Learn how to use Uber, Lyft and other ride-sharing services!  Register now for a free AARP webinar Nov. 18.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Neo-Nazis celebrate Trump

Message 81 of 262

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

pc - Do you really think that demanding someone prove a negative is appropriate?

Says the poster who "demands" that others respond to his straw man arguments and "demands" that other posters answer his questions while refusing to answer any questions posed to him!

What has any of that to do with expecting a poster to prove a negative?

It has to do with your own continual "demands" rk   ..... that was clearly stated and identified!

Do you think that expecting someone to prove a negative is appropriate in a discussion?

Says the poster who "expects" others to respond to his straw man arguments and "expects" other posters to answer his questions while refusing to answer any questions posed to him!

Did you have a question for me?

Yup ..... the question you continually refuse to answer ...... Why do you demand that posters answer your questions while you refuse to answer questions posed to you?

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 82 of 262

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

pc - Do you really think that demanding someone prove a negative is appropriate?

Says the poster who "demands" that others respond to his straw man arguments and "demands" that other posters answer his questions while refusing to answer any questions posed to him!

It has to do with your own continual "demands" rk   ..... that was clearly stated and identified!

Do you think that expecting someone to prove a negative is appropriate in a discussion?

Says the poster who "expects" others to respond to his straw man arguments and "expects" other posters to answer his questions while refusing to answer any questions posed to him!

Did you have a question for me?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 83 of 262

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

It is silly when someone claims  that something is a "blatant and obvious truth" based purely on that person's assertion that it is a "blatant and obvious truth" and expects others to accept that. 

Silly - arrogant - ignorant - take your choice.

Ahh, wrong again, RK.  My statement, which I stand by, is based purely on observation and the ability to read your posts in which you BLATANTLY  support the most vile amongst us.  

No wonder you don’t see trump for the toxic person he is, you seem not to even understand the message you impart via your own posts. 

Of course - observations filtered through bias and rage. Hardly a recipe for a reasonable conclusion.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 84 of 262

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

We have one forum member who goes to every thread on Nazis and KKK members to defend them. 

We have White Nationalists working in the White House (denial by Trump Cult members) and members of the Nazi Party and of course White Nationalists, love that about the Trump Administration.

Immigrants from Norway are perfectly fine, but not from Africa or the Caribbean. Hello White Nationalists!

1. Can you point to a single post defending Nazis or Kluxers?

2. Who are those white nationalists in the WH? The claim is posted but the specifics are always lacking.

3. He was referring to nations that people were fleeing. Are Norwegians fleeing? Now, where is the white nationalism in that? You are just parroting Ding-Dong Pelosi.

Every post you make supporting the free speech of nazis while saying all antifa are thugs. You arent for free speech when you have so clearly picked a side. 

Now you are getting there. In reality I defend the free speech rights of American citizens and condemn violence. A far cry from "defending Nazis". Yes, I have picked a side - the American Constitution.

Stephen Miller. Its well documented. Bannon was. Trump surrounds himself with like minded people.

Well documented by who. Just saying that is meaningless - let's see your documentation.

thats an opinion. its wrong as usual.

It is not an opinion that people are fleeing those **bleep**hole countries. It is not an opinion that people are not fleeing Norway. So, what is the wrong opinion?

yours.

And its well known Miller has been an advocate for fascism since he was in high school. DO your own homework. 

"well known" by who? (whom?)

By informed people who are aware of Miller's association and support for the Alt Right which consists of white supremacists, KKKers AND NAZIS!!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 85 of 262

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The truth is blatant and obvious. Nazis and KKK members are thrilled with the Trump Administration and the White Nationalists he hired to work in the White House.

Of course one of our forum members repeatedly denies the above and always comes to the defense of the White Nationalists and Nazis.

I have seen no denial. What I have seen is the question, "who". And I have seen a request for proof that such people are white nationalists.

And what comes back in reply - silliness like "The truth is blatant and obvious".

Blatant and obvious truth is never silly. It is often, however, discounted by those who are unwilling to accept the truth for what it is. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

It is silly when someone claims  that something is a "blatant and obvious truth" based purely on that person's assertion that it is a "blatant and obvious truth" and expects others to accept that. 

But that's NOT what happened.

Actually, ALL of the above describe your unwarranted accusatory comment rk!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 86 of 262

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 87 of 262

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The truth is blatant and obvious. Nazis and KKK members are thrilled with the Trump Administration and the White Nationalists he hired to work in the White House.

Of course one of our forum members repeatedly denies the above and always comes to the defense of the White Nationalists and Nazis.

I have seen no denial. What I have seen is the question, "who". And I have seen a request for proof that such people are white nationalists.

And what comes back in reply - silliness like "The truth is blatant and obvious".

Blatant and obvious truth is never silly. It is often, however, discounted by those who are unwilling to accept the truth for what it is. 

Ahh, wrong again, RK.  My statement, which I stand by, is based purely on observation and the ability to read your posts in which you BLATANTLY  support the most vile amongst us.  

No wonder you don’t see trump for the toxic person he is, you seem not to even understand the message you impart via your own posts. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 88 of 262

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 89 of 262

@CriticalThinking wrote:

One of our forum members posted a bunch of bogus wild-eyed-hair-on-fire nonsense about an imaginary communist threat that is the kind of stuff one usually hears in "secure institutions"...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 90 of 262

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors