Take a look at aging around the world in 'A New Age,' a special report by AARP and Magnum Photos.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: New Democratic congresswoman Rashida Tlaib makes profane vow about Trump

Message 61 of 85

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Friday she didn’t care for the expletive that freshman Michigan Rep. Rashida Tlaib used while talking about impeaching President Trump.

“I probably have a generational reaction to it, but in any event, I’m not in the censorship business,” Pelosi, 78, said to laughter during a town hall with MSNBC. "But I don’t think it’s anything worse than what the president has said,” Pelosi added.
“Words weigh a ton and the president has to realize his words weigh a ton, too. Some of the words he uses have a direct effect on people’s lives. My colleague’s comments do not have a direct impact on people’s lives,” she said.

https://nypost.com/2019/01/04/nancy-pelosi-responds-to-tlaibs-impeach-the-motherf-ker-comment/

Trump: “I think she (Rashida Tlaib) dishonored herself and I think she dishonored her family.”
“I thought it was highly disrespectful to the United States of America,” Trump added.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 85

It's not like the Congresswoman was running around calling other nations "s-hole countries". I would hope an elected official wouldn't be that idiotic as to not realize the rest of the world outnumbers us, so it's probably not a good idea to start insulting them.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 85

@KidBoy2 wrote:
alferdpacker posted..

Rightwingers have no need to get upset about what trump was called - that's simply locker room talk from females who can easily take down right wing white men who think they have the right to "get mouthy"...

=============================================================

Trump...Trump..Trump

That would make a good thread but FYI this thread is about New Democratic congresswoman Rashida Tlaib and what the nasty women said .

Yep - the truthful and accurate terminology that was used to describe the cowardly lying treasonous toad that Putin told what to say so that gullible right wingers would vote for him....

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 85
alferdpacker posted..

Rightwingers have no need to get upset about what trump was called - that's simply locker room talk from females who can easily take down right wing white men who think they have the right to "get mouthy"...

=============================================================

Trump...Trump..Trump

That would make a good thread but FYI this thread is about New Democratic congresswoman Rashida Tlaib and what the nasty women said .
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 85

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 85

@KidBoy2 wrote:
@KidBoy2wrote:

Another new Democratic class act.

FredSmif posted..

Just like our Obscene President, eh?

==================================================

No, not like Trump. Trump has more class than to use the F word .

As MP's video clearly shows, Trump has no hesitation when it comes to using the F word - he says it several times in that video. How classy is "GRAB 'EM BY THE P***Y!"?

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 85

I am of the opinion that the term that was used to describe trump was far far nicer than he deserves...

We need a nationwide poll so that it can be accurately and truthfully determined that there are more American Citizens who agree with the truthfulness and accuracy of that characterization of trump than there are right wing trash that voted for trump...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 85

Michigan Rep. Rashida Tlaib was unapologetic about her choice of words calling for the impeachment of President Donald Trump.

rashida tlaib.png

I'm thinking she could lose some votes in her next election because of this. At the same time, she's empowering the anti-Trumpers. I heard quite a few cheers when she said that.

If Trump is worried about a possible impeachment, this certainly won't put him at ease. 

She was tossed out of the Trump Rally in 2016.

No one can deny -- she's a fighter.

Here she is being arrested at a "Fight for $15" march.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 85

NEWS New Democratic congresswoman Rashida Tlaib makes profane vow about Trump
by Rob Tornoe, Updated: January 4, 2019- 8:23 AM

http://www.philly.com/politics/nation/democrat-rashida-tlaib-trump-impeachment-profane-obscene-pelos...

========================================================

People that defend her actions show they are like her....despicable humans and should be treated as such.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 85

@Soosie wrote:
She said this to her child apparently. What a role model!

She still is above the far right in what she said. Keep in mind the far right have never done anything good for people for over 300 years. All they do is hurt people. Our country was formed breaking away from the far right, and that took a war.

Kudos
Views