Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Neo-Nazis celebrate Trump

Message 51 of 262

@xrepub wrote:

It seems that Trump was trying to obfuscate the fact that that group of his supporters were very bad people. It also seems that one of our posters is using the same tactic.

There are very bad people out there. They do not represent you nor do they represent me. This effort to tie them to a political ideology or individuals is despicable. Someone posted a picture of Obama and Farrakhan. Does that make Obama a black separatist? Certainly not.

I am and have been a Conservative for all my voting life. To me Trump came a lot closer to my ideals than Hillary. As a result, to the hate filled left, I am a Nazi, fascist, Kluxer, alt-rightist, and other assorted lovely terms.

I'd suggest that we all grow up and understand the Lee Harvey Oswald may have voted for someone - and that someone is not responsible for nor was in support of JFK's murder.

It is the same today, I support the efforts that President Trump is putting forth to make things better in America for Americans - what some nut-case Kluxer thinks has nothing to do with that.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 262

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Everyone there was not either a Nazi or antifa. Those two sides came to town looking for trouble. 

If you know otherwise and can prove it - go for it.

So what did trump mean in saying "there were fine people on both sides? The KKK and it's supporters were there and those protesting the KKK were there. Was he not talking about those two sides? Please do explain.

It's not all that complicated once you stop thinking in absolutes. Please do try it.

I tried ...... I'm not good at believing lies and alternative facts.

Nor at rational thought. Everyone there was not a Kluxer, Nazi, etc. or antifa. It is as simple as that.

I see no "rational thought that the right has offered, just alternative facts, lies, deceptions, childish accusations and insults.

The KKK rally in C'ville was almost exclusively the KKK and it's supporters ....... and those protesting the KKK. Reality still seems to evade you. Trump's "fine people on both sides" statement referred to those two groups. Nothing you can say changes reality, whether you comprehend that or not.

Neo-Nazis celebrate trump (and endlessly defend him).

Isn’t this funny? Just a few short months ago, RK was insisting that the KKK members were there to protest the statues coming down. Of course, when the Grand Wizard came out and said they were there to start a race war, things changed, right?

There are NO “very fine people” belong to any white supremacist group, the KKK, or the very racist Alt. Right. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 262

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Everyone there was not either a Nazi or antifa. Those two sides came to town looking for trouble. 

So what did trump mean in saying "there were fine people on both sides? The KKK and it's supporters were there and those protesting the KKK were there. Was he not talking about those two sides? Please do explain.

It's not all that complicated once you stop thinking in absolutes. Please do try it.

Nor at rational thought. Everyone there was not a Kluxer, Nazi, etc. or antifa. It is as simple as that.

I see no "rational thought that the right has offered, just alternative facts, lies, deceptions, childish accusations and insults.

The KKK rally in C'ville was almost exclusively the KKK and it's supporters ....... and those protesting the KKK. Reality still seems to evade you. Trump's "fine people on both sides" statement referred to those two groups. Nothing you can say changes reality, whether you comprehend that or not.

Neo-Nazis celebrate trump (and endlessly defend him).

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 262

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I have explained why I do not believe he (if by "r" you mean the President) made a racist statement in **bleep**hole countries. Any chance you can explain your view?

Yep, trump made a racial statement using the 'bleephole' term in reference to black nations, more especially when he added that we didn't need any more immigrants from Haiti and that we need more from Norway, a predominately white nation.There ya' go, my view explained once again.  You either don't comprehend the truth in this or you simply deny reality in trying to defend the 'Dirtbag-In-Chief' that we have in the White House.

If the President is a racist for calling them **bleep**hole countries, what does that say about the people fleeing them? They, too must consider them to be **bleep**hole countries.

Try to stick to the logical discussion as I have just contributed to rather than wandering off to "Dirtbag-In-Chief" territory. That is unbecoming of a supposed mature individual.

You called Trump a Dirtbag-In-Chief. That is a big change.

You know (or at least I hope so) that your comment is not true.

Now - any thoughts on the logic about *bleep**hole countries offered above.

It is your comment not mine. Why did you call Trump that.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 262

It seems that Trump was trying to obfuscate the fact that that group of his supporters were very bad people. It also seems that one of our posters is using the same tactic.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 262

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 262

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I have explained why I do not believe he (if by "r" you mean the President) made a racist statement in **bleep**hole countries. Any chance you can explain your view?

Yep, trump made a racial statement using the 'bleephole' term in reference to black nations, more especially when he added that we didn't need any more immigrants from Haiti and that we need more from Norway, a predominately white nation.There ya' go, my view explained once again.  You either don't comprehend the truth in this or you simply deny reality in trying to defend the 'Dirtbag-In-Chief' that we have in the White House.

If the President is a racist for calling them **bleep**hole countries, what does that say about the people fleeing them? They, too must consider them to be **bleep**hole countries.

Try to stick to the logical discussion as I have just contributed to rather than wandering off to "Dirtbag-In-Chief" territory. That is unbecoming of a supposed mature individual.

Two comments: trump IS a scumbag!

Hysterical that anyone who supports an idiot who demeans everybody who he feels has “attacked him,“ can call someone else  using much more mild vernacular “childish.”  

Let’s all repeat “HUGE  hypocrite” TEN TIMES!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

When you get passed your foul-mouth sputtering in anger, would you care to comment on the thoughts above about those **bleep**hole countries?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 262

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

You know (or at least I hope so) that your comment is not true.

Now - any thoughts on the logic about *bleep**hole countries offered above.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 262

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

So then you do think that if you deny the truth long enough it renders it as being false. Reality is that trump said "there were fine people on both sides" in reference to the KKK, it's supporters and those protesting the KKK in C'ville. You just can't change the truth.

Again - "So, it wasn't the President and it wasn't the article" - it was you.

So then you are dealing in conjecture and your own biases, not facts. And that truth cannot be changed.

I am dealing with reality, the truth, what really happened, and what trump said in public. 

There's that pesky reality thing that just keeps disagreeing with your opinions.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 262

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors