Refresh your driving skills and you could save on your auto insurance! Sign up for the AARP Smart Driver course.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Netanyhu's Wife Convicted Felon Send More US $$

Message 1 of 5

In the big picture, a smallish thing, but I would be interested in seeing the totality of The Expense Reports for the entirety of the Personnel Support needed to accompany dt on his jaunt overseas to see the Queen.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

@Jillian48 wrote:

I wish I could say I am suprised. I am not. Integrity, Honor,Honesty...do not seem to exist anymore. I am so disheartened.

Every American Should Be 

Most Americans Suspected There Were Always Some Politicians Who Were Involved In Criminal Activity Behind the Scenes 

Today its So Baked Into Our Politics 

Too many Americans just accept it as Normal 

It's Not!

There is only one place to place blame 

The same Politicians who have had the power to Stop it & Dont 

The same Congress Members who have been there for Decades & Just Ignore the Corruption 

Pelosi - Schumer - Feinstein - Hoyer - Durbin 

McConnell - Graham - Ernst - Collins - McCarthy 

Now we have a President who just blatantly defies the Laws defies the Laws in Plain Site 

Congress just sits by and allows it all to happen - actually telling us - it us the Voters job to keep the US Government Honest

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

I wish I could say I am suprised. I am not. Integrity, Honor,Honesty...do not seem to exist anymore. I am so disheartened.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

All of this will be quite interesting. Just to see if the Israelis have fallen under the spell of Netanyahu just lie us with Trump.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Netanyhu's Wife Convicted Felon Send More US $$

Message 5 of 5

Jerusalem (CNN)An Israeli judge has convicted Sara Netanyahu of misusing public funds to pay for meals at the Prime Minister's residence.

Prosecutor Jenny Avni said in court Sunday: "The significance of the verdict is that a person in a position to use public funds cannot do what they might want to do or might wish to do. Taking significant amounts of public money for many years against public rules and ordinances is a criminal offense."

What do you think - Melania - might be up to in the Lawless US Whiteshouse

The Trumps Like The Netanyhus Think Laws Only Apply to The - Little People

Send More Billions Of US Tax Payers Money To Israel so the Netanyahu's Can Skim A Little More off the Top

Source - https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/16/middleeast/sara-netanyahu-conviction-israel-meals-intl/index.html

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors