Silver Conversationalist

New Map on Fox News

The new covid-19 map on FoxNews/Pravda shows only 4 states colored green. NY, NJ, CONN. AND MAINE. All 4 have Dem governors.

Note: The article says Massachusetts instead of Connecticut.

"The only states trending for the better are New York, Massachusetts, Maine --  with a .0 percent positivity rate -- and New Jersey." 

https://www.foxnews.com/health/new-coronavirus-map-half-states-poorly-uncontrolled-spread

Luckily, unlike Fox, I can read a map.

Trump is an aperture in the fundament.
Honored Social Butterfly

Evidently tRump supporters can't read maps either. 

I bet they could read one that tRump has used his 'sharpie' on !!   ROFLMAO !!!!!!

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Esteemed Social Butterfly

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Evidently tRump supporters can't read maps either. 

I bet they could read one that tRump has used his 'sharpie' on !!   ROFLMAO !!!!!!

You're right.  There isn't anything a Sharpie can't fix! 🤣

sharpiemap.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Being unable to read a map is just one of many things Fox is okay with and a small price to pay for being able to make up what they broadcast as "News". They have no Fact Checkers because they have no interest in FACTS - just emotional triggers they spout to rev up the GOPerBase.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png