Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: New Alabama State Motto

Message 1 of 8

Last Monday I attended a breakfast meeting in which most of us  discuss political issues.
I am very sad to report, that all of the people in that breakfast men and women didn't believe that Moore had done what it has claimed that he had done. and came up with innumerable amount of examples in which the women had either lied or have been the initiators of anything sexual.

I realize that the culture and mentality of this area is amazing . I cannot believe their  amount of either stupidity or the fact that they are really ready to  overcome their moral values and not harm their political party. 
It is very sad, to see that culture and mentality but is there and unfortunately I am really thinking that unless the women that have some sense and all the Democrats vote, Moore will be seated in the Senate and then, nothing will be done.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 8

There IS hope. Der Trumper got 62% of the vote in Alabama, BUT only 62% of registered voters showed up, so he only got 37% of the registered voters, and a whole passel of down-ballot elections had no Democrat running.

Perhaps Moore's child rape will bring out some decent folks and shame Republicans into sitting it out. If not, we'll all know those "stereotypes" of Alabama child brides are there for a reason.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 8

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Alferd said, "Gotta give the real humans in Alabama a chance to vote for a real human being - instead of Moore - before they demonstrate that the rest of the world really does have cause to hang that richly deserved moniker on it...

Very true, but he won the GOP Primary big time, so we already know what the majority thinks.

See underlined.  Did you mean the majority of Alabamans....or the majority of so-called Republicans IN Alabama. 

From past performances at the polls, to defeat Moore the Democrats need a passel of defectors from the people held hostage under the Republican label by the 'Conservative' mentality.  That didn't happen in the 2016 election. A crucial number of people outside that coalition didn't even vote for one reason or another.  Complacency is certainly one.  And so we got 'the donald'. 

Plus side?  Well, people don't have to tell their neighbor how they voted, that's still true.  IF the neighbor won't take 'none of your business' for an answer, maybe this is one of those times where it might just be OK to lie...'yustaliddle, donchaknow?'  See....what it is, is that you don't always have to have a big mouth about these things....not always.

Think that might play in Montgomery?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 8

@alferdpacker wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Alferd said, "Gotta give the real humans in Alabama a chance to vote for a real human being - instead of Moore - before they demonstrate that the rest of the world really does have cause to hang that richly deserved moniker on it...

Very true, but he won the GOP Primary big time, so we already know what the majority thinks.

The election will serve to demonstrate conclusively whether there are more real human beings than there are Grotesque Old Pedophiles voting in Alabama.

A neice and her Hub moved to bama maybe 25 years ago and made it rich..by buyin a chicken ranch. no kidding. we are all connected on FB of course..or were..I think my grand nieces dumped me when one of their bama friends posted the stars n bars..they all posted evangelical stuff..and have disappeared with the emergence of Roy MoOre. 

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 8

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The election will serve to demonstrate conclusively whether there are more real human beings than there are Grotesque Old Pedophiles voting in Alabama.

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894 - APPLIES TO TRUMP TODAY
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

New Alabama State Motto

Message 6 of 8

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 8

@Richva wrote:

"The Pedophilia State"

Gotta give the real humans in Alabama a chance to vote for a real human being - instead of Moore - before they demonstrate that the rest of the world really does have cause to hang that richly deserved moniker on it...

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894 - APPLIES TO TRUMP TODAY
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

New Alabama State Motto

Message 8 of 8

"The Pedophilia State"

Kudos