New CNN Poll Finds Americans LOVE Trump’s Economy

Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: New CNN Poll Finds Americans LOVE Trump’s Economy

Message 1 of 5

All of a sudden CNN isn't fake news and Trumpsters believe in polls.

"The buck stops here." Harry S Truman
"I don't take responsibility at all." Donald J. Trump
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

Here we go again. Take 2 articles and make them one. One from CNN a good news outlet, the other from Blaze a far right (could be one that was covered on TV this evening as a front being run by foreign groups to get Trump reelected.) and blend them. When you do this it makes the final product not true. Here is a distraction and when you watch the TV show on this evening you will see why. Do not be distracted by this nonsense as it will become even worse as time goes on.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

I haven't seen anything good about the economy. Prices still rising on goods, that would be good for merchants, not me. Medicare increased, food and medicine are higher. Even the goodwill store keeps raising prices on goods they get free. I won't donate anything to them anymore. They have so much clothing jammed on their racks, they should sell for $1 instead of $4.75 for a blouse. Other things are more. They keep cramming more in and not reducing price to get rid of things. It seems nothing is reasonable anymore.  I don't believe potus is responsible for what some say is a good economy. It ebbs and flows without presidential help. When we have a bad economy that needs action taken. And this pres will do what benefits himself and his business.

Kathleen
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

Wait, what?

So maybe some of us better off, but wonder who the "sham" referred to in the article are?

Just asking.

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

New CNN Poll Finds Americans LOVE Trump’s Economy

Message 5 of 5

By:  Bongino

A new CNN poll has found that 76 percent of Americans believe the economy is either “very or somewhat good”–the highest amount since 2001, when 80 percent felt the same way, the Daily Caller reports.

The number is up nine points since last year, when 67 percent of those surveyed approved of the economy.

The poll was conducted from December 12-15–in the middle of the Democrats’ sham impeachment efforts.

A whopping 97 percent of Republicans believe the economy is doing well, 75 percent of independents and even 62 percent of Democrats.

Democrats’ positive view of the economy is up 15 points from August of this year, when only 47 percent said it was in good shape.

The great news doesn’t stop there, though.

CNN writes:

Looking ahead, nearly 7 in 10 expect the economy to be in good shape a year from now (68%), the best outlook in CNN polling since December 2003. The new finding includes 63% who say things are good now and will continue to be good next year, while just 9% say they economy is currently good but will turn south in 2020.

Liberal actor Pierce Brosnan is also pleased with the Trump economy, and–to the surprise of many–recently praised the president for his handling of the economy.

In an interview with ITK, Brosnan said, “I think what he’s done for the economy is very good.”

“People are working, and that’s a step in the right direction. This country is part of my life,” he continued. “I’m an American citizen. I love America and America’s been very good to me. And I want to see happiness come back into our society.”

The Blaze notes that his comments are at odds with what he said in an interview with the Daily Mail last year when Brosnan dramatically pondered leaving the country because of the president.

“That man has torn this country apart, and you have to work out how much longer you can stay here,” he said.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

CNN Must really hate reporting this...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors