Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: New Democratic congresswoman Rashida Tlaib makes profane vow about Trump

Message 31 of 85

@KidBoy2 wrote:

NEWS New Democratic congresswoman Rashida Tlaib makes profane vow about Trump
by Rob Tornoe, Updated: January 4, 2019- 8:23 AM

http://www.philly.com/politics/nation/democrat-rashida-tlaib-trump-impeachment-profane-obscene-pelos...

========================================================

People that defend her actions show they are like her....despicable humans and should be treated as such.

People that defend trump's actions show they are like him.....despicable white trash and should be treated as such.....they lie, they're bigots, they're misogynists and obviously, hypocrites,

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 85

@KidBoy2 wrote:
LydiaN586309 posted,
Oh, poor Little Lord Fauntleroy Trump. Like he's never heard a word of profanity! Yeah, maybe the "word" Mrs. Talib chose to describe the president was pretty harsh, but I'm sure it's not one Trump is wholely (sic)unfamiliar with. Heck, it may be one he's used in the past because as we know, Mister Man has a perchant (sic) for profanity himself.
================================================

Making excuses for what Rashida Tlaib said does not change it.

Let me be perfectly clear, I was NOT attempting to make any excuses for Mrs. Talib's statement.  She's full grown and spoke her mind .  She did not say it in hiding.  In fact, she exercised her first amendment right to speak her mind much in the same way Trump has done at his rallies and apparently in his cabinet meetings as well.  So what's good for the goose is also good for the gander!  No double standard allowed!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 85

@Richva wrote:

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

Oh, poor Little Lord Fauntleroy Trump.  Like he's never heard a word of profanity!  Yeah, maybe the "word" Mrs. Talib chose to describe the president was pretty harsh, but I'm sure it's not one Trump is wholely unfamiliar with.  Heck, it may be one he's used in the past because as we know, Mister Man has a perchant for profanity himself.

She should have said "Grab him by the dick and throw him out of office". THAT would have been perfectly acceptable to the GOP. 

Thou maketh me blush. NOT!  But you are absolutely on point!  Ha, ha!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 85

@nctarheel wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

And REPEATEDLY making excuses for INDIVIDUAL-1 doesn't change it either.

Oh, how many times have I seen his minions come on TV to EXPLAIN what he really meant because his spewing of MALE BOVINE EXCREMENT, including language every bit as "randy" as Tlaib's, got in the way of what he was "MEANING".

Give me a break!!!!

You do know that she has an extreme hatred for all Jews, don't you?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 85

@KidBoy2 wrote:

NEWS New Democratic congresswoman Rashida Tlaib makes profane vow about Trump
by Rob Tornoe, Updated: January 4, 2019- 8:23 AM

http://www.philly.com/politics/nation/democrat-rashida-tlaib-trump-impeachment-profane-obscene-pelos...

========================================================

People that defend her actions show they are like her....despicable humans and should be treated as such.

Do you also agree that people who defend Trump’s actions are just like him...despicable humans and should be treated as such?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 85

@KidBoy2 wrote:

And REPEATEDLY making excuses for INDIVIDUAL-1 doesn't change it either.

Oh, how many times have I seen his minions come on TV to EXPLAIN what he really meant because his spewing of MALE BOVINE EXCREMENT, including language every bit as "randy" as Tlaib's, got in the way of what he was "MEANING".

Give me a break!!!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

New Democratic congresswoman Rashida Tlaib makes profane vow about Trump

Message 37 of 85

The Fox Propaganda network singles out specific Democrats, makes them a villain, and then repeatedly villifies them. Their low IQ viewers will never figure out they're being used as bait in Trump's propaganda war. 

A real news network will show a video once or twice and then move on. Fok repeats it endlesslly in their attempt to imbed the negative thoughts of Democrats in the minds of their viewers.

Most Americans couldn't care less what Rashida Tlaib says or thinks.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 85
LydiaN586309 posted..

Oh, poor Little Lord Fauntleroy Trump. Like he's never heard a word of profanity! Yeah, maybe the "word" Mrs. Talib chose to describe the president was pretty harsh, but I'm sure it's not one Trump is wholely (sic)unfamiliar with. Heck, it may be one he's used in the past because as we know, Mister Man has a perchant (sic) for profanity himself.

=================================================================

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 85

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

Oh, poor Little Lord Fauntleroy Trump.  Like he's never heard a word of profanity!  Yeah, maybe the "word" Mrs. Talib chose to describe the president was pretty harsh, but I'm sure it's not one Trump is wholely unfamiliar with.  Heck, it may be one he's used in the past because as we know, Mister Man has a perchant for profanity himself.

She should have said "Grab him by the dick and throw him out of office". THAT would have been perfectly acceptable to the GOP. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 85

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors