From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Neo-Nazis celebrate Trump

Message 71 of 262

@xrepub wrote:

"

Neo-Nazis and other white supremacists are celebrating President Trump's reported comments referring to Haiti, El Salvador and several African nations as "**bleep**hole countries," according to statements collected by The New York Times on Friday

White supremacist Richard Spencer, an organizer of the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, Va., last year, lambasted conservatives defending the president on Fox News for pretending the remark was not racial in nature.

“It’s obviously all about race, and to their credit, liberals point out the obvious,” he told The Times.

The Daily Stormer, the largest neo-Nazi website online, welcomed Trump's reported remark, saying it was evidence he was "more or less on the same page with us."

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/368807-neo-nazis-celebrate-trump-**bleep**hole-comm...

The Trumplodytes wanted to bury the proof that neoNazis love Der Trumper and he loves them back with all manner of side issue distractions, but not possible for them to refute the tagline on this thread -NeoNazis celebrate Trump. and they do so for good reason - Der Trumper is the first openly racist POTUS in the last 100 years and the first proNazi in the White House since 1940.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 72 of 262

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

PanJ posted this about 3 weeks ago.

Isn't it just great to see scum like David Duke ecstatic over Trump? Birds of a feather really do flock together. 

David Duke @DrDavidDuke 

Birds of a feather do flock together:

Image result for picture of obama and farrakhan

Oh, look!!  A group of upstanding moral men who have done the best for their country and the plight of the black man they could have possibly done and who are filled with integrity.

This as opposed  to the scum of the earth—the slime with whom  trump associates. You know KKK,  White Nationalist,  Alt. Right.

No comparison here!

Obama had class, intelligence, and integrity.  

trump is a crude, stupid, classless piece of trash.  And truly, with regard to trump—those are the nicest things I can say about him!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 262

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Isn't it just great to see scum like David Duke ecstatic over Trump? Birds of a feather really do flock together. 

David Duke @DrDavidDuke 

How delightful! 

High quality honest, honorable truth telling humans instead of low quality, lying, trump-sucking, racists/fascists/Nazis/pedophiles...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 74 of 262

@CriticalThinking wrote:

David Duke @DrDavidDuke 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 75 of 262

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

Says the poster who "expects" others to respond to his straw man arguments and "expects" other posters to answer his questions while refusing to answer any questions posed to him!

Did you have a question for me?

Yup ..... the question you continually refuse to answer ...... Why do you demand that posters answer your questions while you refuse to answer questions posed to you?

I do not refuse to answer questions.

As you evade the question posed to you above.

Do you have one for me?

Yup .... already stated above.

So, once AGAIN, Why do you demand that posters answer your questions while you refuse to answer questions posed to you?

I love to answer rational questions - do you have one?

Yes ... the same "rational" question you refuse to answer and evade by initiating another question .... thus once again exhibiting your refusal to answer questions while demanding that others answer your questions.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Neo-Nazis celebrate Trump

Message 76 of 262

David Duke @DrDavidDuke 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 77 of 262
COnsider the source AP. all his accusations pertain to his peek in a mirror.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 78 of 262

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

pc - Do you really think that demanding someone prove a negative is appropriate?

Says the poster who "demands" that others respond to his straw man arguments and "demands" that other posters answer his questions while refusing to answer any questions posed to him!

What has any of that to do with expecting a poster to prove a negative?

It has to do with your own continual "demands" rk   ..... that was clearly stated and identified!

Do you think that expecting someone to prove a negative is appropriate in a discussion?

Says the poster who "expects" others to respond to his straw man arguments and "expects" other posters to answer his questions while refusing to answer any questions posed to him!

Yup ..... the question you continually refuse to answer ...... Why do you demand that posters answer your questions while you refuse to answer questions posed to you?

Do you have one for me?

So, once AGAIN, Why do you demand that posters answer your questions while you refuse to answer questions posed to you?

I love to answer rational questions - do you have one?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 79 of 262

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

pc - Do you really think that demanding someone prove a negative is appropriate?

Says the poster who "demands" that others respond to his straw man arguments and "demands" that other posters answer his questions while refusing to answer any questions posed to him!

It has to do with your own continual "demands" rk   ..... that was clearly stated and identified!

Do you think that expecting someone to prove a negative is appropriate in a discussion?

Do you have one for me?

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 80 of 262

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I do not refuse to answer questions. Do you have one for me? Hopefully something about the claims about neo-nazis (the topic).

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors