Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Never Trumpers Finally Admit They’re Effectively Spiteful Democrats

Message 1 of 36

@MaVolta wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MaVolta wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

These discussions often get complicated because of the confusion of the three men involve  - businessman Trump, President Trump, and citizen Trump.

And all three are morally, ethically and financially corrupt. (There's a long and documented history that Trump supporters conveniently ignore.) His own cabinet has even wreaked with corruption, and excessive spending of taxpayer money. It's not complicated.

There cannot be a "long and documented" history of PRESIDENT Trump and that is the person whose support I am addressing. 

Oh, but citizen/businessman Trump does. He didn't change his spots, so to speak, just because he became president. And now, several Trump associates have been charged with their own corrupt dealings. He doesn't hire the "best people" after all.

I have no interest in spots, only actions and so far he is doing fine.

His supporters voted for him because of their agreement with his campaign agenda. As long as he is faithful to them, he will continue to have our support.

It's a binary choice! Lessons learned for both sides in 1992 and 2000. No RK, it's not complicated at all.

Could be but I don't know what you mean.

Voting for a 3rd party candidate or a write-in candidate will not produce the desired results for Never Trumpers. They want their party back and the only way to regain control is to oust Trump and his cronies by voting in D's. By 2020 or 2024, they might be able to put forth a decent candidate for a change. I wish them all the luck in the world in doing so. Maybe I'd even vote for one, who knows?

True - third Party voting is no more than symbolism.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 36

@Panjandrum wrote:

VinceN268265:  Lets instead keep letting criminals into the country free of charge and free to do as they wish as they steal your tax dollars and rape your daughters.

I always get a laugh when one minute conservatives gripe that the immigrants are all criminals and rapists, and the next minute they opine that they're taking their jobs. Wait................what do you guys do for a living? Lol.

I have not heard anyone say that all immigrants are criminals and rapists. So, if that is what you are laughing at - seek help, you are laughing at fantasies in your head.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 36

@john258 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

Well, there seemed to be more than 20 words in that article. Perhaps you could use your higher level of intelligence to explain to us enablers and ignobelers exactly what all the "nonsense" you found was.@rk9152........This is not meant for you since you are one of us who can't grasp these posts with big words. Just putting it here. I am wondering if I will have to dust off the old "You da Man" award again.

Sorry you did not understand it but it would takes more than 20 words. The enablers of Dictator Trump are the most dangerous people in the USA today as they are destroying the USA. Now there it is in under 20 words. No you can keep your award on the shelf, sorry to hear there is so much dust in your room.

@Soosie, Are you happy this morning that people that subscribe to this thought process are no longer in charge?  I know I am...

Enjoy your weekend!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 36

@Soosie wrote:

Well, there seemed to be more than 20 words in that article. Perhaps you could use your higher level of intelligence to explain to us enablers and ignobelers exactly what all the "nonsense" you found was.@rk9152........This is not meant for you since you are one of us who can't grasp these posts with big words. Just putting it here. I am wondering if I will have to dust off the old "You da Man" award again.

Sorry you did not understand it but it would takes more than 20 words. The enablers of Dictator Trump are the most dangerous people in the USA today as they are destroying the USA. Now there it is in under 20 words. No you can keep your award on the shelf, sorry to hear there is so much dust in your room.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 36

@Soosie wrote:

That is for sure!  @rk9152 Is “da man!” When it comes to articulating the conservative message.  He has way more patience and tolerance than I do.  RK “You Da Man!!!”

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 36

@rk9152 wrote:

@MaVolta wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

These discussions often get complicated because of the confusion of the three men involve  - businessman Trump, President Trump, and citizen Trump.

And all three are morally, ethically and financially corrupt. (There's a long and documented history that Trump supporters conveniently ignore.) His own cabinet has even wreaked with corruption, and excessive spending of taxpayer money. It's not complicated.

There cannot be a "long and documented" history of PRESIDENT Trump and that is the person whose support I am addressing. 

Oh, but citizen/businessman Trump does. He didn't change his spots, so to speak, just because he became president. And now, several Trump associates have been charged with their own corrupt dealings. He doesn't hire the "best people" after all.

His supporters voted for him because of their agreement with his campaign agenda. As long as he is faithful to them, he will continue to have our support.

It's a binary choice! Lessons learned for both sides in 1992 and 2000. No RK, it's not complicated at all.

Voting for a 3rd party candidate or a write-in candidate will not produce the desired results for Never Trumpers. They want their party back and the only way to regain control is to oust Trump and his cronies by voting in D's. By 2020 or 2024, they might be able to put forth a decent candidate for a change. I wish them all the luck in the world in doing so. Maybe I'd even vote for one, who knows?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 36

VinceN268265:  Lets instead keep letting criminals into the country free of charge and free to do as they wish as they steal your tax dollars and rape your daughters.

I always get a laugh when one minute conservatives gripe that the immigrants are all criminals and rapists, and the next minute they opine that they're taking their jobs. Wait................what do you guys do for a living? Lol.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 36
Easy. the Federalist is a right wing group.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 36

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@VinceN268265 wrote:

So you were happy with a corrupt government???  Ignorance is truly bliss my friend - truly bliss!

It sure is......

Confronting the Cost of Trump’s Corruption to American Families

that is quite  link my friend. That info should get much wider coverage.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 36

@MaVolta wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Any other R-president would have given you tax cuts, dismantled/defunded or even entirely repealed Obamacare, supported wide deregulation, supported the 2nd amendment rights, and appointed conservative justices. Any other R would have avoided the chaos and turmoil in the country that Trump has created, and yet the establishment R-s, except for Never Trumpers, has fallen remarkably in line behind Trump. Apparently the primary voters saw him as the best bet for getting that stuff. And, who knows what chaos and turmoil the "Resistance" would have cReated if someone else had beaten Hillary.

And Trump still hasn't drained the swamp. There is more big money in politics now than ever before. It is now a sewer instead of swamp that needs draining.

Very true - it is a terribly big job.

Hooray for the Never Trumpers! I've come to really enjoy watching them on tv. There are about as many Never Trumpers on MSNBC these days as liberal democrats. Most have declared themselves independents or conservative independents, but when it comes to elections, they know it's a binary choice. Isn't that what Paul Ryan said to convince doubting R's to vote for Trump? 

Yes, there a lot of them who still have not gotten over being beaten by a novice.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors