Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Netanyahu Never Heard Bolder More Courageous Speech - Trump/UN

Message 1 of 5

One thing about Netanyahu - he's unchanging in nature.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

@MIseker wrote:
lol...thats all i can think about this...lol. Ok i calmed down. The nation that came to being because the nazis put jews in ovens..will tolerate nazis under Trump. what Israel wont do for a piece of my money.

Alternately, Israelis are in a unique position to see how this issue is purely a partisan one and does not reflect unfavorably on President Trump.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5
lol...thats all i can think about this...lol. Ok i calmed down. The nation that came to being because the nazis put jews in ovens..will tolerate nazis under Trump. what Israel wont do for a piece of my money.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

Israel’s communications minister has said the government must condemn Nazism, but that the country’s relationship with Donald Trump is more important.

Ayoub Kara, who is reportedly one of the ministers closest to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, has said that Israel must move to defend Mr Trump following outrage at how the US President responded to violence at a neo-Nazi rally in Charlottesville, Virginia that resulted in the death of a woman.

In an interview with the Jerusalem Post last week, Mr Kara, who is not Jewish himself said: “Due to the terrific relations with the US, we need to put the declarations about the Nazis in the proper proportion.” 

He added: “We need to condemn anti-Semitism and any trace of Nazism, and I will do what I can as a minister to stop its spread. But Trump is the best US leader Israel has ever had.

His relations with the prime minister of Israel are wonderful, and after enduring the terrible years of Obama, Trump is the unquestioned leader of the free world, and we must not accept anyone harming him.”

Mr Kara then praised the US President for having “a proven track record in opposing anti-Semitism and religious extremism”.

Souce - http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israeli-communications-minister-ayoub-kara-relat...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Netanyahu Never Heard Bolder More Courageous Speech - Trump/UN

Message 5 of 5

"In over 30 years in my experience with the UN, I never heard a bolder or more courageous speech."

Source - https://twitter.com/netanyahu/status/910165098567802881

Loves The Guy

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies