Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 85

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

The quote was right from the article. Some can't tell when their own political party hates them.

So you are referencing an op-ed article that appeared in THE NY POST, a well known TABLOID.

It is the same TRASHY TABLOID that has had headlines like:

"HEADLESS BODY IN TOPLESS BAR"

"KHADAFY KILLED BY YANKEES FAN"

"PLOT TO STEAL PRESLEY'S BODY"

And while it's not bad enough just to use this trashy TABLOID as a reference; the article itself was written by David Harsanyl, Senior Editor of THE FEDERALIST.

Let's not forget, folks..... THE FEDERALIST was founded by a serial PLAGIARIST because he couldn't find work anywhere else....... THE FEDERALIST founder also accepted money to write slanted articles.......THE FEDERALIST printed material that justified CHILD MOLESTATION as a means to increase the population......... and THE FEDERALIST keeps its funding secret, of course.

To PRESENT an op-ed written by an editor of THE FEDERALIST and printed in a trashy TABLOID as factual material is beyond the imagination.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 85

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I wouldn't expect any leftist to understand what : "The Democratic Party antagonism toward the Jewish state has been well-established over the past decade." means.

@NOTHAPPENING's continuous BAITING to attempt to "get a rise" out of the Jewish participants on these discussion boards is plain as the nose on one's face.

Here he is attesting to the Democratic Party's disdain for Israel.

The only place he may be getting that FAKE NEWS is a fringe far right web site..................... because.............................

The percentage of the JEWISH VOTE for the DEMOCRATIC candidate EXCEEDED the percentage of the NATIONAL VOTE for the Democratic candidate in the following elections:

1916, 1924, 1928, 1932, 1936, 1940, 1944, 1948, 1952, 1956, 1960, 1964, 1968, 1972, 1976, 1980, 1984, 1988, 1992, 1996, 2000, 2004, 2008, 2012, and 2016.

That DEMOCRATIC PARTY must really have those JEWS fooled for them to have been so loyal to the Democratic Party so as to exceed the percentage of the NATIONAL VOTE in support of DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATES!!!!!

Is that what you are saying, @NOTHAPPENING???????

Are you saying the JEWS have had the "wool pulled over their eyes", @NOTHAPPENING?????

The quote was right from the article. Some can't tell when their own political party hates them.

And NEVER mentioned Rashida Tlaib as you falesly claimed!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 85

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Making excuses for what Rashida Tlaib said does not change it.

And REPEATEDLY making excuses for INDIVIDUAL-1 doesn't change it either.

Oh, how many times have I seen his minions come on TV to EXPLAIN what he really meant because his spewing of MALE BOVINE EXCREMENT, including language every bit as "randy" as Tlaib's, got in the way of what he was "MEANING".

Give me a break!!!!

You do know that she has an extreme hatred for all Jews, don't you?

And you can prove that how?

The poorly informed left doesn't even know this: "Meanwhile, the other Muslim woman headed to Congress is Michigan Democrat Rashida Tlaib, the daughter of Palestinian immigrants who wants to cut aid to the Jewish state because supporting it “doesn’t fit the values of our country.”

https://nypost.com/2018/11/11/heres-the-anti-semitism-the-media-doesnt-want-to-mention/

Your cited source doesn’t support your claim.

NOTHAPPENING makes another FAKE NEWS claim as he is oft to do.  He falsely claims the Congresswoman has "Extreme Hatred for Jews" and as evidence, he provides a link to an article and claims it defends his intellectual dishonesty.

to, or said he was goint to cut aid.

If his contention was accurate, that would mean trump and his cult followers have EXTREME HATE for Palestinians; Pakistani's, Guatemalans, Hondurans and El Salvadorians, as well as most African nations, all countries trump has cut aid.  trump and his bigot brigade sure hate many foreign nationals.....EXTREMELY.....ahhhh, those "Christian Values".....

Trump Administration Cuts More Than $200 Million in Aid for Palestinians

But snoopy, once again you are right-on.  As we know, like trump, many of his followers can't read anything but the headlines and look at the pictures. Those who can read can clearly see the person NOTHAPPENING was falsely accusing of EXTREME HATRED towards Jews, Rashida Tlaib, isn't even mentioned in the article he claims supports his own hatred.

It's clear who the REAL haters are and it's  obvious it's the extremely ill-informed far-right....a.k.a. trump Culties.....Christian Right.

I wouldn't expect any leftist to understand what : "The Democratic Party antagonism toward the Jewish state has been well-established over the past decade." means.

I wouldn't know what a Leftist understands, but I do notice that those who aren't tolerant of other views and opinions often post untruths and never admit they are wrong. 

Of course, the subject congresswoman never said she had "extreme hatred" for Jewish people as you falsely claimed.  It's rather sad the lengths some go to disparage others....

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 85

Jewish Americans are not monolithic in their values.  To think otherwise is bigoted.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 85

@nctarheel wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING's continuous BAITING to attempt to "get a rise" out of the Jewish participants on these discussion boards is plain as the nose on one's face.

The only place he may be getting that FAKE NEWS is a fringe far right web site..................... because.............................

The percentage of the JEWISH VOTE for the DEMOCRATIC candidate EXCEEDED the percentage of the NATIONAL VOTE for the Democratic candidate in the following elections:

1916, 1924, 1928, 1932, 1936, 1940, 1944, 1948, 1952, 1956, 1960, 1964, 1968, 1972, 1976, 1980, 1984, 1988, 1992, 1996, 2000, 2004, 2008, 2012, and 2016.

That DEMOCRATIC PARTY must really have those JEWS fooled for them to have been so loyal to the Democratic Party so as to exceed the percentage of the NATIONAL VOTE in support of DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATES!!!!!

Are you saying the JEWS have had the "wool pulled over their eyes", @NOTHAPPENING?????

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 85

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

The DEMOCRATIC PARTY must really have those JEWS fooled for them to have been so loyal to the Democratic Party so as to exceed the percentage of the NATIONAL VOTE in support of every DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE except Warren Harding for the LAST ONE HUNDRED YEARS!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 85

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Oh, how many times have I seen his minions come on TV to EXPLAIN what he really meant because his spewing of MALE BOVINE EXCREMENT, including language every bit as "randy" as Tlaib's, got in the way of what he was "MEANING".

Give me a break!!!!

The poorly informed left doesn't even know this: "Meanwhile, the other Muslim woman headed to Congress is Michigan Democrat Rashida Tlaib, the daughter of Palestinian immigrants who wants to cut aid to the Jewish state because supporting it “doesn’t fit the values of our country.”

https://nypost.com/2018/11/11/heres-the-anti-semitism-the-media-doesnt-want-to-mention/

NOTHAPPENING makes another FAKE NEWS claim as he is oft to do.  He falsely claims the Congresswoman has "Extreme Hatred for Jews" and as evidence, he provides a link to an article and claims it defends his intellectual dishonesty.

If his contention was accurate, that would mean trump and his cult followers have EXTREME HATE for Palestinians; Pakistani's, Guatemalans, Hondurans and El Salvadorians, as well as most African nations, all countries trump has cut aid.  trump and his bigot brigade sure hate many foreign nationals.....EXTREMELY.....ahhhh, those "Christian Values".....

But snoopy, once again you are right-on.  As we know, like trump, many of his followers can't read anything but the headlines and look at the pictures. Those who can read can clearly see the person NOTHAPPENING was falsely accusing of EXTREME HATRED towards Jews, Rashida Tlaib, isn't even mentioned in the article he claims supports his own hatred.

It's clear who the REAL haters are and it's  obvious it's the extremely ill-informed far-right....a.k.a. trump Culties.....Christian Right.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 85

I remember in the run-up to the Iraq War, a female university student in Baghdad was interviewed. She said "I like Americans, but I don't like Bush."
Another student, a male student inteviewed said something similar "I like America, but I don't like the government's foreign policies". (To this day I still wonder if those two made it through the war okay, and if their views on Americans have changed).
It's possible the two students had friends or family members in the U.S. and keep up with their lives in the U.S. That happens often.

It's clear Rashida Tlaib is opposed to Israel's policies, particularly, as she sees it, against the Palestinians.
Tlaib is the daughter of Palestinian immigrant parents.
Her father, who was born near Jerusalem, moved to the Michigan and worked on the assembly line at the Ford Motor Co. plant.

Tlaib related her commitment to racial civil rights and social justice in her Detroit-area district to the injustices she said she had seen and experienced in Israel.

Rashida Tlaib: “When I was twelve years old, I can tell you I sat there with my mother when she was shifted into a line with all the other brown people, and then all the other folks, mostly citizens of Israel in another section, and the way she was treated as ‘less than.’ That inequality ... is very evident when you are there.”
“U.S. aid should be leveraged,” she said, “It should be leveraged to promote that value of justice. If you are going to be a country that discriminates against someone solely based on their faith, solely based on their skin color as there are Israelis, who because they are darker skinned... are not being treated equally. To me, that doesn’t fit the values of our country.”

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/tlaib-called-out-over-pledge-to-cut-military-aid-to-israel-1.638...

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 85

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Give me a break!!!!

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 85

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Give me a break!!!!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors