Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: New Photos Emerge of Falwell at Miami Nightclub

Message 1 of 3

@LouD17624 wrote:

I understand how catching the holier-than-thou in their shameless hypocrisy is fun. But there have been so many scandals involving figures from the religious right that it's become like shooting fish in a barrel. 

Lou, you are spot on. What is it about the religious right that, when they get their hands on a few dollars, they go right into the gutter?  

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: New Photos Emerge of Falwell at Miami Nightclub

Message 2 of 3

I understand how catching the holier-than-thou in their shameless hypocrisy is fun. But there have been so many scandals involving figures from the religious right that it's become like shooting fish in a barrel. 

You loved Fake News. You raved over Fake Weather. Coming soon...Fake Sports!
Any Competent Adult 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

New Photos Emerge of Falwell at Miami Nightclub

Message 3 of 3

I love pointing out the hypocrisy of religious leaders. Especially when they get caught in lies WITH PICTURES.  I would say Jerry Jr. is in trouble now. 

Jerry Falwell Jr. denied visiting a Miami Beach nightclub in July 2014 and alleged that any images showing such were “photo-shopped,” a new trove of photos showing Falwell at the club has been released.

Seth Browarnik, the owner of World Red Eye, a photography company that documents Miami’s bustling nightlife scene, says he was unaware how many photos he had of Falwell until Falwell alleged that his site’s images were manipulated—prompting Browarnik to explore his photo archive to prove otherwise.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/09/10/jerry-falwell-nightclub-photos-miami-228054

Kudos
Views
Replies