the enablers can be when they follow their leaders rather than truth and facts. Make sure you listen to Sondland when he appears before the committee and Schiff to correct and add this to what he said before. By the way how about Stone being convicted on 7 charges today one of which was not telling Congress the truth. Want to bet Sondland was watching this, and does not want to follow Stone to jail. Oh; Did you hear they are talking about putting all the Trump related prisoners in a new jail named after Donald J. Trump.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors