Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Neuroscience Reveals the Differences Between Republican and Democrat Brains

Message 1 of 17

When you see Republicans demanding that people on a terrorist list be allowed to purchase firearms, ya don't need no stinkin "neuroscience" to realize that they have **bleep** for brains!!!

And when Republicans fund a child molester's run for the Senate and a child predator's run for the Presidency .... that pretty much defines the orifice where their morals reside!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 17

@aruzinskywrote:

@alferdpackerwrote:

Thanks for the verification that conservatives are more rigid, inflexible, fear motivated,  prone to violence, and more vindictive scum than liberals.

Not a day goes by that I'm not grateful to have not been born a despicable conservative...

Democrats are immoral and effeminate.

81044696-angry-yellow-cartoon-emoji-face-character-with-aggressive-expressions-pointing-illustration-isolated.jpgNot true. Look in the mirror.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 17

@Olderscout66

You should be ashamed spouting bigoted and childish language regarding mental illness. As someone who has a family member struggling with real mental health issues, making mean-spirited jokes regarding mental health is in poor taste and unacceptable.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 17

@aruzinsky

Are you seriously using an article written by a barely-out-of-college student (this article was published in 2016 and Kelly Tatera graduated in 2015) who majored in public communications for this discussion? There's no citing of the studies here, just vague references to a 2013 study which may or may not have existed.

There's enough divisiveness that there's no need to stir the pot with pop-science. In fact the opposite is true - we need civility in discourse whatever the medium.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 17

For decades psychologists have known that Conservatives lack human compassion and empathy for their fellow Man. Now we know it has a biological basis, so perhaps we should stop harrassing Republicans for being heartless swine and just make certain their genetic defect does not destroy our Democracy by keeping them far away from the levers of power.

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER - ITS A MENTAL HEALTH ISSUE.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 17

@umbarch64wrote:

@alferdpackerwrote:

Thanks for the verification that conservatives are more rigid, inflexible, fear motivated,  prone to violence, and more vindictive scum than liberals.

Not a day goes by that I'm not grateful to have not been born a despicable conservative...

Now, now ap.  There is the unresolved question about how 'they' [conservative or liberal] got that way.  Clearly one could argue that it is genetic.  Then again, one could argue it is a developed trait eventually resulting in a physical change.........like a mutation.

Since it seems to be a measurable and observable physical condition, that would put into question the self-evident truth that all men are created equal.  Maybe what that meant was that in the eyes of any institution of man or any other man for that matter, all men should be SEEN as equal.  Just out of respect for a fellow human by any other human, donchasee?  After thinking about that for quite some time, I think that just might be IT.   

I don't suppose the amygdala are identical from one person to another.  Nothing else is.  Close, sometimes, but somehow it never comes up precisely the same. Looks to me like some more 'research' needs to be done .  Might not change much.  A snake is a snake is a snake, no matter how it got that way.

Snakes breed true.

More research is necessary to determine whether conservatism is a recessive genetic disorder that at a later date - when gene modification is more advanced - can be removed - or whether the mother was frightened by something at a critical instant of gene expression...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 17

@alferdpackerwrote:

Now, now ap.  There is the unresolved question about how 'they' [conservative or liberal] got that way.  Clearly one could argue that it is genetic.  Then again, one could argue it is a developed trait eventually resulting in a physical change.........like a mutation.

Since it seems to be a measurable and observable physical condition, that would put into question the self-evident truth that all men are created equal.  Maybe what that meant was that in the eyes of any institution of man or any other man for that matter, all men should be SEEN as equal.  Just out of respect for a fellow human by any other human, donchasee?  After thinking about that for quite some time, I think that just might be IT.   

I don't suppose the amygdala are identical from one person to another.  Nothing else is.  Close, sometimes, but somehow it never comes up precisely the same. Looks to me like some more 'research' needs to be done .  Might not change much.  A snake is a snake is a snake, no matter how it got that way.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 17

Either that - or it's yet another RWNJ lie.

How do we know that the right wingers who are making these claims and assertions were not toilet trained at gunpoint?   

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 17

@Richvawrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@alferdpackerwrote:

Democrats are immoral and effeminate.

81044696-angry-yellow-cartoon-emoji-face-character-with-aggressive-expressions-pointing-illustration-isolated.jpg

Perhaps but we are articulate and understand when we see a moron try to string words together which have no connection to each other without providing context. 

Democrats do Munchausen syndrome by proxy to society.

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Factitious_disorder_imposed_on_another:

"Munchausen syndrome by proxy (MSbP), is a condition where a caregiver or spouse fabricates, exaggerates, or induces mental or physical health problems in those who are in their care, with the primary motive of gaining attention or sympathy from others."

"One study showed that in 93 percent of MSbP cases, the abuser is the mother or another female guardian or caregiver."

Sounds like too much left insula to me.  

81044696-angry-yellow-cartoon-emoji-face-character-with-aggressive-expressions-pointing-illustration-isolated.jpg

You are getting sleepy.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 17

@MarilynCarter47wrote:

Democrats = vindictive

I hate when people stereotype a particular political party/religion/race/or fill in the blank...

Well, we do tend to be vindictive. Unlike the Republicans, Democrats try to get even with orange presidents who endanger our country. Unline the Republicans who will forgive anything if they get a tax break. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors