From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Neo-Nazis celebrate Trump

Message 91 of 262

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The truth is blatant and obvious. Nazis and KKK members are thrilled with the Trump Administration and the White Nationalists he hired to work in the White House.

Of course one of our forum members repeatedly denies the above and always comes to the defense of the White Nationalists and Nazis.

Denials mean nothing – – the posts speak for themselves. Of course, what do you expect from one who lies for a liar?

Indeed they do, like this one. Vague generalities but no response to "who" or "by what substantiation".

Just the klatch gossiping among itself.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 92 of 262

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The truth is blatant and obvious. Nazis and KKK members are thrilled with the Trump Administration and the White Nationalists he hired to work in the White House.

Of course one of our forum members repeatedly denies the above and always comes to the defense of the White Nationalists and Nazis.

I have seen no denial. What I have seen is the question, "who". And I have seen a request for proof that such people are white nationalists.

And what comes back in reply - silliness like "The truth is blatant and obvious".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 93 of 262

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Denials mean nothing – – the posts speak for themselves. Of course, what do you expect from one who lies for a liar?

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Neo-Nazis celebrate Trump

Message 94 of 262

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 95 of 262

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

Yeah, Scout. Trump did not call the neoNazis, KKK and white supremacists "good people". He called them "very fine" people.

And now rk will defend calling them that in 3... 2... 1......

He did not say that. I suspect you know he did not say that. But it has become a standard meme of the left who are hard pressed to find something legitimate to complain about our President over.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/15/full-text-trump-comments-white-supremacists-alt-left-trans...

REPORTER: The neo-Nazis started this thing. They showed up in Charlottesville.

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

It bears repeating, that the organizers and permit holders for that "Unite The Right" rally are indeed known white nationalists, white supremacists, and Nazi and KKK supporters and sympathizers. Google Jason Kessler. Google Nathan Damigo. Those are the "very fine" people that organized the event.

Trump said: "They didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis." Yeah, and they didn't put themselves down as choir boys, either.

Our prolific right wing Alt Right style poster will still deny trump saying this. Some on the right seem to think that if you deny the truth long enough it renders it as being false. They struggle with that pesky reality thing.

I don't know about your phantom "alt-right style poster" but for me, it was your words, not the President's that connected the Nazis etc. to the "fine people" words. If you read the above, you will see that the italics ended before those words were inserted. So, it wasn't the President and it wasn't the article - it was you.

So then you do think that if you deny the truth long enough it renders it as being false. Reality is that trump said "there were fine people on both sides" in reference to the KKK, it's supporters and those protesting the KKK in C'ville. You just can't change the truth.

Again - "So, it wasn't the President and it wasn't the article" - it was you.

So then you are dealing in conjecture and your own biases, not facts. And that truth cannot be changed.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 96 of 262

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Everyone there was not either a Nazi or antifa. Those two sides came to town looking for trouble. 

If you know otherwise and can prove it - go for it.

So what did trump mean in saying "there were fine people on both sides? The KKK and it's supporters were there and those protesting the KKK were there. Was he not talking about those two sides? Please do explain.

It's not all that complicated once you stop thinking in absolutes. Please do try it.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 97 of 262

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

Yeah, Scout. Trump did not call the neoNazis, KKK and white supremacists "good people". He called them "very fine" people.

And now rk will defend calling them that in 3... 2... 1......

He did not say that. I suspect you know he did not say that. But it has become a standard meme of the left who are hard pressed to find something legitimate to complain about our President over.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/15/full-text-trump-comments-white-supremacists-alt-left-trans...

REPORTER: The neo-Nazis started this thing. They showed up in Charlottesville.

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

It bears repeating, that the organizers and permit holders for that "Unite The Right" rally are indeed known white nationalists, white supremacists, and Nazi and KKK supporters and sympathizers. Google Jason Kessler. Google Nathan Damigo. Those are the "very fine" people that organized the event.

Trump said: "They didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis." Yeah, and they didn't put themselves down as choir boys, either.

Our prolific right wing Alt Right style poster will still deny trump saying this. Some on the right seem to think that if you deny the truth long enough it renders it as being false. They struggle with that pesky reality thing.

I don't know about your phantom "alt-right style poster" but for me, it was your words, not the President's that connected the Nazis etc. to the "fine people" words. If you read the above, you will see that the italics ended before those words were inserted. So, it wasn't the President and it wasn't the article - it was you.

So then you do think that if you deny the truth long enough it renders it as being false. Reality is that trump said "there were fine people on both sides" in reference to the KKK, it's supporters and those protesting the KKK in C'ville. You just can't change the truth.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 98 of 262

@rk9152 wrote:

Everyone there was not either a Nazi or antifa. Those two sides came to town looking for trouble. 

If you know otherwise and can prove it - go for it.

So what did trump mean in saying "there were fine people on both sides? The KKK and it's supporters were there and those protesting the KKK were there. Was he not talking about those two sides? Please do explain.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 99 of 262

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

We have one forum member who goes to every thread on Nazis and KKK members to defend them. 

We have White Nationalists working in the White House (denial by Trump Cult members) and members of the Nazi Party and of course White Nationalists, love that about the Trump Administration.

Immigrants from Norway are perfectly fine, but not from Africa or the Caribbean. Hello White Nationalists!

1. Can you point to a single post defending Nazis or Kluxers?

2. Who are those white nationalists in the WH? The claim is posted but the specifics are always lacking.

3. He was referring to nations that people were fleeing. Are Norwegians fleeing? Now, where is the white nationalism in that? You are just parroting Ding-Dong Pelosi.

Every post you make supporting the free speech of nazis while saying all antifa are thugs. You arent for free speech when you have so clearly picked a side. 

Now you are getting there. In reality I defend the free speech rights of American citizens and condemn violence. A far cry from "defending Nazis". Yes, I have picked a side - the American Constitution.

Stephen Miller. Its well documented. Bannon was. Trump surrounds himself with like minded people.

Well documented by who. Just saying that is meaningless - let's see your documentation.

thats an opinion. its wrong as usual.

It is not an opinion that people are fleeing those **bleep**hole countries. It is not an opinion that people are not fleeing Norway. So, what is the wrong opinion?

yours.

And its well known Miller has been an advocate for fascism since he was in high school. DO your own homework. 

"well known" by who? (whom?)

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 100 of 262

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Phyllis, you don't have to answer his questions. Remember, he's the guy who never answers anyone else's questions. Just let his numerous posts on Nazis and KKK members speak for themselves. Everybody who reads the messages on this forum knows where he stands on Nazis, White Nationalists, and the KKK.

Of course there is no reason to answer. To the extreme left, calling one a Nazi is just par for the course requiring no justification  - sort of with all the intellectual depth of, "It is so because we say it is so. And we have the kudoes to prove it".

What about that fact free bogus pack of lies about "neo-marxism"?

Crackpot rightwingnut fairy tales with absolutely no proved basis in fact.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors