From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Neo-Nazis celebrate Trump

Message 61 of 262

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I have explained why I do not believe he (if by "r" you mean the President) made a racist statement in **bleep**hole countries. Any chance you can explain your view?

Yep, trump made a racial statement using the 'bleephole' term in reference to black nations, more especially when he added that we didn't need any more immigrants from Haiti and that we need more from Norway, a predominately white nation.There ya' go, my view explained once again.  You either don't comprehend the truth in this or you simply deny reality in trying to defend the 'Dirtbag-In-Chief' that we have in the White House.

If the President is a racist for calling them **bleep**hole countries, what does that say about the people fleeing them? They, too must consider them to be **bleep**hole countries.

Try to stick to the logical discussion as I have just contributed to rather than wandering off to "Dirtbag-In-Chief" territory. That is unbecoming of a supposed mature individual.

You called Trump a Dirtbag-In-Chief. That is a big change.

Two comments: trump IS a scumbag!

Hysterical that anyone who supports an idiot who demeans everybody who he feels has “attacked him,“ can call someone else  using much more mild vernacular “childish.”  

Let’s all repeat “HUGE  hypocrite” TEN TIMES!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 262

@rk9152 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

PanJ posted this about 3 weeks ago.

Isn't it just great to see scum like David Duke ecstatic over Trump? Birds of a feather really do flock together. 

David Duke @DrDavidDuke 

Birds of a feather do flock together:

Image result for picture of obama and farrakhan

Considering the obnoxious nature of the responses, it appears you have struck a nerve.

Yes - decent honest and honorable patriotic American Citizens have an inversely much lower opinion of trump/Putin republicans/conservatives than we have an extremely high opinion of Obama and patriotic black American Citizens who worked with him on things for the betterment of the nation.
44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 262

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I have explained why I do not believe he (if by "r" you mean the President) made a racist statement in **bleep**hole countries. Any chance you can explain your view?

Yep, trump made a racial statement using the 'bleephole' term in reference to black nations, more especially when he added that we didn't need any more immigrants from Haiti and that we need more from Norway, a predominately white nation.There ya' go, my view explained once again.  You either don't comprehend the truth in this or you simply deny reality in trying to defend the 'Dirtbag-In-Chief' that we have in the White House.

If the President is a racist for calling them **bleep**hole countries, what does that say about the people fleeing them? They, too must consider them to be **bleep**hole countries.

Try to stick to the logical discussion as I have just contributed to rather than wandering off to "Dirtbag-In-Chief" territory. That is unbecoming of a supposed mature individual.

You called Trump a Dirtbag-In-Chief. That is a big change.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 262

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Phyllis wrote, "Can you show quotes from threads about NAZIS where you didn't defend them?"

That's a perfectly reasonable question.

Why should everyone be required to engage in mud slinging?  The Amen Corner here seems to be doing enough of that. 

So trump's, Putin's and Satan's helpers on the political right are "fine people"?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 262

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Phyllis wrote, "Can you show quotes from threads about NAZIS where you didn't defend them?"

That's a perfectly reasonable question.

Why should everyone be required to engage in mud slinging?  The Amen Corner here seems to be doing enough of that. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 262

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Can you show quotes from threads about NAZIS where you didn't defend them?

Surprise, surprise! No proof just deflective insults!

Where do you or anyone find that if a person doesn't speak out about a philosophy then they must agree with it?  A good many choose not to engage in slinging mud.  Some consider that a favorite sport.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 262

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Isn't it just great to see scum like David Duke ecstatic over Trump? Birds of a feather really do flock together. 

David Duke @DrDavidDuke 

Considering the obnoxious nature of the responses, it appears you have struck a nerve.

Nah. 13 years ago? lol. and i bet you didnt know this either..OBAMA ISNT PRESIDENT.

That’s right! He was Senator Obama then!

RE: stricking  a nerve—Perhaps what you are seeing is the love people have for decent upstanding human beings and the strong aversion they have for repugnant racists like lying trump and abhorrent Duke.  

Gee, I miss having a real president! 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 262

@rk9152 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

David Duke @DrDavidDuke 

Nah. 13 years ago? lol. and i bet you didnt know this either..OBAMA ISNT PRESIDENT.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 262

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

David Duke @DrDavidDuke 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 262

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

Says the poster who "expects" others to respond to his straw man arguments and "expects" other posters to answer his questions while refusing to answer any questions posed to him!

Did you have a question for me?

Yup ..... the question you continually refuse to answer ...... Why do you demand that posters answer your questions while you refuse to answer questions posed to you?

I do not refuse to answer questions.

As you evade the question posed to you above.

Do you have one for me?

Yup .... already stated above.

So, once AGAIN, Why do you demand that posters answer your questions while you refuse to answer questions posed to you?

I love to answer rational questions - do you have one?

Yes ... the same "rational" question you refuse to answer and evade by initiating another question .... thus once again exhibiting your refusal to answer questions while demanding that others answer your questions.

Bye-bye - let me know if you ever figure out what that question that concerns you is.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors