From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Neo-Nazis celebrate Trump

Message 11 of 262

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

It is silly when someone claims  that something is a "blatant and obvious truth" based purely on that person's assertion that it is a "blatant and obvious truth" and expects others to accept that. 

Silly - arrogant - ignorant - take your choice.

Ahh, wrong again, RK.  My statement, which I stand by, is based purely on observation and the ability to read your posts in which you BLATANTLY  support the most vile amongst us.  

No wonder you don’t see trump for the toxic person he is, you seem not to even understand the message you impart via your own posts. 

Of course - observations filtered through bias and rage. Hardly a recipe for a reasonable conclusion.

here is your proof. nazitrump.jpg

And therein rests the depth of your ability to think rationally.

Glad you replied and showed it again. what YOU think isnt really important 

i certainly hope i showed that phony pictures used to make a phony point are not important to a discussion.

you showed a lot. yes indeed. 

but..a phony picture is no different than one taken out of context is it?

Only the ignorant dont recognize this. 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 262

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

It is silly when someone claims  that something is a "blatant and obvious truth" based purely on that person's assertion that it is a "blatant and obvious truth" and expects others to accept that. 

Ahh, wrong again, RK.  My statement, which I stand by, is based purely on observation and the ability to read your posts in which you BLATANTLY  support the most vile amongst us.  

No wonder you don’t see trump for the toxic person he is, you seem not to even understand the message you impart via your own posts. 

Of course - observations filtered through bias and rage. Hardly a recipe for a reasonable conclusion.

you said it lol. Mr. Not Objective.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 262

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The truth is blatant and obvious. Nazis and KKK members are thrilled with the Trump Administration and the White Nationalists he hired to work in the White House.

Of course one of our forum members repeatedly denies the above and always comes to the defense of the White Nationalists and Nazis.

I have seen no denial. What I have seen is the question, "who". And I have seen a request for proof that such people are white nationalists.

And what comes back in reply - silliness like "The truth is blatant and obvious".

boy is that a whopper. I offered the proof on another thread in which you demanded it :  Stephen Miller, Bannon, Gorka, and more. and here you are denying it again.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 262

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

Says the poster who "expects" others to respond to his straw man arguments and "expects" other posters to answer his questions while refusing to answer any questions posed to him!

Did you have a question for me?

Yup ..... the question you continually refuse to answer ...... Why do you demand that posters answer your questions while you refuse to answer questions posed to you?

I do not refuse to answer questions.

As you evade the question posed to you above.

Do you have one for me?

Yup .... already stated above.

So, once AGAIN, Why do you demand that posters answer your questions while you refuse to answer questions posed to you?

I love to answer rational questions - do you have one?

Yes ... the same "rational" question you refuse to answer and evade by initiating another question .... thus once again exhibiting your refusal to answer questions while demanding that others answer your questions.

Bye-bye -

I.E. ..... You once again refuse to answer the question posed to you!

let me know if you ever figure out what that question that concerns you is.

The question was already posed to you several times and you evaded it each time .... just as you you are doing once again with your coy request!

Please help me deal with your requirement - what is the question you need an answer to?

I already stated it several times. You evaded it each time as you are doing once again.

Or are you just playing the "question game"?

Nope .... that's YOUR game as exhibited in your reply which only consists of questions ..... more questions posed to others while you refuse to answer questions posed to you!

So, once AGAIN, Why do you demand that posters answer your questions while you refuse to answer questions posed to you?

Since you obviously have no interest beyond the childish "question game", I'll say bye- bye. If you come up with a serious thought or question, let me know.

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 262

There are 245 posts on this thread.  Every day when I log into the forums I see "Neo-Nazis." Will this ever end? No one has ever or will ever win an argument on a forum. Facts and logic count for nothing on forums. So, please, is it really necessary to do the Neo-Nazi thing every day? Could you at least rename this thread something a little less revolting?

Winter is Coming.
11/06
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 262

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

"HYPOCRITE" for pointing out a phony picture?? I'm glad that I am an "itrump supporter", we seem to have a good grip on honesty.

How do you know its a fake picture? It could have been taken by the professional photographers in the KGB, and it makes a lot more sense than Gowdy Doody's Benghazi investigation.

Do you think it is a legit picture? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 262

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

Says the poster who "expects" others to respond to his straw man arguments and "expects" other posters to answer his questions while refusing to answer any questions posed to him!

Did you have a question for me?

Yup ..... the question you continually refuse to answer ...... Why do you demand that posters answer your questions while you refuse to answer questions posed to you?

I do not refuse to answer questions.

As you evade the question posed to you above.

Do you have one for me?

Yup .... already stated above.

I love to answer rational questions - do you have one?

Yes ... the same "rational" question you refuse to answer and evade by initiating another question .... thus once again exhibiting your refusal to answer questions while demanding that others answer your questions.

Bye-bye -

I.E. ..... You once again refuse to answer the question posed to you!

let me know if you ever figure out what that question that concerns you is.

The question was already posed to you several times and you evaded it each time .... just as you you are doing once again with your coy request!

Please help me deal with your requirement - what is the question you need an answer to?

I already stated it several times. You evaded it each time as you are doing once again.

Or are you just playing the "question game"?

Nope .... that's YOUR game as exhibited in your reply which only consists of questions ..... more questions posed to others while you refuse to answer questions posed to you!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 262

@rk9152 wrote:

"HYPOCRITE" for pointing out a phony picture?? I'm glad that I am an "itrump supporter", we seem to have a good grip on honesty.

How do you know its a fake picture? It could have been taken by the professional photographers in the KGB, and it makes a lot more sense than Gowdy Doody's Benghazi investigation.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 262

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

here is your proof. nazitrump.jpg

And therein rests the depth of your ability to think rationally.

Glad you replied and showed it again. what YOU think isnt really important 

LMAO!! An itrump supporter with obviously no insight berating another  for the inability to think rationally!!  

The word HYPOCRITE comes readily to mind. Still laughing! 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 262

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

What has rk denied?

That man is causing climate change

That President Obama was born in the USA

That Der Trumper did not take months to renounce David Duke's endorsement

That the GOPer praised anti-Muhammad video caused the Benghazi attack

That Russians interfered with the last election

That neither Clinton committed any crimes

That the Nunes staff memo is a political slander

That Reagan raised taxes on the middle class with all his tax cuts

That Fox news and entertainment are GOP propaganda machines.

...and the list goes on and on and on

Thank you for this detailed and honest list. It was a great use of time and very appreciated. 

And how about that fabulous response I posted interjecting truth into that phony list. Is my "thank you" in the mail??

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors